• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BILLSROCK1212
    !?!?!?!?!?
    • Mar 2006

Fire George Edwards?

Is there any excuse for not firing George Edwards? We don't just lose games, we have given up an absurd amount of points over this losing streak.
  • THE END OF ALL DAYS
    The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
    • Feb 2005

Re: Fire George Edwards?

you can wish for it but its not happening
    never during the season and prob not after
    its the efin Bills remember?
    In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
      • May 2009

I have no idea why he is still a coach on this team. I've been baffled for 5 weeks now.

Comment

• Philagape
        WIN NOW
        • Jul 2002

The man has no business being in the NFL. And Chan deserves a lot of heat for bringing him in
        "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
        2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Luisito23
          Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
          • Apr 2003

Remove the question mark from the thread.
          "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
          ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
          ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
          ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• 2slowtogofast
            • Sep 2007

It really worries me that chan brought him here

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
              • May 2009

Does anyone disagree with me that this whole coaching staff should be fired if the Bills lose the remainder of the games?

Comment

• Maximilli
                • Feb 2009

OMG GET RID OF THIS GUY MATT MANNING THREW ONLY 4 INCOMPLETE PASSES ARE U KIDDING ME

Comment

• Mahdi
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by BILLSROCK1212
                  Is there any excuse for not firing George Edwards? We don't just lose games, we have given up an absurd amount of points over this losing streak.
                  I think he can be fired for using Spencer Johnson as a 3-4 OLB alone.

Comment

• YardRat
                    Well, lookie here...
                    • Dec 2004

Originally posted by Mahdi
                    I think he can be fired for using Spencer Johnson as a 3-4 OLB alone.
                    Hopefully that was Wanny's idea and his ass gets booted also.
                    YardRat Wall of Fame
                    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• jimmacie
                      • Dec 2008

Part of the problem is that Gailey was hired late in the process in 2010 and most of the good assistants who were out there had already been gobbled up by other teams. Gailey ended up with the dregs. I am all for "cleaning house" at the end of the season (including Gailey) if this disgusting excuse for an NFL team continues to deteriorate.

Something seems VERY wrong with the team's chemistry ever since Fitzpatrick got his big contract (What a joke for a career backup who had a few decent games and then struck it rich). It seems that Fred Jackson and Stevie Johnson have done very little the past several weeks since Fitz got his big payday. I think they are upset that they have not been offered new contracts for their contributions while "the white guy" got his. Regardless, there is something wrong in the Bills dressing room besides all the injuries. What a disgraceful performance the past 3 games!! They ought to be ashamed to cash their checks this week - especially Fitz who should rebate some of his.

Comment

• Novacane
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jimmacie
                        Part of the problem is that Gailey was hired late in the process in 2010 and most of the good assistants who were out there had already been gobbled up by other teams. Gailey ended up with the dregs. I am all for "cleaning house" at the end of the season (including Gailey) if this disgusting excuse for an NFL team continues to deteriorate.

Something seems VERY wrong with the team's chemistry ever since Fitzpatrick got his big contract (What a joke for a career backup who had a few decent games and then struck it rich). It seems that Fred Jackson and Stevie Johnson have done very little the past several weeks since Fitz got his big payday. I think they are upset that they have not been offered new contracts for their contributions while "the white guy" got his. Regardless, there is something wrong in the Bills dressing room besides all the injuries. What a disgraceful performance the past 3 games!! They ought to be ashamed to cash their checks this week - especially Fitz who should rebate some of his.

Gailey ended up with the dregs because Gailey IS a dreg!

Comment

Working...
                        X