PDA

View Full Version : We arent out of it just yet...

hdeep9213
11-20-2011, 09:14 PM
Granted I do kno it feels we are out of the playoff run but going by strictly the numbers, we are still right in it...we don't have a especially tough end of the season and if somehow we beat the Jets next week we would be right there for the last spot in the playoffs...I dont see Bengals toughing it out and making it in given they have another game against Pitt and Balt....

I know the way we played the past few weeks have been dreadful to say the least...however crazier things have happened...so lets not let this past couple of games get us too down...

will we make the playoffs....prolly not..but lets not write off the season just yet...

Skooby
11-20-2011, 09:22 PM
http://billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=207985

TheGhostofJimKelly
11-21-2011, 05:24 AM
The ultimate glass is half full post!!

Jan Reimers
11-21-2011, 05:37 AM
We have little talent. We have no depth. We have a ton of injuries. We have been beaten 106-26 over our last three games.

We have no pass rush. We have no ability to stretch the field.

We have a very difficult remaining schedule.

How do we make the playoffs? Hell, how do we win another game?

Novacane
11-21-2011, 08:09 AM
We are out of it. We suck.

Mr. Pink
11-21-2011, 10:34 AM
We're a game back on a team that holds the tiebreaker on us.

With a hard schedule of games left to go...sorry we ain't beating the Jets or Pats.

9-7 is the best we can possibly hope for.

We're done.

Philagape
11-21-2011, 10:43 AM
http://gridirongrit.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Jim-Mora-Colts.jpg

I know it's a cliche, but it just so exactly fits this team. We have no business even uttering the word right now.

Mski
11-21-2011, 11:33 AM
Although the math may have not eliminated us yet... after seeing how poorly we have played last few games, they're realistically been eliminated

OpIv37
11-21-2011, 12:37 PM
This is one of the worst things about this team: they ruin football.

Depending on what happens tonight, we are at worst 2 games out of the div lead with 6 to play, a tiebreaker against NE and another shot at them. And mathematically we are still in the playoff hunt.

Fans of other teams in a similar situation- say, the NY Jets- are getting pumped, hoping their team can capture the division lead and knowing they still have a chance at the wild card.

Meanwhile, with the same record in the same division, Bills fans already know better. We already know that we aren't going to the playoffs. Our team is playing too poorly and we've been kicked in the nuts so many times before.

So, instead of being able to enjoy the most intense part of the regular season and cheer our team on, we are left simply hoping they don't embarrass themselves on TV every week.

DesertFox24
11-21-2011, 12:46 PM
This is one of the worst things about this team: they ruin football.

Depending on what happens tonight, we are at worst 2 games out of the div lead with 6 to play, a tiebreaker against NE and another shot at them. And mathematically we are still in the playoff hunt.

Fans of other teams in a similar situation- say, the NY Jets- are getting pumped, hoping their team can capture the division lead and knowing they still have a chance at the wild card.

Meanwhile, with the same record in the same division, Bills fans already know better. We already know that we aren't going to the playoffs. Our team is playing too poorly and we've been kicked in the nuts so many times before.

So, instead of being able to enjoy the most intense part of the regular season and cheer our team on, we are left simply hoping they don't embarrass themselves on TV every week.

Completely agree with you. It is sad that I let these guys mess with me and ruin my week for 16 weeks a year.

I want to believe we are going in the right direction and right now our depth is killing us, but I dont know we look BAD.

BillsFever21
11-24-2011, 01:59 PM
Granted I do kno it feels we are out of the playoff run but going by strictly the numbers, we are still right in it...we don't have a especially tough end of the season and if somehow we beat the Jets next week we would be right there for the last spot in the playoffs...I dont see Bengals toughing it out and making it in given they have another game against Pitt and Balt....

I know the way we played the past few weeks have been dreadful to say the least...however crazier things have happened...so lets not let this past couple of games get us too down...

will we make the playoffs....prolly not..but lets not write off the season just yet...

Get a grip. This team is dead in the water. We had some lucky wins early in the season and since everything evened out this is the team we are. We're not going to any playoffs. The only thing the few lucky wins got us was a high priced average QB they jumped the gun on and a worse draft pick next year.

warsawbassman
11-24-2011, 02:22 PM
If they win last year in OT vs. Balt. KC, and Pitt, plus pull out the close game in Toronto with Chicago, they would have been 8-8. This team is no better than last years, infact I think they are worse. It they don't win another game this year it wouldn't surprise me. At most they win 1 more. 4-12, to 6-10...........that is unacceptable in the modern NFL when teams go from last place to divison champs in one year. Fitz needs to go, Gailey needs to go, Nix needs to go, Ralph needs to go, and the Bills need to go.........Maybe then they could build a Bass Pro, or something on the site of that peice of **** stadium, that would be a better use of my sundays. Oh wait.............this buffalo, when the bills leave the stadium will be a public eye sore foro 50 years.

better days
11-24-2011, 02:33 PM
We have little talent. We have no depth. We have a ton of injuries. We have been beaten 106-26 over our last three games.

We have no pass rush. We have no ability to stretch the field.

We have a very difficult remaining schedule.

How do we make the playoffs? Hell, how do we win another game?

OK Op, quit hijacking Jans account.

Meathead
11-24-2011, 03:14 PM
the germans are bombing pearl harbor as we speak

Extremebillsfan247
11-25-2011, 05:06 AM

will we make the playoffs....prolly not..but lets not write off the season just yet... From a technical stand point you are correct, the Bills are not out of it yet. But that window is closing pretty quick. This team doesn't have the depth to take the loss of Jackson, Jones, Wood, McGee, K. Williams, Parrish, and continue to play at a high level. Those are all key players who contributed to this team's success early in the year that will no longer be relied upon to get it done. It now falls to a lot of players who probably wouldn't make most team's practice squads. That is why they were getting beat so profoundly over the course of the last 3 games. JMO

Night Train
11-25-2011, 05:49 AM
It's a noble thought but I agree with Jan. Winning 1 more game may be our limit, with all the adversity and lineup shortages.

It sucks that the fall was so quick but I'll watch and learn, going forward towards the upcoming off-season evaluating our needs for next year.

I still like our coach but the front office needs to find him help.

Bill Cody
11-25-2011, 10:13 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7fjDS0jKiE