PDA

View Full Version : This is the same team with no turnovers

Dantheman1280
11-13-2011, 09:09 PM
The turnovers were erasing the terrible defensive play. It was also setting up our offense with short fields to go score. If we can't find a way to manufacture turnovers, we may lose to the fins...

PromoTheRobot
11-13-2011, 09:17 PM
The turnovers were erasing the terrible defensive play. It was also setting up our offense with short fields to go score. If we can't find a way to manufacture turnovers, we may lose to the fins...

If we suck so much how did we blank the Redskins two weeks ago?

PTR

Dantheman1280
11-13-2011, 09:21 PM
I am not here to be a downer...I want to believe in this team. The Redskins are terrible. Granted we played well that game, but they are terrible.

Novacane
11-13-2011, 09:24 PM

PTR

Two words........John Beck

BillsFever21
11-13-2011, 09:32 PM

PTR

Because they are playing terrible and everyone has been kicking their asses for the past 5 weeks after a 3-1 start.

BillsFever21
11-13-2011, 09:35 PM
Couldn't have said it better myself and have multiple times. I knew once the turnovers created ended along with the great RZ production and not turning the ball over ourselves we would end up as a losing team unless drastic changes in our play started. There was no way to keep all of that up. Usually when you got all of that stuff combined you would be blowing teams out. It took all of that just for us to squeak through with wins. It eventually had to come to an end and since it has this is the team we have.

It took ALL of them just to squeak through our wins early in the season. It was only realistic that all of that wasn't sustainable and once it ended you would end up with a team which is 2-4 in the last 6 weeks like we are.

Michael82
11-14-2011, 12:31 AM
Two words........John Beck

Agreed! What the hell was Shanahan thinking when he chose to bench Grossman and start Beck? He's terrible!

TrEd FTW
11-14-2011, 12:40 AM

PTR

You mean the team that has scored 20 total points in its last three games, and just lost 20-9 to the Dolphins? Those Redskins?

tomz
11-14-2011, 07:09 AM
One aspect that people forget is that Dareus had a monster game in his first action at the nose vs. Washington. Once he showed what he could do, he has been double-teamed since. Of course, they also were the weakest O-line we've faced for a while. But teams quickly figured out that beyond Dareus (and Kyle), we have no other disruptive force.

jamze132
11-14-2011, 07:16 AM
Injuries have completely destroyed our already weak roster. And the injuries hurt us in key spots... WR, DT, C, LT, etc.