PDA

View Full Version : Kiss 3-13 goodbye...Plenty to smile about.

Phins054
09-09-2002, 01:49 PM
Yes you lost to the Jets....but you know what...you lost in OT on a KO return...

Questions answered.

Can the Oline protect Drew??? I would say yes...plus Drew was mobile enough in the pocket to avoid the rush.

Can you run the ball??? Travis had 3 TDs... near the goalline, the toughest part of the field to run...I would say yes. Especially when Drew gets out to block the DEs on those reverses...

Still a few questions on D...Vinny looked like a HOFer out there...

Besides...isn't it nice that Berman picks you guys to be SB bound next year?!?...

northernbillfan
09-09-2002, 01:55 PM
Most of us here pick the Bills to be a contender for the Big Prize next season as well.

We just find new ways to lose every year.

NoCtUrNaL
09-09-2002, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by northernbillfan
Most of us here pick the Bills to be a contender for the Big Prize next season as well.

Hope I'm alive to see it, ain't gettin any younger you know.

I just want one, that's right one Super Bowl win by the Bills in my lifetime so that I can be buried wearing a Buffalo Bills Super Bowl (fill-in the # here) t-shirt.

justasportsfan
09-09-2002, 02:03 PM
I think most of the AFCE div. games will be that close.

The fins didn't do so bad either. Do you think you guys can beat the Jets this year? Fiedler 0 int's? Wow!

Phins054
09-09-2002, 02:18 PM
Yes...I think we should at least split with the Jets...We will know for sure in 2 weeks...

About Jay...he was very effecient. 3 TDs 0 Ints...Ricky could NOT have had a better debut. Robert Edwards was outstanding relieving Ricky. Norv called a fantastic offensive game and the O executed to near perfection...

The Defense...21 point surrendered to Detroit...They should have scored NO MORE than 14...:down: I think that if there was pressure to play better...they would have...BUT...oh well

JefftheBillsfan
09-09-2002, 02:39 PM
i def. didn't think vinny looked HOF caliber...he was ok...i guess...

bduff54
09-09-2002, 02:45 PM
vinny marched on us easily, he was good yesterday

Dozerdog
09-09-2002, 03:51 PM
Typical WCO- a lot of dinking and Dunking-

Phins054
09-09-2002, 04:12 PM
But thats what the WCO is for...and it put points on the board.

casdhf
09-09-2002, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by northernbillfan

We just find new ways to lose every year.

I believe we've lost on a KR to end the game before :rolleyes:

BillsMan80
09-09-2002, 04:15 PM
Actually, the WCO didn't put that many on the Board. The STs put up 14, and helped with another 3.

lordofgun
09-09-2002, 05:56 PM
I thought our little dinks and dunks were very effective. I just wish they would have gone deep a few more times after the CBs started cheating up.

TigerJ
09-09-2002, 08:00 PM
Overall a fair assessment, Phins. Buffalo got pretty solid play from Ahanotu despite his limited time with the Bills. He should get better. Edwards was better than a lot of us expected. We still need to hear more from Schobel this year. Nate Clements was a little shakey, but he should come around.

On offence the right side of the lline was better than the left. Ruben Brown needs to step it up. The of course there's special teams. . .

Phins054
09-10-2002, 10:41 AM
Thanks TigerJ...Always nice to get a compliment from a Bills fan...:cool: