PDA

View Full Version : Nfl 2012 Draft

paladin warrior
11-22-2011, 01:32 PM
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/article/media_slots/photos/000/255/358/126312844_crop_340x234.jpg?1321975010 Al Messerschmidt/Getty Images
Knowshon Moreno hasn't worked out for them and he hasn't been able to stay healthy. Willis McGahee has his moments, but also has bouts with the injury bug.

Miami running back Lamar Miller is one of the more intriguing players in the draft.

He started off the season extremely well, but has tapered off in recent weeks rushing for over 100 yards only once in his last six games.

Still need to see more of Miller but at 5'11", 212 pounds he has the frame and overall talent to succeed. He's the first 1,000 yard rusher for the Hurricanes since 2002. Ironically enough, the last Hurricane to do it was McGahee.

*Draft order determined by combination of current record and projected finish.

<table border="0" width="400"><thead><tr><th scope="col">No. </th><th scope="col">Team (Record)</th><th scope="col">Player, Pos.</th></tr></thead><tbody><tr><td>1.</td><td>Indianapolis Colts (0-10)</td><td>Andrew Luck, QB</td></tr><tr><td>2.</td><td>St. Louis Rams (2-8)</td><td>Justin Blackmon, WR</td></tr><tr><td>3.</td><td>Carolina Panthers (2-8)</td><td>Quinton Coples, DE</td></tr><tr><td>4.</td><td>Miami Dolphins (3-7)</td><td>Matt Barkley, QB</td></tr><tr><td>5.</td><td>Jacksonville Jaguars (3-7)</td><td>Michael Floyd, WR</td></tr><tr><td>6.</td><td>Arizona Cardinals (3-7)</td><td>Matt Kalil, OT</td></tr><tr><td>7.</td><td>Minnesota Vikings (2-8)

</td><td>Jonathan Martin, OT</td></tr><tr><td>8.</td><td>Cleveland Browns (4-6)</td><td>Trent Richardson, RB</td></tr><tr><td>9.</td><td>Washington Redskins (3-7)</td><td>Landry Jones, QB</td></tr><tr><td>10.</td><td>Seattle Seahawks (4-6)</td><td>Morris Claiborne, CB</td></tr><tr><td>11.</td><td>Philadelphia Eagles (4-6)</td><td>Alshon Jeffery, WR</td></tr><tr><td>12.</td><td>San Diego Chargers (4-6)

</td><td>Dre Kirkpatrick, CB</td></tr><tr><td>13.</td><td>Kansas City Chiefs (4-6)</td><td>Riley Reiff, OT</td></tr><tr><td>14.</td><td>Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-6)</td><td>Alfonzo Dennard, CB</td></tr><tr><td>15.</td><td>Tennessee Titans (5-5)</td><td>Vontaze Burfict, LB</td></tr><tr><td>16.</td><td>Buffalo Bills (5-5)</td><td>Robert Griffin III, QB</td></tr><tr><td>17.</td><td>Denver Broncos (5-5)</td><td>Lamar Miller, RB</td></tr><tr><td>18.</td><td>Chicago Bears (7-3)

</td><td>Peter Konz, C</td></tr><tr><td>19.</td><td>Dallas Cowboys (6-4)</td><td>Janoris Jenkins, CB

</td></tr><tr><td>20.</td><td>New York Jets (5-5)</td><td>David DeCastro, OG</td></tr><tr><td>21.</td><td>Cleveland Browns (via ATL) (6-4)</td><td>Zach Brown, LB

</td></tr><tr><td>22.</td><td>Cincinnati Bengals (via OAK) (6-4)

</td><td>Cordy Glenn, OG

</td></tr><tr><td>23.</td><td>Cincinnati Bengals (6-4)</td><td>Devon Still, DT</td></tr><tr><td>24.</td><td>Detroit Lions (7-3)</td><td>Luke Kuechly, LB</td></tr><tr><td>25.</td><td>Houston Texans (7-3)</td><td>Mark Barron, S</td></tr><tr><td>26.</td><td>Pittsburgh Steelers (7-3)</td><td>Dont'a Hightower, LB

