PDA

View Full Version : We need to go back to Arkansas Again

DesertFox24
11-13-2011, 06:13 PM
Joe Adams is a WR from Arkansas and is a guy I think we should draft. He is 5'11 190 and is a flyer and we need some speed guys so that teams have to defend Johnson, Nelson, and Chandler honestly.

I would say the way things are going we are going to be drafting mid to late teens and we should have a legit shot at Joe Adams in the second round.

mrbojanglezs
11-13-2011, 06:14 PM
No we need a big guy with speed who can get the ball

TigerJ
11-13-2011, 07:04 PM
I'd love to see us pick up a big guy with speed. There are still a number of needs on this team.

DynaPaul
11-13-2011, 07:19 PM
We still need to pad out the defense, forget a wide receiver for now.

Mike
11-13-2011, 09:11 PM
Fitz can't throw deep! He has consistently missed open WR downfield. He missed one today, maybe 2, that would have been TDs.

Anyways, I don't know what this team needs. There is no one or two players that can fix the offense or defense.

DesertFox24
11-14-2011, 07:43 AM
There are no WRs that are big and tall, unless you count Easley who is on our team.

We need someone that can stretch the defense and stop teams from squatting and playing short zones, which is killing us.

Evans might not have had the numbers but teams had to respect his speed, we have no one that teams are afraid of getting beat deep by.

Also I did not say the first round, we need an OLB in the worst way, actually we need about 3 OLBs.

trapezeus
11-14-2011, 11:07 AM
Fitz can't throw deep! He has consistently missed open WR downfield. He missed one today, maybe 2, that would have been TDs.

Anyways, I don't know what this team needs. There is no one or two players that can fix the offense or defense.

you refering to the one spiller dropped? The one where Fitz was leveled mid throw and still got it 50 yards down the field?

Fitz can make the throw. What he doesn't do well is execute when playing scared. He needs protection to get his comfort. Obviously he has to get over that, but the opening play he got hit from behind and it happened a couple mroe times in the first half. That adds up on the accuracy meter.

We need him to be a star, but the deck is stacked against him a bit.