PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Mock Draft: WalterFootball

Ed
11-17-2011, 04:43 PM
Well since a lot of people around here seem to have given up on the season already even though we're still above .500 and only 1 game out of first in the division, you may enjoy checking out this mock. It's 3 rounds. Bills are picking 17th overall. My initial impression is that I don't really like the picks, but I honestly don't know much about any of the players. Maybe some of our draft guru's can weigh in.

http://walterfootball.com/draft2012.php

Round 1

WR Michael Floyd, Notre Dame

Round 2

DE/OLB Nick Perry, USC

Round 3

QB Russell Wilson

Thoughts?

nolimit
11-17-2011, 04:51 PM
like it

paladin warrior
11-17-2011, 05:12 PM
IT okay. What about O-line?. Bills really need that too

SquishDaFish
11-17-2011, 05:12 PM
Floyd would be nice

Skooby
11-17-2011, 05:32 PM
We're drafting last so this will change.

PromoTheRobot
11-17-2011, 06:15 PM
We need defense.

PTR

Raptor
11-17-2011, 06:32 PM
Floyd is nasty

Wilson could be a real weapon with Gailey(then again I thought that about Spiller but he has no idea how to get him going)

djjimkelly
11-17-2011, 06:34 PM
fine with first 2 picks

id lose my mind if we took a 3rd round qb

THE END OF ALL DAYS
11-17-2011, 06:36 PM
We're drafting last so this will change.
that was actually pretty funny to see
not funny sutpid
funny enjoyable

THE END OF ALL DAYS
11-17-2011, 06:37 PM
yeah now that fitzfizzel is signed lets load up on some d

psubills62
11-17-2011, 06:49 PM
I'd be very happy with Floyd. Don't know much about Perry, but the position is right. Would very much dislike the Wilson pick. Kid just won't be a QB in the NFL, and I don't think he's got a true position.

NOT THE DUDE...
11-17-2011, 07:00 PM
we need lbs bad... really bad!

BertSquirtgum
11-17-2011, 07:19 PM
The Bills need a franchise quarterback.

MikeMacie
11-17-2011, 08:08 PM
He had us taking Upshaw last week

Skooby
11-17-2011, 08:29 PM
He had us taking Upshaw last week

Mr. Irrelavent come Feb.

The Jokeman
11-17-2011, 09:47 PM
Well since a lot of people around here seem to have given up on the season already even though we're still above .500 and only 1 game out of first in the division, you may enjoy checking out this mock. It's 3 rounds. Bills are picking 17th overall. My initial impression is that I don't really like the picks, but I honestly don't know much about any of the players. Maybe some of our draft guru's can weigh in.

Round 1

Round 2

DE/OLB Nick Perry, USC

Round 3

QB Russell Wilson

Thoughts?
Floyd's been a name that is intriguing but wonder for the "need" for a WR in Round 1 but he grades out well.

I don't like Perry that early, if we're looking for a DE/OLB prospect in Round 2 (but me I'd prefer Round 1) than a guy like Frank Alexander is worth a look as he's been great for the Sooners but I wonder if he has the athleticism to play LB.

I can't say I know much on Wilson so I did some searching and the first thing that I saw was below QB who stands at 6'0" and that's all I had to read. I'm sorry but height is an issue in the NFL and think anything smaller than 6'2" is too small.

PTI
11-17-2011, 09:52 PM
we need lbs bad... really bad!
We do, but seriously, how does every other team have late round guys they truly hit on that are at minimum 5 year starters, Bills just fail at LB for years in the draft. Sam Cowart might be the best LB we drafted most recently and his career was cut short.

I want LBs without a doubt, but I want QB in round 1 if one of the big 3 are there, and potentially big 4 if RG3 joins Luck, Barkley and Jones.

TigerJ
11-17-2011, 10:20 PM
I wouldn't be thrilled with that draft.

PTI
11-17-2011, 10:24 PM
I wouldn't be thrilled with that draft.

You don't want another Brad Smith in round 3,come on!

dannyek71
11-17-2011, 10:46 PM
IT okay. What about O-line?. Bills really need that too

We are not allowed to draft OL in the first 4 rounds.

kingJofNYC
11-17-2011, 11:39 PM
Wilson isn't going in the 3rd round, guy sucks.

Just another **** mock by Walter Football. Remember his man crush on Clausen? HAHAHAHAHA

Mike13
11-19-2011, 12:56 PM
I wouldnt mind Griffin, but I dont know much about him.

A much-needed upgrade for the offensive line. Marc Colombo stinks. He can't block anyone. Upgrading the right tackle position has to be Miami's No. 1 priority.

An orange traffic cone could block better than Colombo.

jimbohastle51
11-19-2011, 11:52 PM
if floyd is there he is a no brainer but he will be gone in the top 15. if we finish as a wild card team and have a pick in the 20's and griffin from baylor is there do not be surprised if we take a qb in the first round. with the way contracts for the first round are slotted if we got him in the 20's it would not be a huge financial burden like years past. and friends this kid could sit for 2-3 years behind fitz. he fits gailey's system well also. not saying it will happen but i am sure if he comes out early and is available that the team would take a long hard look at him.

kingJofNYC
11-20-2011, 12:18 AM
Griffin won't be there unfortunately. I've watched pretty much every week, except against Ok St, and I like what I've seen. Would definitely love to have him on this team, but he and the other QBs are going in the top 10.

We better start losing quick to even have a sniff. His game against TCU was impressive, so was his performance against A&M in a loss. His D was crap, OL couldn't block, and he still gave his team a shot to win against A&M, they just couldn't score as much.

One guy I wouldn't mind taking in the 2nd, even moving up to grab him, is Kendall Wright, guy reminds me of Mike Wallace. Gets open all day. D in the 1st round, and Wright in the 2nd would make me happy.

X-Era
11-20-2011, 07:35 AM

Round 1

Round 2

DE/OLB Nick Perry, USC

Round 3

QB Russell Wilson

Thoughts?

I like the Floyd pick, agree that we need a DE/OLB, but think we should also get another CB in the 1st 3 rounds.

For backup QB I'd like a late round flyer on Brandon Weeden. I don't care that he is 28 it's just as a backup. And I like his ability to throw the ball, read defenses, and his guts in the pocket.