PDA

View Full Version : 10 weeks in the book. What are your opinions of www.fantasyboyzsports.blogspot.com?

THATHURMANATOR
11-15-2011, 03:34 PM
I have put a lot of effort into the site in the last 3 months. It has been time consuming but also fun in the same breath as I absolutely love fantasy football.

I know a few of you have joined and I hope most of you are at least checking the site out here and there.

What do you guys think so far? Anything you would recomend I change?

The Jokeman
11-15-2011, 05:38 PM
Here's my criticism, that horrible background when you first get to the site makes it very unappealing plus I have to scroll down to see any original content and I think my screen size (1950x1080) is rather big. Also the navigation on the right isn't really obvious. So I have more issues with the actual page layout than the content. As the content pretty solid. Out of 5 stars, I'll give you 1.5 as the no one's going to see the content if don't improve the layout/navigation.

THATHURMANATOR
11-15-2011, 09:30 PM
Haa... Ouch

only 1.5.

All valid criticisms though.

I would be interested in any help you or anyone could give me on the layout since that is my weakspot really.

THATHURMANATOR
11-15-2011, 09:31 PM
One thing though is the background is just black, unless you haven't visited in awhile. I know it was a few other things that were really hard to look at as I played around with things.

THATHURMANATOR
11-16-2011, 10:45 AM
Come on guys nothing else?

Jokeman had some good points.

What else do you like or hate?

The King
11-16-2011, 10:47 AM
The layout is awful. He's right. I think the weekly breakdowns you do are awesome and I check them every week. But the site kind of sucks. All you really need is your header and your articles... the formatting is a nightmare.

The King
11-16-2011, 10:49 AM
I have never used blogspot but Im sure its similar to wordpress. I could probably clean that thing up pretty quickly. But I already have a backlog of **** to do.

THATHURMANATOR
11-16-2011, 11:04 AM
The layout is awful. He's right. I think the weekly breakdowns you do are awesome and I check them every week. But the site kind of sucks. All you really need is your header and your articles... the formatting is a nightmare.
I don't know how to do it King..... :(

THATHURMANATOR
11-16-2011, 11:05 AM
I will try to research how to change it up. If anyone knows how PM me.

The King
11-16-2011, 11:11 AM
E-mail me your login thurm. I'll look around when I can

THATHURMANATOR
11-16-2011, 11:20 AM
Will do. No rush King. I know you have a lot going on.

Since this was just my first season I wanted to get through it and then diagnose what was good and what was bad and get the changes really going in the football off season.

The King
11-16-2011, 12:06 PM
The best thing to think about... is how people play fantasy... most people want easy access and quick tips... no one wants to read on an on. I think you have a lot of that going... You just need to make it easier to find.

Mr. Miyagi
11-16-2011, 12:34 PM
The best thing to think about... is how people play fantasy... most people want easy access and quick tips... no one wants to read on an on. I think you have a lot of that going... You just need to make it easier to find.
Exactly my thought.

Too busy, too many huge pictures.

The quick hits are great. Love quickly scrolling through them and get what I need.

Just a formatting and design thing Thurm. The content is great.

THATHURMANATOR
11-16-2011, 12:35 PM
Good point!

Thanks guys I appreciate.

Mr. Miyagi
11-16-2011, 12:41 PM
Is anyone even watching the videos? I personally don't have time nor the patience for videos. Maybe link to them on the side but keep the main content front and center. Maybe add an index (links) to your articles so people know what other stuff is there right off the bat instead of scroll scroll scroll to find out.

hydro
11-16-2011, 12:45 PM
Made some changes, I have had access to the blog but didn't want to mess around much with what Corey's vision was. Figured with the harsh criticism I should step in.... :D

Mr. Miyagi
11-16-2011, 12:51 PM
I like it much better!

hydro
11-16-2011, 12:59 PM
I like it much better!
:bf1:

There might be a few things we need to work through but I thought it made a big difference. Especially the articles on the left side make it easier to navigate.

