PDA

View Full Version : Miami No Gimme

BillsFanCupp38
11-13-2011, 04:07 PM
They are on a two game win streak... Much better than us the past two games... Don't count on a W. They are gonna have to earn it...

Mr. Pink
11-13-2011, 04:09 PM
It honestly wouldn't surprise me to see us drop a 17-13 yawner next week.

They're playing well, we're playing horribly and they're at home.

It actually wouldn't surprise me if they're favored by 2-3 points either.

YardRat
11-13-2011, 04:11 PM
Their defense has been playing pretty well for a few games now.

BillsFever21
11-13-2011, 04:11 PM
With the way both teams are playing I wouldn't be surprised one bit to see us lose. They are playing much better then us and the game is in Miami. If we lose this game the season is over and we will go on a tailspin the rest of the season and end up with maybe 7 wins.

Mike13
11-13-2011, 07:00 PM

A big reason for that is that Karlos Dansby had been fighting a groin injury for most of the year. He got healthy, and he is playing well.

The same could be said of Jake Long, he missed all of Preseason and TC because he was coming off of knee surgery and he struggled at times. Now he is healthy and back to his old self.

Skooby
11-13-2011, 07:02 PM
We win just because our hearts need more time to be ripped out.

Michael82
11-14-2011, 12:25 AM
The good news is that the Dolphins are now playing themselves out of Andrew Luck. That makes me so happy. I really didnt want him to become a ****ing Dolfelon.

Borosai
11-14-2011, 02:01 AM
Now that the offense is performing almost as poorly as the defense, a loss isn't unlikely.

Night Train
11-14-2011, 06:37 AM
Miami should be favored after winning their last 2.

They have a pass rush and confidence right now.

BleedinGreenNC
11-14-2011, 06:47 AM
They are on a two game win streak... Much better than us the past two games... Don't count on a W. They are gonna have to earn it...

They played KC and Washington, they should have played lights out. Bills win against them easily.

DraftBoy
11-14-2011, 07:16 AM
They played KC and Washington, they should have played lights out. Bills win against them easily.

I dont ever see anything you actually post, so please do not stop posting...ever.

jamze132
11-14-2011, 07:20 AM
Buffalo is in serious trouble of Fitz can't manage to throw the ball to our WRs.

huck1974
11-14-2011, 04:46 PM
As a Dolphin fan, I don't know what to say. I feel your pain. When we started off terrible and you guys were leading the division, I was actually rooting for you. I want to see someone else win the division for a change. I know exactly how you feel as far as the wheels coming off. We haven't allowed a touchdown in the last two weeks. Partly because good play and partly because the opponents self destructed.
I see the game as a coin flip. One big play will decide it. The right side of our line just plain sucks. If you guys pressure Moore well, you win. I'm not sure why Columbo still has a job.
Either way, we are both looking up at the stupid pats again.

Ickybaluky
11-14-2011, 06:06 PM
I think the key for Buffalo is getting them blocked. Miami struggled with their pass rush early in the season, which is curious since they have pretty good personnel. They have picked up up since with 8 sacks in their last couple games.

With the Bills having some OL injuries that is a critical matchup. Fred Jackson is awesome, but if they don't block for Fitzpatrick they are going to struggle.

PromoTheRobot
11-14-2011, 07:02 PM
Dolphins have two wins, beating two teams that we destroyed. Oh yeah. We shut out the Redskins 3 weeks ago.

PTR

!Papacrunk!
11-14-2011, 07:20 PM
We'll see but even though a win is a win, it's not like we beat SB contenders.

cocamide
11-14-2011, 07:22 PM
I feel like this is one of those games where we'd lose if we were doing well because we'd get overconfident; however, there's absolutely no reason for Buffalo to overlook Miami now, so I'm expecting us to come out strong. If not, then where in the hell is our leadership?

PromoTheRobot
11-14-2011, 08:09 PM
We'll see but even though a win is a win, it's not like we beat SB contenders.

Uh.........................Pats?

PTR

Ickybaluky
11-15-2011, 06:03 AM
Dolphins have two wins, beating two teams that we destroyed. Oh yeah. We shut out the Redskins 3 weeks ago.

PTR

They have been playing better football for a while, though. They lost tight games to the Broncos and Giants before breaking through the last couple weeks. They went through an adjustment when Henne got hurt and played terrible against the Jets coming out of their bye, but since then have settled down. Moore is actually playing pretty good and their defense has really picked it up.

TacklingDummy
11-15-2011, 06:15 AM
I guarantee a Miami victory.

Jan Reimers
11-15-2011, 06:17 AM
I'll be there Sunday in full Bills' attire, rooting us on, but fully prepared to lose and take my lumps from the Dolphin fans.

RedEyE
11-15-2011, 06:57 AM
I have ZERO confidence the Bills can beat the Dolphins.

LtFinFan66
11-15-2011, 07:01 AM
Uh.........................Pats?

PTRuhhh...Papa is a Dolphin fan

Static
11-15-2011, 07:26 AM
Well the game is in Miami, so you guys will have home field advantage.

WeAreArthurMoates
11-15-2011, 09:01 AM
This is def going to be a tough game but if we get Harriston back, I will feel so much better about our chances. Harriston improves two spots. Yes we lost Wood but Levitre will have a lot more success filling in for Wood than he did for our LT. Andy was absolutely brutal the last two weeks at LT, not only in pass protection but also in the run game.

With Harriston our overall pass protection improves slightly cause the Wood loss will still hurt. But in the run game, it improves greatly. Harriston can actually run block at LT and Levitre will slide back inside where he was the best run blocking interior linemen before shifting to LT.

Historian
11-15-2011, 09:47 AM
It'll be tight for a half then the Bills will take control.

Sorry, but we may be battered, but we're way better than Miami.

Ed
11-15-2011, 10:29 AM
It looks like the Dolphins are 1 point favorites right now.

It's funny how quickly things can change around this league. This game looked so winnable a few weeks ago. Now I'm worried. Maybe being humiliated in Dallas though will get this team back into the no one respects us, it's us against the world mode that they were in earlier in the year. The Bills have a lot more to play for, but the fins have the momentum on their side, so who knows. I expect our best effort though.

justasportsfan
11-15-2011, 11:11 AM
A division rival game is never a gimme.

DraftBoy
11-15-2011, 11:12 AM
Early money is all going to Miami, line is now Buffalo +2

Spiderweb
11-16-2011, 12:36 PM

Miami's defense has generally played well for most of the season. Their Offense can't say the same though, but they have played much better offense the past couple weeks. Moore has even made some excellent throws that he missed earlier on.