PDA

View Full Version : DraftBoy

DesertFox24
11-22-2011, 09:53 AM
You mentioned that we do not have the correct corners to run this system in a post yesterday.

Was wondering if Williams and Rodgers could fit what we need, and also who are some names to look at in this upcoming draft?

Thanks

Ed
11-22-2011, 10:02 AM
There are some CB's on LSU and Alabama that look pretty darn good. And right now I'd say we're playing ourselves into a pretty good position to get one.

k-oneputt
11-22-2011, 10:20 AM
There are some CB's on LSU and Alabama that look pretty darn good. And right now I'd say we're playing ourselves into a pretty good position to get one.

I noticed you said LSU and Alabama. Not Troy. That's a start.

There are probably 7-8 players on those two teams secondary's that will play in the NFL.

Ed
11-22-2011, 10:30 AM
I noticed you said LSU and Alabama. Not Troy. That's a start.

There are probably 7-8 players on those two teams secondary's that will play in the NFL.
I'm starting to become a bigger fan of just going with the best players from the best programs that play against the best competition on the biggest stages.

lmcshadow
11-22-2011, 10:33 AM
I agree

casdhf
11-24-2011, 05:46 PM
I think FLorence, Williams and McLovin are the right kinds of corners.

Raptor
11-24-2011, 06:18 PM
I think FLorence, Williams and McLovin are the right kinds of corners.

I think Florence should be cut, he looks done to me and has been flat out awful for most of the season

Williams YTBD

The Irish chap has the athletic ability to do it but Im not sure he has the football IQ to do it