PDA

View Full Version : Miami

Mike
11-15-2011, 10:53 PM
Dolphins week! Here are a few thoughts on the game:

1) bills fortunate to face another bad QB this week. This guy might be as bad as Beck was, and they were both Dolphins at one point, coincidence? I think not. A poor bills secondary gets a break this week by facing, what could be, and even worse passing offense (25th). Their run game is middle of the pack (15th) which means the bills will give up well over 100yrds rushing.

2) dolphin defense is nothing special either. Will have a harder time stoping most teams, including the Bills.

3) X Factor: Confidence. Bills have lost two straight blowouts, and maybe reeling and doubting themselves and each other. The dolphins have won 2 straight and are experience the opposite. So, here we are. Will confidence overcome a talent gap that in the Bills favor?

Prediction: Bills 24-14

Jeff1220
11-16-2011, 08:04 AM
I'm not confident in any sort of win happening anymore, even against the 2 win phins.

Mike13
11-16-2011, 10:58 AM
I have yet to see someone start a "squish the fish thread".
And those usually start on the monday before the game.

Mike
11-16-2011, 11:24 AM
I have yet to see someone start a "squish the fish thread".
And those usually start on the monday before the game.

people around here are depressed as reality is obliterating any hope they had in a grandiose season.

Mark Miller
11-16-2011, 12:21 PM
Our playoffs begin this Sunday. Good teams overcome adversity and we officially have our backs against the wall. A lot of teams have lost key players so I don't want to hear anymore excuses. From this week forward, we'll have a better idea of the true make-up of this team.

Historian
11-16-2011, 12:23 PM
Miami sucks.

We win big.

Maximilli
11-16-2011, 12:27 PM
Dan Marino 's bold statement he talks about bills and Fitz but im at work can anyone tell me what he said

IAG
11-16-2011, 12:30 PM
Moore is the second best QB in the division right now.

Oaf
11-16-2011, 01:15 PM
Haha, how do WE have a talent gap over anyone? #finfail

Mike13
11-16-2011, 03:03 PM
people around here are depressed as reality is obliterating any hope they had in a grandiose season.

Having a crappy team hasnt stopped you guys from smack talking before.

Luisito23
11-16-2011, 03:08 PM
Truthfully I'll be surprised if we even win this game.

Mski
11-16-2011, 03:21 PM
Having a crappy team hasnt stopped you guys from smack talking before.both teams sucking takes most of the fun out of it

Jaydog57
11-16-2011, 06:08 PM
Dolphins week! Here are a few thoughts on the game:

1) bills fortunate to face another bad QB this week. This guy might be as bad as Beck was, and they were both Dolphins at one point, coincidence? I think not. A poor bills secondary gets a break this week by facing, what could be, and even worse passing offense (25th). Their run game is middle of the pack (15th) which means the bills will give up well over 100yrds rushing.

2) dolphin defense is nothing special either. Will have a harder time stoping most teams, including the Bills.

3) X Factor: Confidence. Bills have lost two straight blowouts, and maybe reeling and doubting themselves and each other. The dolphins have won 2 straight and are experience the opposite. So, here we are. Will confidence overcome a talent gap that in the Bills favor?

Prediction: Bills 24-14 Considering how we started the season, our defense has improved a little bit. The 'Chiefs and 'Skins are nothing special, but it's still nice to have not allowed a td in the last two games. :peace:

Extremebillsfan247
11-16-2011, 06:26 PM
When your the 7th highest scoring team in the league, yet your net points are only 11, it's pretty obvious that your problems are on defense, and why the Bills are now sitting in 3rd place in the division. It doesn't mean they can't win football games against bad teams. They just may have to put up 24 points or more to do it. Miami probably has the worst defense of any team the Bills have faced to this point. The Bills should have no problem beating them.

PTI
11-16-2011, 07:17 PM
Matt Moore's last two games are a gazillion times better than Fitz's last two games. He could turn out to be another Fitz!! I mean, he lit up KC the exact same as Fitz did, and his numbers are not much different, and his games against the Jets, Giants, Redskins, and Chiefs are very similar to Fitz's numbers. I don't believe Fitz is that different than Matt Moore, just look at those 4 games.

Mahdi
11-16-2011, 07:27 PM
1. Matt Moore is a very capable QB. He can make big throws and can definitely manage his offense. He also has a very good rapport with Marshall which us more than I can say for Fitz/Stevie,

2. The Dolphin defense is not great but it's better than our defense and they actually have pass rushers and are better against the run.

3. Reggie Bush has looked good running the ball lately which makes their offense wayyy more dynamic than it was earlier in the season.

This can easily be our 3rd loss in a row.