Levitre

can't get it up any more.
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: Levitre

Levitre's a good LG.

He is not a good C or LT.

This is just another case of this team ****ing up what is working in a desperate attempt to fix what's not working.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• YardRat
      Well, lookie here...
      • Dec 2004

You can't move offensive linemen around as much as we've done with Levitre and not completely damage the effectiveness of the unit, and all this switching should only be done when in desperation mode.

Granted, we lost two LT's, but putting Levitre outside weakens two positions, LG as well as LT. Moving him over to center weakens three. That's far too much to try to overcome.

We really should be plugging holes one at a time with the guys we already have on the roster instead of constantly shuffling one player around to try to make things work, only to **** them up even worse.
      YardRat Wall of Fame
      #56 DARRYL TALLEY
      #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Bangarang
        • Sep 2010

Pretty soon they'll be taking a natural RT in Hairston and turning him into a LT so they won't have to pay Bell. Not saying they should pay Bell but it's just another example of trying to fit square pegs into round holes.

Comment

• YardRat
          Well, lookie here...
          • Dec 2004

Originally posted by Bangarang
          Pretty soon they'll be taking a natural RT in Hairston and turning him into a LT so they won't have to pay Bell. Not saying they should pay Bell but it's just another example of trying to fit square pegs into round holes.
          Well, in all honesty, Bell doesn't deserve to be paid and IMO Hairston is going to be a better LT than Demetrius ever was, sooner rather than later.

In the event that the team doesn't retain Bell, anybody that claims it's a money issue is just a dumbass.
          YardRat Wall of Fame
          #56 DARRYL TALLEY
          #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• SABURZFAN
            short bus extraordinaire
            • Jul 2002

watching him snap the ball out of the shotgun was horrible to watch. it seemed that the Miami defenders were halfway to Fitz before he got the ball.
            Originally posted by yordad
            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Beebe's Kid
              • Nov 2009

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
              watching him snap the ball out of the shotgun was horrible to watch. it seemed that the Miami defenders were halfway to Fitz before he got the ball.
              It was bad. I really don't know why you would put a guy that has never snapped a ball at C...hasn't Urbik actually played a little C before?

I just want the hurting to stop...just make it stop. I have had to turn off the last two games before I started smashing ****. I am not into smashing ****, and have never done it because of a football game, but I was near that point in frustration.

The good news is that I got a lot more accomplished than on a normal gameday.

Comment

• Crisis
                • Aug 2004

What pisses me off the most was the insistence of being in the shotgun every play when all the snaps were horrible because we had a first time center in there.

For the love of god Chan, call a play where fitz is under center.
                Originally posted by LOSman WINS
                Vanek is Austrian not European
                Originally posted by Prov401
                Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
                Originally posted by better days
                I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡
                👍