PDA

View Full Version : Football Thanks

northernbillfan
11-24-2011, 08:14 AM
I'm thankful for being a Bills fan.

It sure tests your mettle year in and year out. Especially this season.

I mean we could be Browns or Bengals fans.

Forward_Lateral
11-24-2011, 08:29 AM
I don't see how being a fan of either of those teams could be worse. In fact, I don't see how being a fan of any other NFL team could be worse than being a Bills fan. Not even Lions fans have it as bad as us. They KNOW they are going to suck every year. We actually carry hope.

Skooby
11-24-2011, 08:32 AM
Our only hope involves locally favorable estate planning.

northernbillfan
11-24-2011, 08:33 AM
I call it blind optimism.

Forward_Lateral
11-24-2011, 08:36 AM
LOL. Touche.

It's funny how every year I say I don't expect much, but then I end up getting hauled into the tractor beam and eventually kicked in the *******.

At least last year they were 0-8 and I had no hopes whatsoever.

Forward_Lateral
11-24-2011, 08:36 AM
Why is s crotum banned?

Jaydog57
11-24-2011, 08:45 AM
I don't see how being a fan of either of those teams could be worse. In fact, I don't see how being a fan of any other NFL team could be worse than being a Bills fan. Not even Lions fans have it as bad as us. They KNOW they are going to suck every year. We actually carry hope.They're actually having a great year for the first time in decades. My hat's off to the fans who've stuck with them all of these years.

Forward_Lateral
11-24-2011, 08:53 AM
It's too bad they are only probably going to win 9 games.

Jaydog57
11-24-2011, 08:55 AM
Lol, yeah, but that's still better than they've done in decades. That's like making the playoffs for them. :peace:

Figster
11-24-2011, 09:06 AM
I'm very thankful for our Buffalo Bills football team.

Good or bad, winning or losing, I can't imagine life without them.

northernbillfan
11-24-2011, 09:07 AM
Why is s crotum banned?Didn't know it was.

northernbillfan
11-24-2011, 09:08 AM

Good or bad, winning or losing, I can't imagine life without them.:up:

ServoBillieves
11-24-2011, 10:06 AM
Or we could be Steelers, Patriots, or Packers fans and be happy.

But yes, I'm thankful for our Buffalo Bills.

Night Train
11-24-2011, 12:02 PM
Or we could be Steelers, Patriots, or Packers fans and be happy.

Still, we'd need others to change our diapers, so I'd rather be a Bills fan.

djjimkelly
11-24-2011, 12:23 PM
LOL. Touche.

It's funny how every year I say I don't expect much, but then I end up getting hauled into the tractor beam and eventually kicked in the *******.

At least last year they were 0-8 and I had no hopes whatsoever.

and 0-8 got us dareus

what the hell is this draft gonna get us

warsawbassman
11-24-2011, 02:26 PM
I am thankful I have seen the light after 25+ years, I feel sorry for all the rest of you. I'll also be thankfull when they leave town, I ****ing hate them now.

imbondz
11-25-2011, 12:38 AM
I don't see how being a fan of either of those teams could be worse. In fact, I don't see how being a fan of any other NFL team could be worse than being a Bills fan. Not even Lions fans have it as bad as us. They KNOW they are going to suck every year. We actually carry hope.

I would be horrified if our team ever finished 0-16. so yes i'd rather be a Bills fan than a Lions fan any day. but...you make a good point otherwise.

Figster
11-27-2011, 06:09 AM
I am thankful I have seen the light after 25+ years, I feel sorry for all the rest of you. I'll also be thankfull when they leave town, I ****ing hate them now.

don't let the door hit you in the butt on your way out...

Skooby
11-27-2011, 06:55 AM

You should commit suicide by jumping out the basement window.

Johnny Bugmenot
11-27-2011, 12:27 PM

Good or bad, winning or losing, I can't imagine life without them.
You'd be thankful for **** if they dressed it up in a Bills uniform and called it a football team. This is nothing to be thankful for. It's like saying "I'm thankful for garbage."

I would much rather have no NFL team at all than to have this pathetic, miserable, can't stay healthy bunch of losers masquerading as one. You are all enablers of the problem by continuing to support it. For those of you who can't take losing the team, either pick another team or do what countless other ex-WNYers have done-- move.