• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Skooby
    Skoobasaurus-Rex
    • Oct 2011

AFN ran commercials to not vote for the Bills to be shown

They said something to the effect of wanting a team like the Saints to be shown that can make the playoffs:

What a joke.
  • Crisis
    • Aug 2004

Re: AFN ran commercials to not vote for the Bills to be shown

They're already in Afghanistan, adding Bills games to that is inhumane.
    Originally posted by LOSman WINS
    Vanek is Austrian not European
    Originally posted by Prov401
    Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
    Originally posted by better days
    I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• Cntrygal
      Visually stunning but camera-shy.
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Crisis
      They're already in Afghanistan, adding Bills games to that is inhumane.

Good point.....
      Originally posted by notacon
      The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• RoscoeMagic
        • Aug 2008

Yeah seriously, no offense to the Bills fans out there, but the Bills game has supposedly won almost every week because that dude posts it on the BBMB and they all vote for it. Great right? Well, what about all the other soldiers who are fans of other teams? They're all fighting for us, I think they should all be able to see their teams play once in a while. Bills-Dolphins isn't the best game this week by a long shot. Let them watch the best games, it's what's most fair.
        Internet Breeds Complacency.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
          Skoobasaurus-Rex
          • Oct 2011

Originally posted by RoscoeMagic
          Yeah seriously, no offense to the Bills fans out there, but the Bills game has supposedly won almost every week because that dude posts it on the BBMB and they all vote for it. Great right? Well, what about all the other soldiers who are fans of other teams? They're all fighting for us, I think they should all be able to see their teams play once in a while. Bills-Dolphins isn't the best game this week by a long shot. Let them watch the best games, it's what's most fair.
          Great point not mentioned yet. While they're busy fighting for us, we're busy voting for the Bills game.

Comment

• better days
            • Jan 2010

If people want to watch other games, they can vote for them. I know the Bills have the best message boards, but I doubt they are the only team that has message boards.

Comment

• RoscoeMagic
              • Aug 2008

If people want to watch other games, they can vote for them. I know the Bills have the best message boards, but I doubt they are the only team that has message boards.
              You're right, I'm sure all the soldiers have accounts and waste their time spamming the official message boards of their favorite football team just so they can selfishly watch their team play every week. The system was designed to get the best game, or the game that would keep the most soldiers happy. Say there's 10 Bills fans in the room and 90 fans of miscellanies teams watching the Bills-Cowboys game. The 90% is damn well rooting against the damn Bills because they're pissed they have to watch them every week and never see their own team. On top of that, that game was a blowout. Who's the real winner? The 10 Bills fans? Think again. Don't rig the freaking votes, man, the soldiers do enough for us let them vote for the games they want.
              Last edited by RoscoeMagic; 11-16-2011, 04:39 PM.

Comment

• better days
                • Jan 2010

You're right, I'm sure all the soldiers have accounts and waste their time spamming the official message boards of their favorite football team just so they can selfishly watch their team play every week. The system was designed to get the best game, or the game that would keep the most soldiers happy. Say there's 10 Bills fans in the room and 90 fans of miscellanies teams watching the Bills-Cowboys game. The 90% is damn well rooting against the damn Bills because they're pissed they have to watch them every week and never see their own team. On top of that, that game was a blowout. Who's the real winner? The 10 Bills fans? Think again. Don't rig the freaking votes, man, the soldiers do enough for us let them vote for the games they want.
                Give me a break. Do you not think every other teams fans vote? Of course they do.

I doubt the soldiers vote on facebook. It is probably just a link to where to vote. I'm sure every soldier has access to voting at one time or another before a game.

As far as the Cowboy game, I'm sure MANY Cowboys fans voted for that game. Many of the Bills games have been against big market high profile teams. The Giants, Jets, Eagles, Pats*, Skins.............I'm sure fans of those teams VOTED for their respective games against the Bills.
                Last edited by better days; 11-16-2011, 05:18 PM.

Comment

• RoscoeMagic
                  • Aug 2008

Give me a break. Do you not think every other teams fans vote? Of course they do.

I doubt the soldiers vote on facebook. It is probably just a link to where to vote. I'm sure every soldier has access to voting at one time or another before a game.

As far as the Cowboy game, I'm sure MANY Cowboys fans voted for that game. Many of the Bills games have been against big market high profile teams. The Giants, Jets, Eagles, Pats*, Skins.............I'm sure fans of those teams VOTED for their respective games against the Bills.
                  Bills-Bengals was shown.

You're right. Two monster markets right there. There's no vote rigging going on whatsoever. I can't believe I ever doubted it.

Comment

• SaviorEdwards
                    • Feb 2010

AFN has to be the most overrated network ever

What a bunch of right-wing wack job propaganda. I propose an occupy AFN protest!!!
                    Last edited by SaviorEdwards; 11-16-2011, 06:53 PM.
                    "The best things to happen to Michigan Football have come from Ohio." - Chris Spielman

Comment

• RoscoeMagic
                      • Aug 2008

Originally posted by SaviorEdwards
                      AFN has to be the most overrated network ever

What a bunch of right-wing wack job propaganda. I propose an occupy AFN protest!!!

Comment

• SaviorEdwards
                        • Feb 2010

"The best things to happen to Michigan Football have come from Ohio." - Chris Spielman

Comment

• RoscoeMagic
                          • Aug 2008

Originally posted by SaviorEdwards

Comment

• better days
                            • Jan 2010

Bills-Bengals was shown.

You're right. Two monster markets right there. There's no vote rigging going on whatsoever. I can't believe I ever doubted it.
                            Yeah, I'm sure every vote was from a Bills fan.

Comment

• jamze132
                              Don’t hate…
                              • Jun 2003

**** that. I've been able to watch every Bills game in HD this year!

Comment

Working...
                              X