PDA

View Full Version : Noticed something yesterday

DesertFox24
11-21-2011, 08:55 AM
The bills played a lot of young guys yesterday.

It was posted on twitter (can not remember who) that Rodgers played more than McKelvin, I saw troup, Carrington, and Dareus a lot the second half in the same time, Moats, and Batten played a lot the second half as well.

I thought Troup played better, Sheppard, and Searcy did some ok things.

I really like Moats though and I think the bills just need to make him the ROLB for the rest of his career, he is taller than the steelers Harrison and weighs close to the same. Plus he was bull rushing Jake Long right back into Moore causing Moore to leave the pocket.

Batten is a good special teams player at this point, which is not bad for a sixth round pick.

I say the bills hopefully draft a big time OLB early in the draft, hopefully Upshaw let him play the LOLB position and we might have something there.

Merriman is not the Merriman of old but if he beats out Moats or Upshaw so be it, but it will be better with them than Spencer Johnson. I say keep Kelsay because he is not terrible, but we have to get better on defense.

Also draft another Corner or two corners McGee is probably done, and Florence has been horrendous this year.

I know you guys do not like McKelvin and he has not played like a first rounder but he is also in decent position he just has no ball skills which was his knock coming out of college he would be a pretty darn good nickle back and we have him one more year on the cheap anyway.

Hopefully the bills start playing young players because the vets we have on defense playing are not getting it done.

Start Aaron Williams, Dareus, Troup, Sheppard, Move Rodgers to nickleback and put McKelvin as the other outside guy. Start Moats and Batten and drop Kelsay to rotational guy and run down packages, drop Johnson off the depth chart.

Start playing Searcy more even when wilson gets back. Also start Carrington as the RE. Lets see what we got.