PDA

View Full Version : Reality setting In

Mike
11-20-2011, 04:18 PM
Many of you are starting to see what Buddy, Nix, and the FO really is...
.... Took you long enough now hopefully we can actually get a real GM & Top Coack & Spend some $$$$$$$$ WISELY

streetkings01
11-20-2011, 04:19 PM
I agree. This whole building thru the draft philosophy only works if your GM is actually good at finding talent.

Johnny Bugmenot
11-20-2011, 04:20 PM
now hopefully we can actually get a real GM & Top Coack & Spend some $$$$$$$$ WISELY
Ha, dream on. No top GM or coach will come here. That's how we ended up with Gailey.

Mike
11-20-2011, 04:21 PM
Please don't support the next regime and give them the benefit of the doubt because they are Bills. Use some critical thinking and take off the blinders. Don't support for the sake of support or loyalty like you did with Jouron & Gaily among others.

Skooby
11-20-2011, 04:21 PM
I'm wearing a Spiller jersey at the game today, talk about reality hitting you in the head.

Mike
11-20-2011, 04:24 PM
And replace them with who?

Shanahan told us to get lost.

Cowher told us to **** off, hire Gailey is what he said.

Harbaugh told is to **** off.

Brian Schottenheimer wouldn't even interview, neither would Mudd.

Leslie Frazier was the only other coach mentioned for the job, took the interview.

Lets clean house and replace them with someone else, I'm sure that will work out just like the last decade.

Whitner was right, the Bills FO does not care about winning! No good/great coach/GM/player would want to come here.

What is an NFL team? It's really just an idea with a number of memories associated with it. That's all. Any team can be turned around with the right personel