</td></tr><tr><td>27.</td><td>New York Giants (6-4)</td><td>Jarvis Jones, LB

</td></tr><tr><td>28.</td><td>New England (via NO 7-3)</td><td>Chase Minnifield, CB</td></tr><tr><td>29.</td><td>Baltimore Ravens (7-3)</td><td>Michael Brewster, C</td></tr><tr><td>30.</td><td>San Francisco 49ers (9-1)</td><td>Jeff Fuller, WR</td></tr><tr><td>31.</td><td>New England Patriots (7-3)</td><td>Mohamed Sanu, WR</td></tr><tr><td>32.</td><td>Green Bay Packers (10-0)</td><td>Courtney Upshaw, DE</td></tr></tbody></table>QB Good and get rid of Thigpen ,Tyer and Also Bills need OLB,WR alot of alots of O-line

YardRat
11-22-2011, 01:39 PM
RGIII ? Ouch...hate it.

Ed
11-22-2011, 01:43 PM
I don't think RGIII gets out of the top 10. A talented and intriguing qb prospects stock is only going to rise.

paladin warrior
11-22-2011, 01:51 PM
RGIII ? Ouch...hate it. Dont worry Yardrat I dont think bills not getting a QB. Hopefully get good OLB if some other team wont get OLB before Bills pick. Bills will grab Olb real quick less then 2 min counting down the clock

better days
11-22-2011, 01:56 PM
I don't think RGIII gets out of the top 10. A talented and intriguing qb prospects stock is only going to rise.

He's not big enough IMO.

X-Era
11-22-2011, 02:14 PM
Courtney Upshaw.

Ed
11-22-2011, 02:31 PM
He's not big enough IMO.
So is Barkley not big enough either because they're basically the same size?

The dude can play. Someone will be willing to spend a high pick on him.

better days
11-22-2011, 02:38 PM
So is Barkley not big enough either because they're basically the same size?

The dude can play. Someone will be willing to spend a high pick on him.

Well, I did not realize he was that big. You may be right.

k-oneputt
11-22-2011, 02:44 PM
Luck, Barkley, Jones, and Griffen are going in the 1st rd.

Of course the "experts" will be telling us before the draft they should go in the 3rd, but they won't.

Mike13
11-22-2011, 04:53 PM
I'd love to have Barkley on the Dolphins. But knowing this team they'll win out and crush my dreams.

better days
11-22-2011, 05:21 PM

Well, I heard him on Dan Patricks show on the way to the store today. Dan: what is your official height & weight (he asks this of all his guests) Ans: 6'-2" 220 lbs. Dan: For real? I don't want you going to the combine & hearing your 6'-1" Ans: No, every bit of that.

He seems like a smart, well spoken kid. If he is available when the Bills pick, I'm on board.

Buffalo Thriller
11-22-2011, 07:25 PM
Courtney Upshaw.
Id prefer Hightower..

Ickybaluky
11-22-2011, 08:39 PM
He seems like a smart, well spoken kid. If he is available when the Bills pick, I'm on board.

He is a very smart kid. He already has his B.A and has said he would like to go to law school some day.

Griffin is an intriguing prospect. He is a great athlete and is a pretty accurate thrower. However, he is kind of difficult to project because he plays in a wide-open, run-n-shoot type of offense.

He is a very exciting player to watch. Doesn't mean he will be a good pro, but I love watching the guy play.

kingJofNYC
11-22-2011, 10:20 PM
Courtney Upshaw.
Don't get the love, averages half a sack and that's in college. I don't see explosion/short area quickness, he's going to be a solid all around player but nothing fancy and will be lucky to hit 10 sacks if he doesn't have a good pass rusher opposite him.

Hightower doesn't have the explosion he did before the knee injury, shame too, guy looked ridiculous before he hurt himself.

Would do anything for RG3, guy is legit. Smart, good arm, hard worker, would love him on this team.

Edit: RG3 plays in a modified Air Raid, have no problem projecting his game to the NFL. Pats run very similar concepts, drive/mesh/smash etc. Briles is a great coach.

kingJofNYC
11-22-2011, 10:32 PM
Burfict, on the right team ie Steelers/Ravens/Jets, will be a menace. With proper leadership and coaching to rein him in, with that talent, he'll be one of the best linebackers in the league for years to come.

There is no better athlete in this draft at any of the LB positions than Burfict, guy will terrorize the league if he puts it together.

He's the type of player that usually falls in the draft and lands on a team like the Ravens. On the Bills, he'll bust out easily.