PDA

View Full Version : Vote Freddy to the Pro Bowl

BUFF Bills
11-23-2011, 05:49 PM
it is his last wish......

Fred22Jackson @#BillsMafia Keep sendin in those Probowl votes. I wanna play 1 more game this season!! I need ur help to do it. Can't go out like this.

paladin warrior
11-23-2011, 05:59 PM
it is his last wish......

Fred22Jackson @#BillsMafia Keep sendin in those Probowl votes. I wanna play 1 more game this season!! I need ur help to do it. Can't go out like this. Ya I know I wish too but he can't. fred have a broken leg:teary: :cry:

Oaf
11-23-2011, 06:12 PM
Ya I know I wish too but he can't. fred have a broken leg:teary: :cry:
How many times have YOU voted today?

BLeonard
11-23-2011, 06:20 PM
Ya I know I wish too but he can't. fred have a broken leg:teary: :cry:

The Pro Bowl isn't until the end of January... It's possible his leg could be healed by then...

My guess is, even if he can't play, having the title "Pro Bowl Running Back" attached to his name would help up his value.

-Bill

paladin warrior
11-23-2011, 06:27 PM
How many times have YOU voted today? many time i vote for him that good question Oaf. None I keep forgetting about to vote him Sorry about that Oaf :teary:

paladin warrior
11-23-2011, 06:31 PM
The Pro Bowl isn't until the end of January... It's possible his leg could be healed by then...

My guess is, even if he can't play, having the title "Pro Bowl Running Back" attached to his name would help up his value.

-Bill Well I have Broken My bone 7 time . Arm wrist and leg . Leg is a nightmare. My leg fixed with 5 bolts together it take me about 3 1/2 month to heal my bone and then go back and take out the bolt.

BLeonard
11-23-2011, 06:42 PM
Well I have Broken My bone 7 time . Arm wrist and leg . Leg is a nightmare. My leg fixed with 5 bolts together it take me about 3 1/2 month to heal my bone and then go back and take out the bolt.

Yeah, all depends on what type of leg injury... That and people heal at different rates...

But, if he is voted into the Pro Bowl, even if he can't play, he can call himself a Pro Bowl Running Back and, as a result, ask for more money when it comes time to get a new contract. It could also raise his value, if the Bills decide to trade him.

-Bill

Skooby
11-23-2011, 06:55 PM
If he can play in the Probowl, he can play in the game a week later.

jcdavey
11-23-2011, 10:00 PM
i thought IR = your season is over, including pro bowl

DasBills
11-25-2011, 10:47 AM
i thought IR = your season is over, including pro bowlI was under the same impression. It's really unfortunate that his season had to end like this. He was doing things that no other RB in the league was doing.