PDA

View Full Version : Miller

SabreEleven
11-14-2011, 08:01 AM
I wonder if the Sabres players have grown to hate Miller or if he has become a locker room cancer. They way they have been playing in front of him, his responses in the media this season, his extra soft goals, and of course, there lack of response to the hit leads me to believe he is socially seperated from the team.

If this is true, it sounds like it's time to trade him. You could be the greatest goalie in the world (which he supposely is) but if your team hates you, it might be time to move on.

hydro
11-14-2011, 08:03 AM
I was leading down this path as well until I heard that the "bronx clap" Miller got from our fans against the Jets fueled the team to want to win. Or at least that is what Roy said.

The King
11-14-2011, 08:04 AM
I just brought this up in the other thread, concussion or not seems like a good time to let him rest a week or two.

Although there was nothing he could do on those 2 on 1's. Not his fault there.

ddaryl
11-14-2011, 08:14 AM
Miller needs to sit for a stretch and see if he can figure out where the hell is head is, because it's not in he game.

the concussion will definitely keep him out for a stretch so if Enroth plays hot during this stretch then I would say Miller's days as a Sabre are numbered

SabreEleven
11-14-2011, 08:16 AM
I just brought this up in the other thread, concussion or not seems like a good time to let him rest a week or two.

Although there was nothing he could do on those 2 on 1's. Not his fault there.

The 2 and 1's aren't his fault because the players in front of him don't like him so they don't play that hard.

OpIv37
11-14-2011, 08:19 AM
Sorry guys.

In 2010, I got the St Pat's Day Sabres shirt with Miller on the back. The curse continues...

In my defense, I wanted Gaustad but Miller was the only Sabre they offered.

chernobylwraiths
11-14-2011, 08:20 AM
maybe they don't like that he's an American?

I think that whole line of thinking is BS.

chernobylwraiths
11-14-2011, 08:20 AM
Sorry guys.

In 2010, I got the St Pat's Day Sabres shirt with Miller on the back. The curse continues...

son of a ...

OpIv37
11-14-2011, 08:23 AM
son of a ...

I figured the luck o' the Irish would cancel out the curse. Apparently I don't know as much about superstition as I thought.

SabreEleven
11-14-2011, 08:25 AM
Sorry guys.

Should have walked a way, man, should have walked away.....

rbochan
11-14-2011, 09:12 AM
Miller should demand a trade so he can play with a team that will have his back.

2slowtogofast
11-14-2011, 09:46 AM
I don't know but there is defintly something wrong with miller. Hopefully he gets it back on track. Also lets hope Enroth steps up and plays like he has been playing

PTI
11-14-2011, 09:51 AM
http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/318130-millers-concussion-especially-disconcerting?eref=sihp&sct=hp_bf2_a12

The Sabres (http://www.fannation.com/tags/show_tag/4607) are under fire. got savaged in the North American media and on the Internet on Sunday for not responding to Milan Lucic (http://www.fannation.com/tags/show_tag/8046)'s bulldozing of Ryan Miller (http://www.fannation.com/tags/show_tag/5349) on Saturday night in Boston. They apparently heard about it in strong terms as well from coach Lindy Ruff and General Manager Darcy Regier during a meeting Sunday in the Bell Centre. And things took on a much more ominous tone later in the evening, when Regier told The Buffalo News that Miller has a concussion and will be out an undetermined period. ... Any concussion is serious, given the increased emphasis on their diagnosis and treatment by the NFL and NHL. [B]But Miller's is of particular concern because it's his second in eight months.

Read more: http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/318130-millers-concussion-especially-disconcerting?eref=sihp&sct=hp_bf2_a12#ixzz1dhBBpND4

Crisis
11-14-2011, 02:12 PM
Everything I've heard is that Miller is one of the real leaders of this team. I don't think it's that people don't want to stick up for him, they're just too big of pussies when push comes to shove.

All this talk about not stepping on the logo in the locker room, and then they let their franchise goalie get run like that? Pussies.

Skooby
11-14-2011, 02:14 PM
Everything I've heard is that Miller is one of the real leaders of this team. I don't think it's that people don't want to stick up for him, they're just too big of pussies when push comes to shove.

All this talk about not stepping on the logo in the locker room, and then they let their franchise goalie get run like that? Pussies.

Ya, they did Puss out.

SkateZilla
11-14-2011, 03:56 PM
i say we all go there and tromp on their logo and be like "what *****es!?"

BertSquirtgum
11-15-2011, 12:52 AM
Miller is a *****. Please trade him.

BertSquirtgum
11-15-2011, 12:59 AM
If Miller was in that shoot out the third guy would have went through the middle of Millers legs. That's how everyone scores on Miller in shoot outs. He blows.

TheGhostofJimKelly
11-15-2011, 05:58 AM
I think there are times when we as fans think way to much.

hydro
11-15-2011, 09:43 AM
I think there are times when we as fans think way to much.

Or in Hurkey's case not even close to enough.

Canadian'eh!
11-15-2011, 10:02 AM
I wonder if the Sabres players have grown to hate Miller or if he has become a locker room cancer. They way they have been playing in front of him, his responses in the media this season, his extra soft goals, and of course, there lack of response to the hit leads me to believe he is socially seperated from the team.

If this is true, it sounds like it's time to trade him. You could be the greatest goalie in the world (which he supposely is) but if your team hates you, it might be time to move on.

I can think of at least 5 guys I'd rather have.

Price
Lundqvist
Rinne
Backstrom
Luongo
Fleury
Thomas

Hell ,Miller isn't even the bes goalie on his TEAM.

Crisis
11-15-2011, 12:12 PM
Backstrom? LUONGO?

BertSquirtgum
11-15-2011, 12:29 PM
Or in Hurkey's case not even close to enough.

Miller sucks, get his balls out of your mouth.

hydro
11-15-2011, 12:54 PM
Miller sucks, get his balls out of your mouth.

Let me guess, you call the WGR Whiner line? :shakeno:

Crisis
11-15-2011, 03:10 PM
Is Luongo even into the 900's in sv% yet?

SkateZilla
11-15-2011, 03:41 PM
Is Luongo even into the 900's in sv% yet?

.896, good enough for 33rd place, out of the top 40 goalies.

Enroth = #4

BertSquirtgum
11-15-2011, 03:43 PM
There's no reason for the Sabre's to be paying Miller what they are when they have Enroth. Just trade Miller and sign Ken Dryden.

Tiburon1724
11-15-2011, 10:45 PM
Miller doesn't really have a concussion, it's a convenient excuse to sit him.

SkateZilla
11-16-2011, 09:08 AM
Miller doesn't really have a concussion, it's a convenient excuse to sit him.

It was used to amp up the situation to get Lucic suspended.

He does have a neck issue though

chernobylwraiths
11-16-2011, 11:04 AM
I believe he had a concussion, although probably a mild one. I don't think they can lie about that without some fines being sent their way.

Wasn't it Boston doctors who diagnosed it?

Mski
11-16-2011, 11:12 AM
I believe he had a concussion, although probably a mild one. I don't think they can lie about that without some fines being sent their way.

Wasn't it Boston doctors who diagnosed it?today it was mentioned that what was considered concussion symptoms initially, may infact be whiplash symptoms