PDA

View Full Version : AFN ran commercials to not vote for the Bills to be shown

Skooby
11-16-2011, 01:28 PM
They said something to the effect of wanting a team like the Saints to be shown that can make the playoffs:

https://www.facebook.com/myAFN

What a joke.

Crisis
11-16-2011, 01:31 PM
They're already in Afghanistan, adding Bills games to that is inhumane.

Cntrygal
11-16-2011, 01:35 PM
They're already in Afghanistan, adding Bills games to that is inhumane.

:sigh:

Good point..... :(

RoscoeMagic
11-16-2011, 03:58 PM
Yeah seriously, no offense to the Bills fans out there, but the Bills game has supposedly won almost every week because that dude posts it on the BBMB and they all vote for it. Great right? Well, what about all the other soldiers who are fans of other teams? They're all fighting for us, I think they should all be able to see their teams play once in a while. Bills-Dolphins isn't the best game this week by a long shot. Let them watch the best games, it's what's most fair.

Skooby
11-16-2011, 04:02 PM
Yeah seriously, no offense to the Bills fans out there, but the Bills game has supposedly won almost every week because that dude posts it on the BBMB and they all vote for it. Great right? Well, what about all the other soldiers who are fans of other teams? They're all fighting for us, I think they should all be able to see their teams play once in a while. Bills-Dolphins isn't the best game this week by a long shot. Let them watch the best games, it's what's most fair.

Great point not mentioned yet. While they're busy fighting for us, we're busy voting for the Bills game.

better days
11-16-2011, 04:33 PM

If people want to watch other games, they can vote for them. I know the Bills have the best message boards, but I doubt they are the only team that has message boards.

RoscoeMagic
11-16-2011, 04:38 PM
If people want to watch other games, they can vote for them. I know the Bills have the best message boards, but I doubt they are the only team that has message boards.
You're right, I'm sure all the soldiers have accounts and waste their time spamming the official message boards of their favorite football team just so they can selfishly watch their team play every week. The system was designed to get the best game, or the game that would keep the most soldiers happy. Say there's 10 Bills fans in the room and 90 fans of miscellanies teams watching the Bills-Cowboys game. The 90% is damn well rooting against the damn Bills because they're pissed they have to watch them every week and never see their own team. On top of that, that game was a blowout. Who's the real winner? The 10 Bills fans? Think again. Don't rig the freaking votes, man, the soldiers do enough for us let them vote for the games they want.

better days
11-16-2011, 05:14 PM
You're right, I'm sure all the soldiers have accounts and waste their time spamming the official message boards of their favorite football team just so they can selfishly watch their team play every week. The system was designed to get the best game, or the game that would keep the most soldiers happy. Say there's 10 Bills fans in the room and 90 fans of miscellanies teams watching the Bills-Cowboys game. The 90% is damn well rooting against the damn Bills because they're pissed they have to watch them every week and never see their own team. On top of that, that game was a blowout. Who's the real winner? The 10 Bills fans? Think again. Don't rig the freaking votes, man, the soldiers do enough for us let them vote for the games they want.

Give me a break. Do you not think every other teams fans vote? Of course they do.

I doubt the soldiers vote on facebook. It is probably just a link to where to vote. I'm sure every soldier has access to voting at one time or another before a game.

As far as the Cowboy game, I'm sure MANY Cowboys fans voted for that game. Many of the Bills games have been against big market high profile teams. The Giants, Jets, Eagles, Pats*, Skins.............I'm sure fans of those teams VOTED for their respective games against the Bills.

RoscoeMagic
11-16-2011, 05:44 PM
Give me a break. Do you not think every other teams fans vote? Of course they do.

I doubt the soldiers vote on facebook. It is probably just a link to where to vote. I'm sure every soldier has access to voting at one time or another before a game.

As far as the Cowboy game, I'm sure MANY Cowboys fans voted for that game. Many of the Bills games have been against big market high profile teams. The Giants, Jets, Eagles, Pats*, Skins.............I'm sure fans of those teams VOTED for their respective games against the Bills.
Bills-Bengals was shown.

You're right. Two monster markets right there. There's no vote rigging going on whatsoever. I can't believe I ever doubted it.

SaviorEdwards
11-16-2011, 06:52 PM
AFN has to be the most overrated network ever :hump:

What a bunch of right-wing wack job propaganda. I propose an occupy AFN protest!!!

RoscoeMagic
11-16-2011, 06:55 PM
AFN has to be the most overrated network ever :hump:

What a bunch of right-wing wack job propaganda. I propose an occupy AFN protest!!!

:hump:

SaviorEdwards
11-16-2011, 06:57 PM
:hump:

:scratch:

RoscoeMagic
11-16-2011, 06:59 PM
:scratch:

:monkeyp::scratch:

better days
11-17-2011, 12:24 AM
Bills-Bengals was shown.

You're right. Two monster markets right there. There's no vote rigging going on whatsoever. I can't believe I ever doubted it.

Yeah, I'm sure every vote was from a Bills fan.

jamze132
11-17-2011, 02:58 AM
**** that. I've been able to watch every Bills game in HD this year!

jamze132
11-17-2011, 03:01 AM

No, we've been voting. My buddy got a **** load of people back in the US to vote so we could watch them.

Now AFN is making commercials for people to vote for another game. Some are funny, others are cruel.

They have one that says stop voting for a team that can't win it all and they show a picture of wideright. ****ing douchers.

better days
11-17-2011, 07:16 AM
**** that. I've been able to watch every Bills game in HD this year!

I'm happy for you guys. I could care less if some Packer fan or a fan of any other team can't watch the Packers or their team because they are showing the Bills. If they wanted to watch their team, they should have gotten out the vote like you guys did.

RoscoeMagic
11-17-2011, 10:25 AM
Yeah, I'm sure every vote was from a Bills fan.

The Bengals were 1-2 at the time. Buffalo and Cincy are two of smallest markets in the NFL. Obviously every vote wasn't from a Bills fan, Captain Conspicuous. I'm sure Benglas fans voted for their team as well. But if you're neither a fan of the Bengals nor Bills, no one is voting for that game. Thus the only way it could get shown over, say the Ravens-Jets game that week, was if some clowns were spamming the votes.

RoscoeMagic
11-17-2011, 10:27 AM
If they wanted to watch their team, they should have gotten out the vote like you guys did.

So now they don't want to watch their team play? **** fans at this point man, they're in Afghanistan and you're harping on them claiming they don't want to watch their team badly enough because they don't spam message boards? Get real.

better days
11-17-2011, 11:22 AM
So now they don't want to watch their team play? **** fans at this point man, they're in Afghanistan and you're harping on them claiming they don't want to watch their team badly enough because they don't spam message boards? Get real.

Like I said, I would rather see the Bills fans that are in Afghanistan get to watch the Bills than a fan of any other team get to watch theirs.

It is just too bad Bills fans can't spam message boards to get games shown in this Country.