PDA

View Full Version : McGee finally blew out his knee and ends his career...

hdeep9213
11-20-2011, 01:31 PM
When it rains it pours...hes come McKelvin

BuffaloBlitz83
11-20-2011, 01:52 PM
Finally? That was a pathetic comment

dannyek71
11-20-2011, 01:55 PM
Finally?

hdeep9213
11-20-2011, 02:30 PM
not "Finally" in the sense that I wanted him to...but "Finally" in the sense he has had knee problems for the last 4 seasons and this was the final one to end his career...im a McGee fan...dont get me wrong..

NOT THE DUDE...
11-20-2011, 02:31 PM
career over. time to move on! morris claiborne!

trapezeus
11-20-2011, 04:08 PM
sweet. couldn't wait for a corner back heavy draft. i mean the bills haven't touched a corner back in 2 months, so this is exciting. can't wait to keep passing on LB, OL and DE picks!!! more skill players please.

Vomit on my shoes.

Skooby
11-20-2011, 04:11 PM
Finally?? WTF is wrong with you?

Ginger Vitis
11-20-2011, 04:13 PM
sweet. couldn't wait for a corner back heavy draft. i mean the bills haven't touched a corner back in 2 months, so this is exciting. can't wait to keep passing on LB, OL and DE picks!!! more skill players please.

Vomit on my shoes.

Your point is valid but they do need help at Cornerback

NOT THE DUDE...
11-20-2011, 04:49 PM

Vomit on my shoes.

we literally have no pass rush... its so sad!

ublinkwescore
11-20-2011, 05:04 PM
i want nothing but lines addressed this next draft. we got the job done with a healthy o line earlier in the season. inevitably, we lost some of those players we were having success with when they were on the field every sunday. defensively, we need another stud d lineman.

Dr. Pepper
11-20-2011, 05:13 PM
Finally?? WTF is wrong with you?

i thought he already addressed that??

TigerJ
11-20-2011, 08:45 PM
At this point, unless someone can point me to a link that documents the career ending nature of McGee's injury, I'm not jumping to that conclusion, though it wouldn't surprise me. As far as any impact on the draft is concerned, I think it is minimal. I think Buffalo stays the course of building from the LOS outward. The next priority on the defense is drafting pass rush. Aaron Williams is losing his rookie season, but I'm not giving up on him. I also think Justin Rogers will be ready to contribute more next season. I think Buffalo will draft another CB in the mid to late rounds but early on its pass rush, pass rush, pass rush.

jimbohastle51
11-20-2011, 08:48 PM
i feel bad for the guy. he was playing some good football the past couple weeks and has been the best corner on this roster this season. tough loss.

mikemac2001
11-20-2011, 09:38 PM
i feel bad for the guy. he was playing some good football the past couple weeks and has been the best corner on this roster this season. tough loss.

ya he was shaking his head like not again/its over

good player just injury prone and has lost a step

trapezeus
11-20-2011, 09:39 PM
i know...we really do need a couple more cornerbacks. mckelvin sucks. mcgee is past his prime, florence shouldn't be a number 1. they need 1 or 2. maybe even look at a FA pickup.

but they need linebackers who can bring the heat and can cover.

and a DB coach who teaches people to turn around. it's like 3 straight weeks of people not turning around.