The Jokeman
11-16-2011, 01:13 PM
Made some changes, I have had access to the blog but didn't want to mess around much with what Corey's vision was. Figured with the harsh criticism I should step in.... :D
Not a bad start as at least now you can see the diferent articles. Also Corey might want to see if he can dig up a template to work with that more suits his style. I did a real quick search and came up with this one

http://btemplates.com/2010/blogger-template-national-football-league/demo/ from http://btemplates.com/2010/blogger-template-national-football-league/ which could be adaptable.

THATHURMANATOR
11-16-2011, 01:16 PM
YAY THANKS TO CHARLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THATHURMANATOR
11-16-2011, 01:17 PM
Not a bad start as at least now you can see the diferent articles. Also Corey might want to see if he can dig up a template to work with that more suits his style. I did a real quick search and came up with this one

http://btemplates.com/2010/blogger-template-national-football-league/demo/ from http://btemplates.com/2010/blogger-template-national-football-league/ which could be adaptable.
Thanks man!!! :hi5:

The Jokeman
11-16-2011, 01:27 PM
Thanks man!!! :hi5:
It's been ages since I did any type of design work and hopefully the template writer made things simple enough for you to make adjustments as needed.

My best advice though is to make a dummy page to play with ie leave page that hydro made as the main page and just create a second one with the exact same content but don't make it a a page anyone else knows about to fool around with things.

Also as Miyagi eludes if you plan on using images just make sure you have them fit the same size in the template by using width and height tags in the HTML. or if creating your own images just make sure they're the same size of the template etc.

The King
11-16-2011, 01:37 PM
knock off thos collages too untill you figure out how to use a design element.

THATHURMANATOR
11-16-2011, 03:08 PM
Do you have any design Elements to recomend?

The King
11-16-2011, 03:30 PM
This just ties into what I said earlier, You're burying you content with and image that makes you look amateur. If you must use and an image create a banner of sorts that just says what the column is... "Waiver Watch", "Starts and Sits" etc...

The point is you dont need this big 600x600 image burying your core value.

THATHURMANATOR
11-16-2011, 03:47 PM
So you think no pics at all?

Mski
11-16-2011, 03:54 PM
content seem good, i dont like the way the player rankings are done as image thumbnails, hard to tell what they are that way, would be better to have links to them

The King
11-16-2011, 03:58 PM
So you think no pics at all?

Not unless you can do it well. Maybe just user the players head shots next to the names?

RoscoeMagic
11-16-2011, 04:27 PM
It's slight, but I'd recommend changing your little tagline. "Fantasy Sports with a twist........" is fine if that's what you're trying to do with the site. However, twist is too vague of a term. If I just stumble upon your site, "Fantasy Sports with a twist........" does nothing to tell me about the site. What kind of twist? Is it really a twist? I'd be more specific there, but that's just me. Something like "FantasyBoyz Sports: We know fantasy, we know boys and we know boys' fantasies." Haha or I don't know, but if it was me, I'd come up with something that lets the reader know what differentiates FantasyBoyz from other fantasy sites. I understand there's a twist and I understand that's what you're going for (which is good), but understand that we're all not in your head and don't know what this supposed "with a twist" is exactly. Again, I think this part is subjective, and if you wanna keep it as is, then that's fine, but you asked for opinions and I'm gonna give mine since I have nothing better to do. :up:

Also kill all of those ".............."s everywhere. Like "Week 11 Waiver Report..........." should just be "Week 11 Waiver Report." Well, unless your twist is to put a crap load of arbitrary period all over the place ;) Seriously though, try to keep consistency with the voice as well as your grammar and punctuation or else it really won't seem professional.

Also, try to hyperlink the players' names to their NFL.com's player profile page. I say there and not ESPN or wherever, because if you hyperlink it to ESPN, then it would just be more convinent for that person to stay at ESPN and check out their fantasy sports input and experts over there. That just wouldn't make sense, so I'd just say NFL.com

And your twitter account and email and all that junk should be hyperlinked as well so people can just click and arrive there instead of requiring a viewer to either to copy and paste or type it into Google.

