PDA

View Full Version : As long as Ralph owns this team

Turf
11-25-2011, 11:08 PM
I don't even need to complete the sentence.....

We will never go anywhere.

I'm officially giving up all hope until new ownership arrives. I'm done wasting my time with this guy.

I'm hoping he sells at the end of the season.

Joe Fo Sho
11-25-2011, 11:34 PM
Who owned the team in the early 90's?

Goobylal
11-25-2011, 11:52 PM
Because Ralph actually plays football. He's missing open receivers, dropping passes, failing to hit the right hole, or getting injured.

cocamide
11-26-2011, 12:10 AM
People need someone to blame. Everything has changed throughout the last 40 years except Ralph, so he's the obvious one to blame. When he dies and we still suck, we'll have to find someone else to blame.

Skooby
11-26-2011, 01:12 AM
People need someone to blame. Everything has changed throughout the last 40 years except Ralph, so he's the obvious one to blame. When he dies and we still suck, we'll have to find someone else to blame.

In any good experiment, you change all the variables but one to get an answer. Ralph hasn't had another 50+ year employee in his front office, so.....

better days
11-26-2011, 06:30 AM
Well, I for one am happy the Bills will never go anywhere with Ralph as owner. I want to see them stay in Buffalo.

Art Modell had said the Browns would never leave Cleveland as long as he was owner. Thank God Ralph is a man of his word, unlike Art.

YardRat
11-26-2011, 06:45 AM
In any good experiment, you change all the variables but one to get an answer. Ralph hasn't had another 50+ year employee in his front office, so.....

What's the answer for the Cleveland, Houston, Tennessee, Atlanta, etc?

tampabay25690
11-26-2011, 10:25 AM
Why do people start threads.

Goobylal
11-26-2011, 02:15 PM
Take a look at the Sabres. I love Pegs and his money, but he threw a tone of it around and the Sabres are currently in 9th place and were just blownout by one of the worst in the NHL. A new owner, even one with money, guarantees you nothing.

Skooby
11-26-2011, 04:38 PM
What's the answer for the Cleveland, Houston, Tennessee, Atlanta, etc?

Every team has their own sets of variables, Houston for example has a relative short history on the new team. Which ironically didn't effect Carolina or the Titans there for a few years but has since caught up with them.

Cleveland has no real answer, they're just F-d up all the time.