PDA

View Full Version : Because it's what homers do

X-Era
11-17-2011, 05:26 AM
NFL.com has a much quicker way of doing the pro-bowl vote. You click on the position and then click the player.

I voted for Bills players at every position.

Hey, we gotta be homers about some things right?

In all honesty I think Freddy has the best chance and may be the only one going.

better days
11-17-2011, 08:03 AM
NFL.com has a much quicker way of doing the pro-bowl vote. You click on the position and then click the player.

I voted for Bills players at every position.

Hey, we gotta be homers about some things right?

In all honesty I think Freddy has the best chance and may be the only one going.

Well, I'm a Homer about all things Bills. I have done the same, but you are right Freddie is the only Bill that has a good chance to go.

SpillerThrills
11-17-2011, 09:07 AM
I think that Wood could have gone had he not gotten hurt.

PTI
11-17-2011, 09:18 AM
If Freddy does not get hurt, he will go.

Moorman could too, his punting numbers are bound to go up as the season goes on, Fitzpatrick has a history of being awful in November and December, so more punts, more inside 20 chances!

OpIv37
11-17-2011, 09:38 AM
The way this team has been playing, most of our players don't deserve it.

Obviously Freddy deserves it. You could make a really good case for Moorman.

I agree that Wood would have made it if he didn't get hurt. I also think Levitre would have made it if he could have stayed at LG instead of playing musical OL. Tackle is not his forte.

No one on our D deserves a vote, although I suspect Kyle Williams might be worthy if he had stayed healthy.

madness
11-17-2011, 10:18 AM
Levitre still deserves it as no G was playing better than him before he had to go to LT.