PDA

View Full Version : We might be too hard on the team right now

Skooby
11-22-2011, 07:30 AM
We wet the bed over the past 3 weeks, getting killed 3 times. We have been outplayed, outmanned, out-injured & outscored. The whole world thinks we're are a joke & Sullivan is actually making some sense out of the darkness.

I for one think we need to look towards the light. The Jets have have a few losses & horrible looking outings lately. We also play several teams that have played suspect as well after them including San Diego who at 4-6 isn't lighting it up.

Let's see how the next 4 weeks go & make some fan decisions then, you'd be suprised how we're not the only team playing like crap right now in the AFC. Those teams can help us get back on track, Jets included (However crazy that sounds).

YardRat
11-22-2011, 07:48 AM
We will continue to be in shambles until the defense gets their collective heads out of their asses and the offensive line gets healthy.

PTI
11-22-2011, 08:06 AM
I am sick of comparing us to the other team's problems, I want to compare us to the other team's strengths.

trapezeus
11-22-2011, 08:57 AM
the worst NFL quarterback, with the time we give QB's, will make the right decisions and be accurate. Sanchez, for as terrible as he is, won't get pressured to make a mistake. and as a result, he'll look awesome.

The bills need to blitz all over the place and believe in their CB's. But they can't because none of them ever seem to turn around when the ball is in the air.

EDS
11-22-2011, 09:27 AM
Bills need to win against the Jets this weekend, no way around that.

YardRat
11-22-2011, 09:33 AM
the worst NFL quarterback, with the time we give QB's, will make the right decisions and be accurate. Sanchez, for as terrible as he is, won't get pressured to make a mistake. and as a result, he'll look awesome.

The bills need to blitz all over the place and believe in their CB's. But they can't because none of them ever seem to turn around when the ball is in the air.

That would be a helluva lot easier if we had a DC that actually knew how to run a 34 defense.

justasportsfan
11-22-2011, 09:43 AM
Dont care what other teams are doing. We're playing like crap. I wouldn't have been so down on the team if we were at least competitive. We're not.

Skooby
11-22-2011, 10:01 AM

That's about what it comes down too.

cocamide
11-22-2011, 11:00 AM
We'll lose by 21 or more. The Bills are the perfect medicine for a struggling team like the Jets.

Bill Cody
11-22-2011, 12:44 PM
I for one think we need to look towards the light.

I would but we've won too many games to get Luck.

Oaf
11-22-2011, 12:55 PM
Who here actually believes we'll be 5-1 the next 6 games? Meaning we'd have to play BETTER than the 1st part of the season.

paladin warrior
11-22-2011, 02:00 PM
:teary: It too late. Bills already did screw up :anvil: . Our teams are hurt. Too many best player are F**k it hurt. Same last year hurt and every year all best are hurt from game and pratice. shessh Buffalo Bills player need cover with air bubble wrap it up on knee.ankle.shoulder and hand.fingers then Bills player wont get hurt ,

mikemac2001
11-22-2011, 02:03 PM
Injuries have ruined this year....they still have a chance but not enough ammo in this gun fight to survive.

Funny thing the 3 teams ahead of us we play back to back to back....3 wins and people would be going nuts again

ServoBillieves
11-22-2011, 02:11 PM
Injuries. Purely injuries. If you say that's not an excuse, take a loot at the ONE injury in Indy right now, and tell me that it's not impacting them. This team is too hurt, and it would hurt us fans too much if we went to the playoffs and couldn't go the distance.

Let's get healthy, let's get rid of our awful, awful Strength and Injury coordinators, and keep our players healthy.

RoscoeMagic
11-22-2011, 06:49 PM
I would but we've won too many games to get Luck.

Cut it out with that already. The Colts are 0-10. Even if we were 2-8 we'd have no shot at luck. No way Indy wins more than 2.

RoscoeMagic
11-22-2011, 06:53 PM
k
Injuries. Purely injuries. If you say that's not an excuse, take a loot at the ONE injury in Indy right now, and tell me that it's not impacting them. This team is too hurt, and it would hurt us fans too much if we went to the playoffs and couldn't go the distance.

Let's get healthy, let's get rid of our awful, awful Strength and Injury coordinators, and keep our players healthy.
We don't have Peyton Manning. We didn't lose anyone near Peyton Manning's caliber. No one in the league means more to their team than Peyton Manning. And only about a handful of guys mean the same.

We lacked sufficient depth to overcome the injury bug. Other teams do. Look at Houston with all their injuries. Look at the Packers last year. We can go on and on. Every team gets injuries, the problem is Buffalo was not prepared for them. We pulled the old, "cross your fingers and hope we stay healthy" routine this offseason with our blatant disregard for legitamate backups at certain positions (cough outside linebacker cough for Shawne Merriman cough).

You want to keep all 22 starters healthy all year? You think a simple strength and conditioning coach will do the trick? Yeah, and I'm the king of Jamaica, mon.

RoscoeMagic
11-22-2011, 06:58 PM

Remind me quickly did the Cowboys drop 44 points on us or did they not drop 44 points on us without their opening night #1 WR Miles Austin and their #1 RB on the depth chart Felix Jones?

Oh that's right, they had talent behind Jones in DeMarco Murray so you didn't even realize it. That backup ran all over our starting D.

And what did Austin's replacement, Laurent Robinson do? Oh yeah, just 3 catches for 73 yards and 2 TDs vs. our starting and healthy trio of Florence, McGee and McKelvin. No biggie.

Saratoga Slim
11-23-2011, 12:53 PM
Remind me quickly did the Cowboys drop 44 points on us or did they not drop 44 points on us without their opening night #1 WR Miles Austin and their #1 RB on the depth chart Felix Jones?

Oh that's right, they had talent behind Jones in DeMarco Murray so you didn't even realize it. That backup ran all over our starting D.

And what did Austin's replacement, Laurent Robinson do? Oh yeah, just 3 catches for 73 yards and 2 TDs vs. our starting and healthy trio of Florence, McGee and McKelvin. No biggie.

I fully agree that that's the issue.

However, this is what you get in year two of a rebuilding project. A starting cast of acceptable quality that's beginning to get it, but limited depth.

Mr. Pink
11-23-2011, 12:56 PM
This is honestly the first game of the season where I have ZERO expectations we play a good close game let alone win.

I didn't think we'd win last week but didn't think we'd get absolutely lambasted either. Last week was a complete choke job and a game where we obviously didn't even want to play.

Bill Cody
11-23-2011, 01:20 PM
Cut it out with that already. The Colts are 0-10. Even if we were 2-8 we'd have no shot at luck. No way Indy wins more than 2.

It was a joke