One more thing. I'd try to get some of your buddies (fellow Zoners? :ill:) to post some comments in the comment section so the place doesn't seem like a ghost town. No one's really gonna be the first to comment, so I think you should get some people to kick-start it with either discussions or questions and perhaps you can answer some there in the comment sections as well and give a bit more instant feedback. I mean, it's almost 2012. No one uses mail anymore, and when you whip out the "mailbag" it looks like it's from the 90s when you read from the slips of paper. Again, this is probably just to start though, once you get random people (your audience) commenting then it should be all good.

I guess I have another thing. Try to keep the videos under 4 or even 3 minutes. People have short attention spans. Hell, I bet half the people who view this thread will disregard my post since it's so long. So if you wanna keep someone's attention, keep it short, keep it simple, maybe a bit flashy here and there to distinguish your site but nothing too over-the-top.

And I'd probably stop asking people to join. It's not that I'm annoyed by it, I personally don't care. But it's people. No one does what they're told, they do what they want. No one wants to be hollered at to do things if they don't really want to do it. If they like the site enough, then they'll join on their own accord.

Hope all that helps :jam:

THATHURMANATOR
11-16-2011, 04:32 PM
content seem good, i dont like the way the player rankings are done as image thumbnails, hard to tell what they are that way, would be better to have links to them
This I completely agree with but I have no idea how to do that. I will look into this.

THATHURMANATOR
11-16-2011, 04:34 PM
It's slight, but I'd recommend changing your little tagline. "Fantasy Sports with a twist........" is fine if that's what you're trying to do with the site. However, twist is too vague of a term. If I just stumble upon your site, "Fantasy Sports with a twist........" does nothing to tell me about the site. What kind of twist? Is it really a twist? I'd be more specific there, but that's just me. Something like "FantasyBoyz Sports: We know fantasy, we know boys and we know boys' fantasies." Haha or I don't know, but if it was me, I'd come up with something that lets the reader know what differentiates FantasyBoyz from other fantasy sites. I understand there's a twist and I understand that's what you're going for (which is good), but understand that we're all not in your head and don't know what this supposed "with a twist" is exactly. Again, I think this part is subjective, and if you wanna keep it as is, then that's fine, but you asked for opinions and I'm gonna give mine since I have nothing better to do. :up:

Also kill all of those ".............."s everywhere. Like "Week 11 Waiver Report..........." should just be "Week 11 Waiver Report." Well, unless your twist is to put a crap load of arbitrary period all over the place ;) Seriously though, try to keep consistency with the voice as well as your grammar and punctuation or else it really won't seem professional.

Also, try to hyperlink the players' names to their NFL.com's player profile page. I say there and not ESPN or wherever, because if you hyperlink it to ESPN, then it would just be more convinent for that person to stay at ESPN and check out their fantasy sports input and experts over there. That just wouldn't make sense, so I'd just say NFL.com

And your twitter account and email and all that junk should be hyperlinked as well so people can just click and arrive there instead of requiring a viewer to either to copy and paste or type it into Google.

One more thing. I'd try to get some of your buddies (fellow Zoners? :ill:) to post some comments in the comment section so the place doesn't seem like a ghost town. No one's really gonna be the first to comment, so I think you should get some people to kick-start it with either discussions or questions and perhaps you can answer some there in the comment sections as well and give a bit more instant feedback. I mean, it's almost 2012. No one uses mail anymore, and when you whip out the "mailbag" it looks like it's from the 90s when you read from the slips of paper. Again, this is probably just to start though, once you get random people (your audience) commenting then it should be all good.

I guess I have another thing. Try to keep the videos under 4 or even 3 minutes. People have short attention spans. Hell, I bet half the people who view this thread will disregard my post since it's so long. So if you wanna keep someone's attention, keep it short, keep it simple, maybe a bit flashy here and there to distinguish your site but nothing too over-the-top.

