From a Jets fan: Good luck during our week 12 matchup today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HendersonD06
    • Oct 2005

From a Jets fan: Good luck during our week 12 matchup today.

We've fell to 5-5 with consecutive tough loses. Got beat up and down the field by the Patriots, more like murdered, and also lost to a heartbreaking game to an awful Broncos team during (yet another) Tim Tebow last minute drive. I love the Jets, but I'll be the first one to admit; that it's truly tough being a Jets fan, but good luck Buffalo, should be a low scoring game. I understand we've physically destroyed the Bills during our last 4 meetings dating back to 2009, but still, the Jets aren't playing good football this season. Our offense has been dreadful. Wayne Hunter, our RT, has been a train wreck. I'm not looking forward to this game because honestly? The loser of this game loses all hope for a playoff birth with an overall record of only 5-6. Even with a win, either with the Jets or Bills improving to 6-5 overall... A playoff birth is still a long ways away. Not sure the Bengals will slip up from here on out, and I already know either the Ravens or Steelers will land one of the wild card positions.
  • BertSquirtgum
    Legendary Zoner
    • May 2009

Re: From a Jets fan: Good luck during our week 12 matchup today.

I think I speak for a lot of other Bills fans on here when I say your post is a loser. J E T S suck suck suck.

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
      • Oct 2002

Not sure if im going to actually watch this game. Its going to be a massive suckfest.

Comment

• jamze132
        Don’t hate…
        • Jun 2003

Doesn't anyone sense the douchery in everyone of Henderson's threads?

Comment

• paladin warrior
          All-Pro Zoner
          • Oct 2004

Originally posted by HendersonD06
          We've fell to 5-5 with consecutive tough loses. Got beat up and down the field by the Patriots, more like murdered, and also lost to a heartbreaking game to an awful Broncos team during (yet another) Tim Tebow last minute drive. I love the Jets, but I'll be the first one to admit; that it's truly tough being a Jets fan, but good luck Buffalo, should be a low scoring game. I understand we've physically destroyed the Bills during our last 4 meetings dating back to 2009, but still, the Jets aren't playing good football this season. Our offense has been dreadful. Wayne Hunter, our RT, has been a train wreck. I'm not looking forward to this game because honestly? The loser of this game loses all hope for a playoff birth with an overall record of only 5-6. Even with a win, either with the Jets or Bills improving to 6-5 overall... A playoff birth is still a long ways away. Not sure the Bengals will slip up from here on out, and I already know either the Ravens or Steelers will land one of the wild card positions.
          F**k u

Comment

• paladin warrior
            All-Pro Zoner
            • Oct 2004

f**k u again a$$-O!!!

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
              Skoobasaurus-Rex
              • Oct 2011

You're QB is a sack-running flamer with no heart. Your toe tickling coach can't talk your team into being talented & the whole city your team represents is hated by the rest of the world, you'd be better off to just drown yourself.

I think your playoff hopes end today on a safety.

Last edited by Skooby; 11-27-2011, 03:52 AM.

Comment

• jcdavey
                • Dec 2006

people in the state of ny bash the city of ny?

that is pretty funny, wasn't aware that went on

Comment

• mush69
                  • Jan 2003

Originally posted by jcdavey
                  people in the state of ny bash the city of ny?

that is pretty funny, wasn't aware that went on

Most Upstater's such as myself would rather the whole Island and the city would fall into the ocean. Besides the Jersery jets don't even play in New York. There is only one true NY Team, and they play there home games in Buffalo.

NY City is the ******* of the world!
                  Don't Mistake Lack Of Talent For Genius

Comment

• Novacane
                    • Jul 2002

Hey Henderson............STFU!

Comment

• YardRat
                      Well, lookie here...
                      • Dec 2004

paladin warrior is my hero.
                      YardRat Wall of Fame
                      #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                      #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                        Unreachable Douche
                        • Jul 2002

Not going anywhere with Sanchez as your starting QB.

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
                          The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
                          • Feb 2005

your posts are alot more humble now that you realize your team is NO GOOD
                          still hope we kick you in nuts today
                          In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• Oldbillsfan
                            shelby's big brother smilie smilie
                            • Mar 2007

I hope the Jets choke, and fire marshal bill falls out of the stands trying to pump the crowd up.

Comment

• MikeInRoch
                              • Sep 2003

Did you really say it's hard being a Jets fan? Kiss my ***.
                              "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

Working...
                              X