****ing Bills!

****ing Fish!

****ing game!

clumping platelets
11-20-2011, 12:49 PM
:mad:

THE END OF ALL DAYS
11-20-2011, 12:49 PM
how in gods name can a team go from so good to so efin bad in so efin short a time?

by being the bills
**** them

BillsWin
11-20-2011, 12:50 PM
Season is over. The Bills of the past few weeks aren't fighting their way out of a paperbag. I am embarrassed to be a fan right now.

sqad5
11-20-2011, 12:50 PM
so ****ing tired of this **** wtf,i hate this ****ing ******ed ****

Billz_fan
11-20-2011, 12:51 PM
Getting freakin blown out by 2-7 Miami in a freakin half empty stadium. My only other game to watch is the freakin Green Bay game.

Forward_Lateral
11-20-2011, 12:56 PM
This team sucks. Period. They were a piece of **** in wolf's clothing the first 6 games of the season.

ServoBillieves
11-20-2011, 12:57 PM
2008. We are a laughing stock. Sure, injuries, but to be getting handed to by the ****ing joke Dolphins? If we can't beat these assclowns I am purely a hockey fan to get my heart broken by the Sabres who will lose first round. Un, ****ing, believable.

northernbillfan
11-20-2011, 12:58 PM
Season is over. The Bills of the past few weeks aren't fighting their way out of a paperbag. I am embarrassed to be a fan right now.I will NEVER be embarrassed to be a Bills fan. EVER!

Lone Stranger
11-20-2011, 12:59 PM
Fitzpatrick is awful and the defense is playing its usual stellar game.

YardRat
11-20-2011, 12:59 PM
Anybody have a live feed for the Cincinnati-Baltimore game? I'd like to watch some NFL football today.

Beebe's Kid
11-20-2011, 01:03 PM
I have turned off the second game of my career. Inept in every way.

Unbelievable that it was so fun, now it is so bad.

I am embarrassed to say this is my team. I had more pride in them last year.

There is going to need to be a sacrifice if they hope to have anybody in the seats the rest of the year. Edwards gets my vote. It is not like he is going to catch on somewhere, and we will regret the decision.

The word is out, you'll have enough time...just throw it to any body on your team 30 yards down field, and expect 3 incompletions/game. We can't throw, and even if we can, we don't try...the Bills will be out of it by the 2nd Qtr.

**** **** ****!

Novacane
11-20-2011, 01:05 PM
Just good enough to blow our chance at a real QB in the draft. Thank a lot *******s

bluerosekiller
11-20-2011, 01:09 PM
I will NEVER be embarrassed to be a Bills fan. EVER!

Good for you friend, but to each their own you know?
If the team were showing any signs of life at all & they had dropped a couple of close games over the past two weeks, it would be one thing. But DAMN! Counting today, they're like dead men walking.
After raising our hopes over the first several weeks, we have a right to be outraged at this latest collapse.
It absolutely sucks & YES, it IS embarrassing in my book.
When The Bills begin playing with pride again, I'll return to wearing my Bills gear with pride again. Until then... forget about it.
Now excuse me while I go shut the television off.

northernbillfan
11-20-2011, 01:12 PM
I didn't say it wasn't embarrassing or that it doesn't suck.

I still defend the team however I also agree when people say they suck, when they do indeed suck.

It's damn tough to be a Bills fan.

northernbillfan
11-20-2011, 01:19 PM
Son of a ****ing **********!