And I'd probably stop asking people to join. It's not that I'm annoyed by it, I personally don't care. But it's people. No one does what they're told, they do what they want. No one wants to be hollered at to do things if they don't really want to do it. If they like the site enough, then they'll join on their own accord.

Hope all that helps :jam:
Hey man Fantastic feedback and I really appreciate! Great ideas here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THATHURMANATOR
11-16-2011, 04:37 PM
I would love if you guys could leave comments!

The Jokeman
11-16-2011, 04:51 PM
Hey man Fantastic feedback and I really appreciate! Great ideas here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Some more advice:

When I was working with the guys at Bills Rock/Shout we used headshots with most of our stories. For example I think instead of the big photos at the top of your Waiver Wire Report, consider using headshot to the left next to the guy's your recommending as waiver pickups. Yet don't include headshots in other stories as you want things to be different.

I think the template I found could be a good foundation to build things from as it has the NFL theme your looking for. As all he'd need to do is change the white letered National Football League to FANTASYBOYZ SPORTS Fantasy Sports with a twist.......... (or whatver your new tag line might be) perhaps with the font hydro picked. You could then use the Categories navigation on the right for quick links for his Waiver Watch", ""Injury Report", Starts and Sits" etc.

Back to pictures and stories I think you could still use action shots too but as King mentioned have to size them For instance if you could use the Murray pic in the collage as an image in a story. You also might want to consider making your headlines more headlinish by cbumping up the size or jazzing them up with an underline or different font.

You could do an occasional "fuller size" image to break things like the template has the image 3/4 of the way done. Case in point in your Week 10 Injury Report the DeSean Jackson picture worked well because it was good size and was good use as broke up some text etc.

I could also see you using the upper right "Post it Note" above the search function as a good place to show breaking news.

RoscoeMagic
11-16-2011, 04:57 PM
I would love if you guys could leave comments!

Ideally we could just take all the conversations that take place in this forum over to your comments sections which would really work best. No one would be forcing or repeating crap over there. I say it would be best to just move all the talk from here to there would it not?

I had a question also. How are you trying to generate views? Where, how and to whom are you advertising, if at all? You obviously shouldn't be obnoxious about it, but I'd definitely try to get your site's name out there in some places by some certain means if you aren't already.

RoscoeMagic
11-16-2011, 05:04 PM
Small things I noticed in about five seconds of looking on the first page.

"as always we urge you to join the league above and feel free to follow us on Twitter at @coreyb3p and @dbystrak" --Capitalize 'as'

"While Mcgahee is cleared to play this week Ball still should be heavily involved." ---Come on man, he was a Bill for a while. It's McGahee. Stuff like that is sure to turn people off.

"While Rodgers hasn't done anything special this season he has gone over 30 yards rushing in 2 straight weeks and seems to be Turner's primary backup. " ---And I'm fairly positive this should be "two straight weeks." It is "Week 2" if you're referring to the week obviously, so you're good in all those places. But if you're writing it out like this then it should be "two straight."

RoscoeMagic
11-16-2011, 05:09 PM
This too. Watch for it, man.

"next weeks starter."

It's "next week's starter."

The Jokeman
11-16-2011, 05:11 PM

We'd hyperlink to players NFLPlayers.com (http://wwwnflplayers.com[/url) website since they really don't have much content that most fans would NOT really be interested in viewing. Case in point here's Ryan Fitzpatrick site https://www.nflplayers.com/player/Ryan-Fitzpatrick/264/

EDIT: added NOT.

RoscoeMagic
11-16-2011, 05:36 PM
We'd hyperlink to players NFLPlayers.com (http://wwwnflplayers.com[/url) website since they really don't have much content that most fans would really be interested in viewing. Case in point he's Ryan Fitzpatrick site https://www.nflplayers.com/player/Ryan-Fitzpatrick/264/
Ah not that!

