PDA

View Full Version : Down in flames

Mad Bomber
11-15-2011, 09:56 PM
Based on the last two weeks, and the spate of injuries we've had, this old Bills fan is feeling that the Bills are heading downward this season. So I'm changing my avatar from the Bucking Fuffaloes to my "down in flames" avatar.

We have made some progress this year, but there are several things that have bitten us in the ass...

- Lack of depth on the o-line...injuries have killed us
- Crappy D coordinator
- Mediocre QB, with Megamind running out of ways to counter our opponents' adjustments to the spread offense
- NO pass rush

The first part of this season was fun, but (as a jaded Bills fan of 47 years) I am feeling that we are about to go down in flames.

I hope I'm wrong, but I've been kicked in the nuts so many times and so hard by this team that I look like a chipmunk with two walnuts in its cheeks..

Billz_fan
11-15-2011, 10:16 PM
LOL, nice post and it supplied a laugh. Im thinking we are going to suffer the rest of the way also. We will win some more games but play offs are out im afraid.

DasBills
11-15-2011, 10:18 PM
The next few games will tell us all we need to know about the organization. Right now they are down in the dumps, the world appears to be working against them, the good teams overcome.

Romes
11-15-2011, 10:25 PM
That sinking feeling has definitely arrived...

Beebe
11-15-2011, 10:54 PM
I hate are D coordinator, no game plan, when we play soft they still burns us up the middle with the run game and it's always obvious when we blitz, we never mix it up on D are corners look lost most of the time, I had to wear a stupid COWBOYS jersey today at work. Because I lost a bet. But you no what I'll never give up on them,and yes we need another big WR with speed,so on the 4n1 that JONES dropped in the in zone a tall WR would of caught for a touchdown. So please BILLS put DAVE WANNSTED.:bow:

BertSquirtgum
11-16-2011, 12:23 AM
6-10 here we come. I think we beat the Dolphins at home and that's the last win for the year. These guys' heads don't seem to be in the game like in the beginning of the year. I blame coaching.

Johnny Bugmenot
11-16-2011, 05:44 AM
6-10 here we come. I think we beat the Dolphins at home and that's the last win for the year. These guys' heads don't seem to be in the game like in the beginning of the year. I blame coaching.
We have two games against Miami left. So even under that scenario, 7-9 is still plausible.

TacklingDummy
11-16-2011, 06:47 AM
As a Bills fan my motto is, Always expect the worst.

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
11-16-2011, 07:00 AM
As a Bills fan my motto is, Always expect the worst.

Sad but so true, been here too many times