PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Has The Two Biggest Things That We Lack

Jan Reimers
11-14-2011, 06:40 AM
Dallas has a superb pass rush and the ability to hit the deep pass. We can't do either one, and the results were pretty dramatic.

Next year's draft should be built around getting a pass rushing DE or OLB, or both, and an elite, number 1 wide receiver. I think Stevie is more of a 2, and Donald Jones is a good special teamer.

Oh, and a QB who can throw the long ball to the new speed receiver would help, too.

Night Train
11-14-2011, 06:43 AM
I was going to say Hot Cheerleaders and $$.. but that's pretty good. :up:

Skooby
11-14-2011, 06:48 AM
I was going to say a owner who pays to see the best players available on the field & a new stadium to charge PSL's.

jamze132
11-14-2011, 07:18 AM
If we have a healthy Kyle Williams next to Dareus, I think our pass rush will improve. Throw in an explosive DE or LB who has a nack for finding the QB and we could have a very nice front 7.

No doubt about it though, we need a received who is a genuine deep threat, but mroe importantly, we need a QB who can throw the ball to him when he is open.

The Jokeman
11-14-2011, 07:25 AM
Dallas has a superb pass rush and the ability to hit the deep pass. We can't do either one, and the results were pretty dramatic.

Next year's draft should be built around getting a pass rushing DE or OLB, or both, and an elite, number 1 wide receiver. I think Stevie is more of a 2, and Donald Jones is a good special teamer.

Oh, and a QB who can throw the long ball to the new speed receiver would help, too.

Is this where we use hindsight and say we could have drafted Drez Bryant instead of CJ Spiller? Of course than again some of us wouldn't call it hindsight.

I agree that if chosing between Spiller, Bryant, Clausen or Davis that would take one of the top 2. Spiller would make the most immediate impact but think Bryant might be the best short term/long term value pick.
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=190776&highlight=Bryant

Johnny Bugmenot
11-14-2011, 08:08 AM
Is this where we use hindsight and say we could have drafted Drez Bryant instead of CJ Spiller? Of course than again some of us wouldn't call it hindsight.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=190776&highlight=Bryant
We could have also drafted Bryan Bulaga, which would have made a **** of a lot more sense than either one of those.

madness
11-14-2011, 08:10 AM
Health and talent

EDS
11-14-2011, 08:40 AM
Health and talent

Dallas had plenty of its own injuries to deal with - Austin, Jenkins and Lee for example - so that is not a legitimate excuse for the Bills poor performance yesterday.

Jan Reimers
11-14-2011, 09:29 AM
Health and talent
and depth. Robinson, Murray and the backup CB (forgot his name) all did pretty well filling in for injured players.

PTI
11-14-2011, 09:33 AM
They also like talent more than character.

madness
11-14-2011, 09:50 AM
Dallas had plenty of its own injuries to deal with - Austin, Jenkins and Lee for example - so that is not a legitimate excuse for the Bills poor performance yesterday.

The necessity for health goes down when you have a higher level of talent and overall depth.