PDA

View Full Version : Bills look to get playoff bid back on track

YardRat
11-20-2011, 07:21 AM
http://sports.nationalpost.com/2011/11/20/bills-look-to-get-playoff-bid-back-on-track/

Ryan Fitzpatrick says his Buffalo Bills have nothing to lose, though another defeat could put a serious dent in their playoff chances.

The Miami Dolphins have little chance of making the postseason, but they’ve finally started to play like a competitive team.

The Bills look to avoid a third straight loss while the host Dolphins go for their first three-game winning streak since 2008 on Sunday.

Buffalo (5-4) has stumbled since its 3-0 start and is tied for second in the AFC East, one game back of New England. If the Bills can’t catch the Patriots, earning a wild-card spot could be even more difficult with Baltimore and Cincinnati at 6-3 and Tennessee at 5-4.

Night Train
11-20-2011, 08:41 AM
I'm still a fan... but I give the Bills about a 30 % chance of grabbing a playoff spot. Another off-season needed.

Too many shortages in the lineup and a D that cannot get off the field on 3rd down looks to be their undoing.

ublinkwescore
11-20-2011, 08:41 AM
I hate to say it, but im not even sure we can beat the dolphins right now. Simply because we r so decimated with injuries right now. If we were a little more healthy right now, I'd take Buffalo right now no question. It kills me to say this but i think miami has like at least 51% chance to win this game.

ublinkwescore
11-20-2011, 08:48 AM
But god damn do i hope I am wrong. If we can still pull out of this rut with the healthy players we do have now and get our playoff chances back, it will prove that chan gailey is the real deal. That he's got a winning system like shanahans broncos and their running game or the pats when they lost brady for a year and matt cassel stepped in.

better days
11-20-2011, 08:53 AM
If the Bills have any playoff hopes, they hinge on this game. I think the OL will play better with Levitre at Center & someone else at LT.

The offense needs to control the clock & SCORE points 7 at a time for the Bills to win IMO.

Billsfan3
11-20-2011, 01:25 PM
playoffs lol thats a jokeee

Johnny Bugmenot
11-20-2011, 01:57 PM
Joke? No. Necessity.

Now that the Bills are en route to a twelfth year without a playoff appearance-- which, if Detroit holds on, will be the longest streak in the NFL-- Erie County ought to give the Bills an ultimatum.

Playoffs in 2012, or pack your bags.

Look, do you want a winner or do you want this crap year after year? I'd rather have nothing at all and let the CFL's Tiger-Cats market in this area than sit around and watch a UFL team posing as an NFL team constantly getting hurt week after week. The ticket sales alone show I'm not alone.

It's now or never. The Bills are losing fans every year they screw the pooch like this. Do your business (playoffs) or get off the pot (move to LA). At least the Ti-Cats have a realistic chance at the playoffs each year.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
11-20-2011, 02:08 PM
LOL