paladin warrior
11-14-2011, 12:23 PM
i think he have 1 more year left 2013

TacklingDummy
11-14-2011, 12:40 PM
Does 6-10 get him fired?

EDS
11-14-2011, 12:45 PM
More important question is when does Buddy get canned for poor drafting?

DesertFox24
11-14-2011, 12:54 PM
Wow are you guys forgetting that we went from a quick small 43 defense to a 34 and this is only year 2.

We have shown improvement over last year and have played bad in two consecutive games yes, but that is only 1/8th of the entire season.

It is clear this team still has holes and hopefully Buddy will fix the OLB situation with players not named Alex Carrington and Spencer Johnson who both belong on the DL not OLB.

We also need another corner and some more OL players for depth.

You can not fix 10 years of bad drafting in two years.

Mski
11-14-2011, 01:16 PM
Wow are you guys forgetting that we went from a quick small 43 defense to a 34 and this is only year 2.

We have shown improvement over last year and have played bad in two consecutive games yes, but that is only 1/8th of the entire season.

It is clear this team still has holes and hopefully Buddy will fix the OLB situation with players not named Alex Carrington and Spencer Johnson who both belong on the DL not OLB.

We also need another corner and some more OL players for depth.

You can not fix 10 years of bad drafting in two years.our D is not any better than it was last year, and we only have 1 more win than last year..... where is this improvement?

DesertFox24
11-14-2011, 01:26 PM
our D is not any better than it was last year, and we only have 1 more win than last year..... where is this improvement?

Yes one more win than last year and we have only played 9 games.

WOW, yes I am disappointed in the last two weeks, but if any of you had an allusions of super bowl you were wrong for having those thoughts in the first place.

We went from doormat to being competitive and have hit a wall. We are clearly lacking some holes and will get better.

We will get better with more players and guess what we have 9 picks in this years draft and will probably get another 4th for Poz leaving.

As a result we will 6 picks in the first 4 rounds and I trust in Buddy to find us some talent to get this turned around.

Our holes clearly are OL depth, Speed WR, and OLBs, with OLBs being the major weakness and Chan and Buddy pretty much have stated they have some holes with out calling players out.

We got our butts kicked by two teams that are more than likely going to get into the postseason.

It is not like the Ravens where they lost to Tenn, the Seahawks, and should have lost to the Cards.

evol4276
11-14-2011, 02:17 PM
in general Bills fashion, he'll be gone after next year.

Oaf
11-14-2011, 03:06 PM
I guarantee we'll have at least 1 new starting O-lineman by wk1 2012.

streetkings01
11-14-2011, 03:16 PM
in general Bills fashion, he'll be gone after next year.Depends how the first 4 games go.........if we're 4-0 or 3-1 he'll get an extension.........if we're 0-4 or 1-3 good chance Russ will be begging Ralph to can him since he cant sell him to the fans anymore.

lightningbolt444
11-14-2011, 03:25 PM
God Bills fans. How many of us actually thought we would have this good of a record at this point? I know I didnt and I know most didnt either. Everyone needs to keep in perspective what this team is. You cant rebuild in one year with as bad as we were. I have seen some improvements and some setbacks. We also have to remember that injuries have been mounting and we ALL knew we had no depth.

We need to build the d a bit more. Personally we need a big time pass rushing LB. I think we are close in a few spots and really far in others. I would like to see us get a true #2 as well. To be honest I would take a flyer on desean jackson as reports out of philly is they are not going to resign him. We need depth on the oline badly. We need a young qb that can learn behind fitz and take over in a few years.

Mski
11-14-2011, 03:30 PM
God Bills fans. How many of us actually thought we would have this good of a record at this point? I know I didnt and I know most didnt either. Everyone needs to keep in perspective what this team is. You cant rebuild in one year with as bad as we were. I have seen some improvements and some setbacks. We also have to remember that injuries have been mounting and we ALL knew we had no depth.

We need to build the d a bit more. Personally we need a big time pass rushing LB. I think we are close in a few spots and really far in others. I would like to see us get a true #2 as well. To be honest I would take a flyer on desean jackson as reports out of philly is they are not going to resign him. We need depth on the oline badly. We need a young qb that can learn behind fitz and take over in a few years.why not Miami went from 3-13 to winning the division in one off season

ddaryl
11-14-2011, 03:35 PM
LMAO.

Chan isn't going anywhere and neither is Nix for awhile.

lightningbolt444
11-14-2011, 03:36 PM
why not Miami went from 3-13 to winning the division in one off season

Was that a rebuild? Last I checked they have been awful since. Also Miami always had a decent d in those days they had more to start with than we did.

People need to adjust their expectations for this team we were not a playoff team at the beginning of the year and we are not now. The Bills fan base is so up and down its crazy one loss (two in this case) and the world is ending. We win next week and the posts will all be about how great everything is about this team.

I will be pissed in a year or two if we are still a 7 win team but at this point its honestly more than I expected and more than probably 95% of you guys expected before the start of the season

The Jokeman
11-14-2011, 06:26 PM
in general Bills fashion, he'll be gone after next year.
Let's not forget that after this year Wanny will be named as DC and we'll transition to a 4-3 and than Wanny will replace Gailey in 2013.

Johnny Bugmenot
11-14-2011, 07:18 PM
Was that a rebuild? Last I checked they have been awful since. Also Miami always had a decent d in those days they had more to start with than we did.

People need to adjust their expectations for this team we were not a playoff team at the beginning of the year and we are not now. The Bills fan base is so up and down its crazy one loss (two in this case) and the world is ending. We win next week and the posts will all be about how great everything is about this team.

I will be pissed in a year or two if we are still a 7 win team but at this point its honestly more than I expected and more than probably 95% of you guys expected before the start of the season
May I remind you of something?

This is not year one or year two, or even year five. THIS IS YEAR TWELVE WITH NOT A SINGLE PLAYOFF APPEARANCE! The time for rebuilding has come and gone. The lease expires after next season and if they do not make the playoffs this year, then the prospects for the Bills' future here in Buffalo are extremely dim. Even now, the Bills are struggling to sell the remaining tickets (and there are plenty), and even the TV ratings are taking a hit. I'm sick of rebuilding. Every time we seem to get a piece in place, they lose another piece (e.g. the second major injury to Eric Wood in as many years). They can't get ahead. They need to win, and they need to win now. Fans have run out of patience. The Bills need to take emergency action soon to save this franchise.

DBrown77
11-14-2011, 07:18 PM
We need stability and I think Chan has done a good job so far. Look what he freaking inherited for Gods sake.

Yes we look bad right now, but every team goes through peaks and valleys. Look at Baltimore.

Getting rid of Chan would be a giant mistake as we would need to start all over again.

I swear people around here are ready to jump off a bridge after every loss.

ZEUS
11-15-2011, 07:49 AM
LMAO.

Chan isn't going anywhere and neither is Nix for awhile.

Nor should they. I like what they're doing. There are still some major problems to fix, but we're heading in the right direction. I would like to see Gailey stop giving up on Fred's run game so quickly. Too pass happy.

better days
11-15-2011, 08:17 AM
why not Miami went from 3-13 to winning the division in one off season

Then they went back to sucking. I would rather see the Bills build for the long haul not one decent year.