PDA

View Full Version : The schedule makers must hate the Bills...

BLeonard
11-17-2011, 10:54 PM
I just realized that the Bills will be playing against Tim Tebow on Christmas Eve...

The eve of Jesus' birthday... and the Bills have to play Tebow...

http://veryknowledge.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/cmonman.jpg

-Bill

TrEd FTW
11-17-2011, 11:00 PM
On a more serious note relating to the schedule, the Jets will once again have extra time to prepare for the Bills. That's bull.

BLeonard
11-17-2011, 11:01 PM
On a more serious note relating to the schedule, the Jets will once again have extra time to prepare for the Bills. That's bull.

That can work against the Jets, though... NY Media is gonna have even more time than normal to rip them apart...

-Bill

psubills62
11-17-2011, 11:02 PM
Yeah I noticed that the other day. First they get a bye week to prepare. Then they get an extra couple of days.

Now, granted, we'd probably lose if they had only a few days to prepare for us...but still, give us a break here, Goodell!

Skooby
11-17-2011, 11:09 PM
Occupy NJ, LOL.

Skooby
11-17-2011, 11:10 PM
Yeah I noticed that the other day. First they get a bye week to prepare. Then they get an extra couple of days.

Now, granted, we'd probably lose if they had only a few days to prepare for us...but still, give us a break here, Goodell!

We're going to come out completely different in the next game, won't even be the same match-up.

psubills62
11-17-2011, 11:17 PM
We're going to come out completely different in the next game, won't even be the same match-up.
We'll have to see. I'm not so confident Gailey will change that much. Partially because he's limited in terms of personnel and partially because he hasn't really proven that he can change the offense to adjust to defenses.

I sure hope you're right.

Skooby
11-17-2011, 11:21 PM
We'll have to see. I'm not so confident Gailey will change that much. Partially because he's limited in terms of personnel and partially because he hasn't really proven that he can change the offense to adjust to defenses.

I sure hope you're right.

This is a complete ground attack this time, mixed in with a short yardage passing scheme & screens. I actually see us making the Jets miss CJ in this one, it's going to be different. This should also envigorate us to crush Miami to look for NE to fail.

Jeff1220
11-18-2011, 08:10 AM
I'd really like to see them stick more with Freddie in the coming weeks to set up the pass rather than all this pass pass pass to set up the run stuff we've been doing.

better days
11-18-2011, 08:43 AM
That can work against the Jets, though... NY Media is gonna have even more time than normal to rip them apart...

-Bill

No doubt the rags in NY will rip Rex, Sanchez & the rest of the team until the next game the Jets play, but that will only add motivation for Rex as he prepares to play the Bills.

Losing these last two games may affect Sanchez's confidence going against the Bills however.

Ed
11-18-2011, 05:35 PM
No doubt the rags in NY will rip Rex, Sanchez & the rest of the team until the next game the Jets play, but that will only add motivation for Rex as he prepares to play the Bills.

Losing these last two games may affect Sanchez's confidence going against the Bills however.
I think playing the Bills will only help Sanchez's confidence.

better days
11-18-2011, 05:57 PM
I think playing the Bills will only help Sanchez's confidence.

You are probably right, but if he has doubts about himself or if Rex has doubts about him it would help if the Bills got after him early.

better days
11-18-2011, 05:59 PM

-Bill

Now they are complaining they did not get enough time to prepare for Denver.LOL.

Buddo
11-20-2011, 04:56 AM
Anyone got any other instances of this scheduling stitch up happening.

I appreciate that you can always get caught out in this way against different teams - every team has to play someone coming off of a bye week - but to have to play a divisional rival twice, after they get additional preparation, is pretty much unfair, just from the idea of trying to be even handed when scheduling.

I'd wonder of someone didn't actually stuff up the fixtures tbh, as I don't think this sort of thing should occur for any team.

PromoTheRobot
11-20-2011, 07:34 AM
I just realized that the Bills will be playing against Tim Tebow on Christmas Eve...

The eve of Jesus' birthday... and the Bills have to play Tebow...

http://veryknowledge.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/cmonman.jpg

-Bill

Actually that might make the game a sellout. It would be a Festivus miracle.

PTR