PDA

View Full Version : Now listening to offers for Kate Walsh

chernobylwraiths
11-22-2011, 12:00 PM
have a deal in the works for a possible three way trade

or like I said in the swap thread, you can make an offer for both Walsh and Pinto. That is I would want a card for the both.

No Eric, I don't want Gwenneth.

BLeonard
11-22-2011, 01:09 PM
I don't know if there are going to be auctions as normal, with Thanksgiving being this week, but, if we don't agree on the three way trade soon, I'm going to have to retract my offer... There's no sense in me gaining $20k plus in cap space if I have no auctions to spend that space on.

I know you're waiting on Jokeman, but I need to have some auctions available to win, if the three way trade is going to be worth my while.

-Bill

chernobylwraiths
11-22-2011, 01:17 PM
I've made an offer to Jokeman, if he agrees, I will PM you with the details. If you agree, I will post it in the transactions thread.

The Jokeman
11-22-2011, 05:34 PM
I agree on my part of the trade, now it's up to BLeonard if he agrees to his part.

BLeonard
11-22-2011, 05:39 PM
I agree on my part of the trade, now it's up to BLeonard if he agrees to his part.

Once I know my part... :laughing:

-Bill

The Jokeman
11-22-2011, 05:54 PM
Once I know my part... :laughing:

-Bill

EDIT: I just PMed you the offer. Let me know because if you agree to it, than we can post it in the transaction thread now instead of waiting for cher.

BLeonard
11-22-2011, 06:01 PM
:laughing: Hopefully cher can get online tonight and we can get this thing finished.

If it's the same deal that was discussed last week:

He'd be trading you Walsh and Pinto for Burke
You'd then trade me Walsh for Chung

Unless, he's come up wth something else, then I have no clue...

-Bill

The Jokeman
11-22-2011, 06:14 PM
If it's the same deal that was discussed last week:

He'd be trading you Walsh and Pinto for Burke
You'd then trade me Walsh for Chung

Unless, he's come up wth something else, then I have no clue...

-Bill
That's the move, I'm posting it in the transaction thead.

chernobylwraiths
11-22-2011, 08:12 PM
winner winner chicken dinner