You'd almost think we have a chance of making the playoffs looking at the standings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Skooby
    Skoobasaurus-Rex
    • Oct 2011

You'd almost think we have a chance of making the playoffs looking at the standings

Visit ESPN for the complete 2023 NFL season standings. Includes league, conference and division standings for regular season and playoffs.
  • HendersonD06
    • Oct 2005

Re: You'd almost think we have a chance of making the playoffs looking at the standings

No chance Buffalo, no chance. If you all couldn't beat the Jets at home in Buffalo, there is no chance you beat us on the road next Sunday. Yes, the Jets lost to the Broncos, but losing to the Dolphins is an awful sign.

Ok, it sucks to be a Jets fan too right now, but if we lose to the Bills, of all teams, we don't deserve a playoff shot. Honestly, I see a Jets win over Buffalo by at least 20 points next Sunday.

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
      • Oct 2002

Re: You'd almost think we have a chance of making the playoffs looking at the standings

Not a chance. The Jets again will crush us next week. Miami destroyed us once already so they easily can again. The Patriots wont make that many mistakes again. Buffalo's Defense will make Tebow look like a Pro Bowler.

Comment

• RedEyE
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by HendersonD06
        No chance Buffalo, no chance. If you all couldn't beat the Jets at home in Buffalo, there is no chance you beat us on the road next Sunday. Yes, the Jets lost to the Broncos, but losing to the Dolphins is an awful sign.

Ok, it sucks to be a Jets fan too right now, but if we lose to the Bills, of all teams, we don't deserve a playoff shot. Honestly, I see a Jets win over Buffalo by at least 20 points next Sunday.
        So what your saying is the Jets are just a little better than the Bills? How's it going, anyway? You know, with your 'awesome' defense still picking pieces of Tebow out of their ass?

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
          Skoobasaurus-Rex
          • Oct 2011

Did the rock you crawl out from under let you out after the Bills lost ?? I had a weird feeling you wouldn't be here if we won the game today, so coming to gloat about your team's chances is pathetic. Your QB has a 2 time conference game talent around him & can't do anything, our team has a bad practice squad blend.

I'd pick your time to throw arrows, potentially after the game next week. If the Bills beat the Jets, you'll disappear again until next season.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
            Legendary Zoner
            • May 2009

Are you ****ing kidding me? You seriously had to make a thread about making the playoffs. What kind of drugs are you on? This team is atrocious.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
              Skoobasaurus-Rex
              • Oct 2011

Originally posted by HurkeyNuts
              Are you ****ing kidding me? You seriously had to make a thread about making the playoffs. What kind of drugs are you on? This team is atrocious.
              Where did I say the Bills were making the playoffs?

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                Legendary Zoner
                • May 2009

The fact that you are wasting everyone's time by making such a thread pisses me off. These team is in disarray and never going to make the playoffs. It says right in the thread title. "a chance of making the playoffs looking at the standings"

You are implying they still have a chance. Give it up man.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                  Skoobasaurus-Rex
                  • Oct 2011

Originally posted by HurkeyNuts
                  The fact that you are wasting everyone's time by making such a thread pisses me off. These team is in disarray and never going to make the playoffs. It says right in the thread title. "a chance of making the playoffs looking at the standings"

You are implying they still have a chance. Give it up man.
                  Looking at objectively, there is a chance. We haven't played well & have played 3 good defenses in a row, that might be a major reason why we're not scoring much.

I wouldn't jump to any full conclusions yet about this season, Wanny is waiting for his chance to be a DC. The team might respond differently to him, Edwards is toast.

Comment

• Extremebillsfan247
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown
                    This team just isn't ready for that yet. The postseason as you already know is a whole other level of football. The last thing I think anyone here wants to see is the Bills squeeze in by dumb luck to get to a wildcard game just to get embarrassed by a team that will be a lot better than Miami was this Sunday. If they are going to get to a postseason one day, I'd like to have at least an inkling of confidence that they can at least compete on that level. This team is nowhere near that. JMO

Comment

• paladin warrior
                      All-Pro Zoner
                      • Oct 2004

I got 2 word for u hendersonD06 f**k you

Comment

• paladin warrior
                        All-Pro Zoner
                        • Oct 2004

I dont care If Bills lose at ur Jets home. I dont giving u a S**t. If Jets score over 20 point f**k that who care. I just want Chan and Edward get fire!! U ugly tiny s**T dry ball stuck ur ugly hairly aSS. U lost last thurday ... Jets can't stop telbow .. I have been watched for 3 day from Now. It still Talked over and over all day and all night about Telbow beat your Jets and still talked about so embrassing that Jets cant stop Telbow.. Now HendersonD006 Read this Shut the F**k UP!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
                          The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
                          • Feb 2005

The Warrior is THE MAN!
                          In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

Working...
                          X