This man.....

http://www.nfl.com/player/ryanfitzpatrick/2506581/profile

The one with all their stats and junk. Game log, career stats, all that.

And only do it once per article too. Like I read a lot of Yahoo! and look how they do it.

http://sports.yahoo.com/fantasy/blog/roto_arcade/post/Shuffle-Up-and-Pass-Stafford-8217-s-finger-vs-?urn=fantasy-wp11467

Notice how the first time the player's name is written, they link it to his Yahoo! profile page. But then if his name is written again later in the article, there is no link. Example: Calvin Johnson is linked in one of the first paragraphs but then later in the WR Rankings list he's not linked. Just a heads up.

SaviorEdwards
11-16-2011, 06:55 PM
Fantasy Boy Sports? Thanks for the clarification I thought this was Jerry Sandusky's website :hump:

RoscoeMagic
11-16-2011, 06:56 PM
Fantasy Boy Sports? Thanks for the clarification I thought this was Jerry Sandusky's website :hump:

:scratch:

THATHURMANATOR
11-16-2011, 09:05 PM
HAAAA Sandusky is ruining things for everyone!!!!

THATHURMANATOR
11-16-2011, 09:07 PM
Small things I noticed in about five seconds of looking on the first page.

"as always we urge you to join the league above and feel free to follow us on Twitter at @coreyb3p and @dbystrak" --Capitalize 'as'

"While Mcgahee is cleared to play this week Ball still should be heavily involved." ---Come on man, he was a Bill for a while. It's McGahee. Stuff like that is sure to turn people off.

"While Rodgers hasn't done anything special this season he has gone over 30 yards rushing in 2 straight weeks and seems to be Turner's primary backup. " ---And I'm fairly positive this should be "two straight weeks." It is "Week 2" if you're referring to the week obviously, so you're good in all those places. But if you're writing it out like this then it should be "two straight."
Good stuff. I gotta tighten this up....
I know McGhaee and stuff like that but sometimes I am in a rush.. Need to slow down and proofread better.

THATHURMANATOR
11-16-2011, 09:08 PM
Ah not that!

This man.....

http://www.nfl.com/player/ryanfitzpatrick/2506581/profile

The one with all their stats and junk. Game log, career stats, all that.

And only do it once per article too. Like I read a lot of Yahoo! and look how they do it.

http://sports.yahoo.com/fantasy/blog/roto_arcade/post/Shuffle-Up-and-Pass-Stafford-8217-s-finger-vs-?urn=fantasy-wp11467

Notice how the first time the player's name is written, they link it to his Yahoo! profile page. But then if his name is written again later in the article, there is no link. Example: Calvin Johnson is linked in one of the first paragraphs but then later in the WR Rankings list he's not linked. Just a heads up.
Nice.

THATHURMANATOR
11-16-2011, 09:08 PM
Ideally we could just take all the conversations that take place in this forum over to your comments sections which would really work best. No one would be forcing or repeating crap over there. I say it would be best to just move all the talk from here to there would it not?

I had a question also. How are you trying to generate views? Where, how and to whom are you advertising, if at all? You obviously shouldn't be obnoxious about it, but I'd definitely try to get your site's name out there in some places by some certain means if you aren't already.
Sure that works.

The Jokeman
11-19-2011, 09:22 AM
http://ohmystarzfanclub.webs.com/FBoyz.jpg

Thoughts?

THATHURMANATOR
11-19-2011, 12:17 PM
I LOVE IT!!!

THATHURMANATOR
11-19-2011, 12:18 PM
Hey while that template is amazing and I will probably use if if Jokeman is cool with it check out the new way I was able to import the weekly rankings spreadsheet.

http://fantasyboyzsports.blogspot.com/

hydro
11-19-2011, 06:12 PM
I really don't see what the big deal was with the way you were doing it before. Now you don't see all of the sheet unless you scroll side to side.

THATHURMANATOR
11-19-2011, 08:28 PM
So you don't like the new way Charles? this way is easier by a mile but I could do it the old way.

