PDA

View Full Version : Fire George Edwards?

BILLSROCK1212
11-20-2011, 03:19 PM
Is there any excuse for not firing George Edwards? We don't just lose games, we have given up an absurd amount of points over this losing streak.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
11-20-2011, 03:20 PM
you can wish for it but its not happening
never during the season and prob not after
its the efin Bills remember?

BertSquirtgum
11-20-2011, 03:21 PM
I have no idea why he is still a coach on this team. I've been baffled for 5 weeks now.

Philagape
11-20-2011, 03:24 PM
The man has no business being in the NFL. And Chan deserves a lot of heat for bringing him in

Luisito23
11-20-2011, 03:27 PM
Remove the question mark from the thread.

2slowtogofast
11-20-2011, 03:36 PM
It really worries me that chan brought him here

BertSquirtgum
11-20-2011, 03:47 PM
Does anyone disagree with me that this whole coaching staff should be fired if the Bills lose the remainder of the games?

Maximilli
11-20-2011, 03:49 PM
OMG GET RID OF THIS GUY MATT MANNING THREW ONLY 4 INCOMPLETE PASSES ARE U KIDDING ME

Mahdi
11-20-2011, 04:03 PM
Is there any excuse for not firing George Edwards? We don't just lose games, we have given up an absurd amount of points over this losing streak.
I think he can be fired for using Spencer Johnson as a 3-4 OLB alone.

YardRat
11-20-2011, 05:49 PM
I think he can be fired for using Spencer Johnson as a 3-4 OLB alone.

Hopefully that was Wanny's idea and his ass gets booted also.

jimmacie
11-20-2011, 05:57 PM
Part of the problem is that Gailey was hired late in the process in 2010 and most of the good assistants who were out there had already been gobbled up by other teams. Gailey ended up with the dregs. I am all for "cleaning house" at the end of the season (including Gailey) if this disgusting excuse for an NFL team continues to deteriorate.

Something seems VERY wrong with the team's chemistry ever since Fitzpatrick got his big contract (What a joke for a career backup who had a few decent games and then struck it rich). It seems that Fred Jackson and Stevie Johnson have done very little the past several weeks since Fitz got his big payday. I think they are upset that they have not been offered new contracts for their contributions while "the white guy" got his. Regardless, there is something wrong in the Bills dressing room besides all the injuries. What a disgraceful performance the past 3 games!! They ought to be ashamed to cash their checks this week - especially Fitz who should rebate some of his.

Novacane
11-20-2011, 07:10 PM
Part of the problem is that Gailey was hired late in the process in 2010 and most of the good assistants who were out there had already been gobbled up by other teams. Gailey ended up with the dregs. I am all for "cleaning house" at the end of the season (including Gailey) if this disgusting excuse for an NFL team continues to deteriorate.

Something seems VERY wrong with the team's chemistry ever since Fitzpatrick got his big contract (What a joke for a career backup who had a few decent games and then struck it rich). It seems that Fred Jackson and Stevie Johnson have done very little the past several weeks since Fitz got his big payday. I think they are upset that they have not been offered new contracts for their contributions while "the white guy" got his. Regardless, there is something wrong in the Bills dressing room besides all the injuries. What a disgraceful performance the past 3 games!! They ought to be ashamed to cash their checks this week - especially Fitz who should rebate some of his.

Gailey ended up with the dregs because Gailey IS a dreg!