PDA

View Full Version : So, when do we get our next win?

YardRat
11-13-2011, 04:19 PM
Next week, against Miami?
Payback against the Jets, or revenge in Tennessee?

We've lost 2 in a row for the first time this season, but I don't see us stringing too many L's together in a row.

BillsFever21
11-13-2011, 06:20 PM
Next week, against Miami?
Payback against the Jets, or revenge in Tennessee?

We've lost 2 in a row for the first time this season, but I don't see us stringing too many L's together in a row.

This team is in a tailspin and we're especially not playing very well on the road. We've lost 3 straight games on the road. I'm hoping for a win against the Dolphins but wouldn't be shocked to see a loss. They are playing good football right now and we're not plus it's in their place.

As far as the Jets go unless something drastically changes within two weeks I don't see anyway we beat them guys. If we don't win these next two games any playoff hopes that anybody did have left are totally done with.

If you figure 11 wins to make the playoffs then if we split these games we would have to win out the rest of the season which isn't happening. Even if it took 10 wins we would have to finish 4-1 which is highly unlikely. Especially if we lose to the Jets again and loss the head-to-head tiebreaker against them.

It was a fun several weeks to start the season. We made some lucky plays we couldn't possibly sustain all season and a couple good comebacks but now that the games are being played out as normal we are showing we're an average team at best. My guess is we will finish with 7 or 8 wins at best.

Mr. Pink
11-13-2011, 06:22 PM
I think we're only going to win 2 more games all year UNLESS something is drastically done and fast.

Miami at home and then Denver.

BillsFever21
11-13-2011, 07:10 PM
All I know is I'm glad I didn't turn down coming into work early today(not that I had that much of an option in the matter) on my weekend to work and losing 4 extra hours of OT to stay home and watch this game.

I would've been pissed if I gave away almost $100 just to watch this game. It was hard enough listening to it on the radio. In fact I think I would've rather been at work either way then at home watching that torture and throwing things across the room.

It's close to getting to the point now after going 2-4(should have been 1-5) over the past 6 games and getting blown out the past two games the way we have that it just becomes laughable and all you can do is shake your head. After this road trip it may be at that point in the season like every other one.

Don't Panic
11-13-2011, 07:53 PM
Yeah... I missed today too and I'm glad I did, but I still think this team gets to at least 8 wins. We are seeing the low point right now, but these guys will get it together enough to pull out three more wins at least. I think Miami will be a win, as will Tennessee (and I was at that game today), 2nd Miami and Denver. 9-7... still better than I figured we'd be in year 2.

Novacane
11-13-2011, 07:55 PM
They'll beat the Phins next week.

BertSquirtgum
11-13-2011, 08:05 PM
Tennessee is a home game

Mski
11-14-2011, 09:36 AM
at this point i have lost all hope with this team, and the last two games have shown that they are really as bad as everyone thought they were going into the season... i dont think they win another game

PTI
11-14-2011, 09:46 AM
Bills will not be favored over Tennessee at home. Might be favored over Miami and Denver at home, those are the only 2 games the Bills have a chance to win. They get one of them and finish 6-10.

OpIv37
11-14-2011, 09:52 AM
I'm thinking our next win may not be until Miami at home.

A few weeks ago, I thought 2 wins over Miami was a foregone conclusion, but since then they've won 2 games and look like a semi-competent football team, meanwhile we look utterly confused and outmanned on both sides of the ball.

Granted, Miami doesn't have the talent on D that the Jets or Dallas do, but playing them on the road isn't going to be easy.

Tennessee is a middle-of-the-pack team, but record-wise, so are the Jets and Dallas, and we couldn't handle them.

I don't see us beating the Jets in the 2nd game. They are just too good defensively.

madness
11-14-2011, 09:55 AM
I just got sick to my stomach thinking about having to watch little R. Bush shred our defense.