PDA

View Full Version : lets put some things into perspective

djjimkelly
11-14-2011, 07:28 PM
several weeks ago fitz looked like a very capable QB.

what has happened since then?

to begin the season our wr depth chart was a a bit different when we had parrish as a speed threat yes he is a midget but a serious speed threat none the less. i dont believe he is an answer to anything long term but in the short term he is a mismatch underneath big time just way too small

our o line is the main thing that has changed.

bell started the year at LT our line looked very capable fitz wasnt getting hit he didnt have a ton of time but scheme and a fitzs ability to read defenses made our O

bell gets hurt insert chris hairston we didnt seem to miss a beat the o line was giving fitz time the running game also was solid with either of our top 2 tackles

hairston hurt levitre in instantly our offense is junk

now we at 3rd LT and 2nd LG

fast forward to now wood hurt

we are in big trouble so is fitz

Mike13
11-14-2011, 07:48 PM
It helps that the only win against a quality team that you guys have is against the Pats.

NOT THE DUDE...
11-14-2011, 07:53 PM
It helps that the only win against a quality team that you guys have is against the Pats.

raiders and eagles dont count??? lol

Mike
11-14-2011, 09:51 PM
raiders and eagles dont count??? lol

depends how you define quality. If 3-6 is quality, then yes the Eagles count.

Oaf
11-14-2011, 10:08 PM
It helps that the only win against a quality team that you guys have is against the Pats. It's not like we've played every division winner in the league. We have decent wins over decent teams.

You fixin' to change your title already, djjim?

djjimkelly
11-15-2011, 01:06 AM
It's not like we've played every division winner in the league. We have decent wins over decent teams.

You fixin' to change your title already, djjim?

i do have long term hope

no its staying i think we are moving in the right direction

jauron left us with a pretty empty shelf

chan is a very solid HC i like his O scheme cant judge the D we have no OLBs so we get no pressure

2 more drafts but i do think we are headed in right direction