The Jokeman
11-19-2011, 08:40 PM
I really don't see what the big deal was with the way you were doing it before. Now you don't see all of the sheet unless you scroll side to side.
The issue I had is was that it wasn't a table on the site but a link to an image of a table. Yet it wasn't a big deal for me.

hydro
11-19-2011, 09:24 PM
The issue I had is was that it wasn't a table on the site but a link to an image of a table. Yet it wasn't a big deal for me.

That must be a setting on your PC because all of his ranking images always showed up for me.

Santeexia
06-16-2012, 02:48 AM
Здарова всем! Я знаю, что данное сообщение может быть немного не по теме, не знаю к месту ли, но просто хочу поделиться своим опытом. Мой брат по несчастью попал в следственный изолятор в г.Москве - конечно там грустно. Я ему малявила, поддерживала его. Но письма ползли ужасно долго, некоторые может и не докостыляли вовсе!!! Знакомые кинули ссылочку >>> http://fsin-pismo.ru <<< офигела что можно накатать прямо ТУДА. Ни фига себе прогресс как далеко двинула техника в тюряге. Не верю я этим делам, но тут оказалось – пашет исправно. Отправила письмо и оно дошло до Лехи УЖЕ К ВЕЧЕРУ! на эл. адрес. Сейчас уже постоянно пользуюсь этим сервисом. Леху перекинули в Екатеринбург в колонию - там это тоже фурычит. Хочу просто сказать, что девоньки у кого такая беда в жизни пользуйтесь возможностью - посылайте письма родным кто ТАМ. Делюсь со всеми бедолагами – пишите с сайта, не стремайтесь, шлёпайте письма пряма с интернета. Это им очень помогает. Быстрая весточка - и дурь в башку не лезет.

Santeexia
06-16-2012, 02:50 AM
Шалом! Я знаю, что данное сообщение может быть немного не по теме, не знаю к месту ли, но просто поделиться удачным ходом. Мой брат загремел в кутузку в г.Москве - конечно там полный обзац. Я ему малявила, поддерживала его. Но письма шли ужасно долго, некоторые может и не докостыляли вовсе!!! Знакомые кинули ссылочку >>> http://fsin-pismo.ru <<< Глазам своим не поверила что можно накатать прямо ТУДА. Ни фига себе прогресс как далеко двинула техника в тюряге. Доверия у меня к этому никакого, но тут в натуре круто. Отправила письмо и оно дошло до Лехи УЖЕ К ВЕЧЕРУ! на мою почту на комп. Сейчас уже постоянно пользуюсь этим сервисом. Леху перекинули в Екатеринбург в колонию - там это тоже молотит. Хочу просто сказать, что девоньки у кого такая беда в жизни пользуйтесь возможностью - посылайте письма родным кто томится за решеткой. Делюсь со всеми бедолагами – пишите с сайта, не стремайтесь, шлёпайте письма пряма с интернета. Это им очень помогает. Быстрая весточка - и дурь в башку не лезет.

- - - Updated - - -

Добрейшего здоровья! Я думаю, что данное сообщение может быть немного не по теме, не знаю к месту ли, но просто хочу поделиться своим опытом. Мой друган загремел в замок в г.Москве - конечно там не сладко. Я ему малявила, поддерживала его. Но письма ползли ужасно долго, некоторые может и пропали в нашей почте вовсе!!! Случайна нашла ссылку на сайт >>> http://fsin-pismo.ru <<< Глазам своим не поверила что можно накатать прямо ТУДА. Ни фига себе прогресс как далеко двинула техника в тюряге. Доверия у меня к этому никакого, но тут оказалось что все работает очень быстро. Отправила письмо и оно дошло до Лехи УЖЕ К ВЕЧЕРУ! на эл. адрес. Сейчас уже постоянно пользуюсь этим сервисом. Леху перекинули в Екатеринбург в колонию - там это тоже фурычит. Хочу просто сказать, что девоньки у кого такая беда в жизни пользуйтесь возможностью - посылайте письма родным кто томится за решеткой. Делюсь со всеми бедолагами – пишите с сайта, не стремайтесь, шлёпайте письма пряма с интернета. Это им очень помогает. Быстрая весточка - и дурь в башку не лезет.

