PDA

View Full Version : I'm sorry....

Canadian'eh!
11-20-2011, 02:14 PM
Despite all my angry postings about turning in my fan card and how this team is not trying to win (which i still believe).

I'm sorry to all you believers.

Once again the Bills give you reason to hope only to implode in absolutely humiliating fashion.

I think it's my fault because somewhere around week 4 or 5 i started to think i must have been wrong. And then it all goes to hell. My bad. I forgot these were the Bills again.

Johnny Bugmenot
11-20-2011, 03:46 PM
Despite all my angry postings about turning in my fan card and how this team is not trying to win (which i still believe).

I'm sorry to all you believers.

Once again the Bills give you reason to hope only to implode in absolutely humiliating fashion.

I think it's my fault because somewhere around week 4 or 5 i started to think i must have been wrong. And then it all goes to hell. My bad. I forgot these were the Bills again.
Don't be too sorry. They chose their fate by continuing to support the team. Eventually they will realize there are such things as lost causes. They keep talking "maybe one or two more years" but then the Bills lose ground and they're right back where they were. Oh, well. One more year on the lease and it's hopefully all over. Maybe Poloncarz can use the money he would've used on stadium renovations to help rebuild Erie County.