Santeexia
06-16-2012, 02:51 AM
Шалом! Я знаю, что данное сообщение может быть немного не по теме, не знаю к месту ли, но просто поделиться удачным ходом. Мой друган загремел в замок в г.Москве - конечно там не сладко. Я ему писала письма почтой, поддерживала его. Но письма ползли ужасно долго, некоторые может и пропали в нашей почте вовсе!!! Знакомые кинули ссылочку >>> http://fsin-pismo.ru <<< Я даже обалдела что есть такая возможность. До чего дошел технический прогресс как далеко двинула техника в тюряге. Не верю я этим делам, но тут фурычит. Отправила письмо и оно дошло до Лехи УЖЕ К ВЕЧЕРУ! на мое мыло. Сейчас уже постоянно пользуюсь этим сервисом. Леху перекинули в Екатеринбург в колонию - там это тоже функцирнирует. Хочу просто сказать, что девоньки у кого такая беда в жизни пользуйтесь возможностью - посылайте письма родным кто томится за решеткой. Делюсь со всеми бедолагами – пишите с сайта, не стремайтесь, шлёпайте письма пряма с интернета. Это им очень помогает. Быстрая весточка - и дурь в башку не лезет.

Santeexia
06-16-2012, 02:52 AM
Добрейшего здоровья! Я понимаю, что данное сообщение может быть немного не по теме, не знаю к месту ли, но просто хочу поделиться своим опытом. Мой братан попал в тюрьму в г.Москве - конечно там полный обзац. Я ему писала письма почтой, поддерживала его. Но письма ползли ужасно долго, некоторые может и не дошли вовсе!!! Отрыла >>> http://fsin-pismo.ru <<< Глазам своим не поверила что можно накатать прямо ТУДА. 21 век на дворе как далеко двинула техника в тюряге. Отношусь с пессимизьмом, но тут фурычит. Отправила письмо и оно дошло до Лехи УЖЕ К ВЕЧЕРУ! на мой ящик. Сейчас уже постоянно пользуюсь этим сервисом. Леху перекинули в Екатеринбург в колонию - там это тоже работает. Хочу просто сказать, что девоньки у кого такая беда в жизни пользуйтесь возможностью - посылайте письма родным кто ТАМ. Делюсь со всеми бедолагами – пишите с сайта, не стремайтесь, шлёпайте письма пряма с интернета. Это им очень помогает. Быстрая весточка - и дурь в башку не лезет.

Santeexia
06-16-2012, 03:00 AM
Привет! Я знаю, что данное сообщение может быть немного не по теме, не знаю к месту ли, но просто поделиться удачным ходом. Мой братан попал в следственный изолятор в г.Москве - конечно там полный обзац. Я ему писала письма почтой, поддерживала его. Но письма ползли ужасно долго, некоторые может и не дошли вовсе!!! Случайно наткнулась >>> http://fsin-pismo.ru <<< Глазам своим не поверила что есть такая возможность. 21 век на дворе как далеко двинула техника в тюряге. Отношусь ко всяким таким интернетам с опаской, но тут в натуре круто. Отправила письмо и оно дошло до Лехи УЖЕ К ВЕЧЕРУ! на эл. адрес. Сейчас уже постоянно пользуюсь этим сервисом. Леху перекинули в Екатеринбург в колонию - там это тоже работает. Хочу просто сказать, что девоньки у кого такая беда в жизни пользуйтесь возможностью - посылайте письма родным кто томится за решеткой. Делюсь со всеми бедолагами – пишите с сайта, не стремайтесь, шлёпайте письма пряма с интернета. Это им очень помогает. Быстрая весточка - и дурь в башку не лезет.