PDA

View Full Version : From a Jets fan: Good luck during our week 12 matchup today.

HendersonD06
11-27-2011, 12:32 AM
We've fell to 5-5 with consecutive tough loses. Got beat up and down the field by the Patriots, more like murdered, and also lost to a heartbreaking game to an awful Broncos team during (yet another) Tim Tebow last minute drive. I love the Jets, but I'll be the first one to admit; that it's truly tough being a Jets fan, but good luck Buffalo, should be a low scoring game. I understand we've physically destroyed the Bills during our last 4 meetings dating back to 2009, but still, the Jets aren't playing good football this season. Our offense has been dreadful. Wayne Hunter, our RT, has been a train wreck. I'm not looking forward to this game because honestly? The loser of this game loses all hope for a playoff birth with an overall record of only 5-6. Even with a win, either with the Jets or Bills improving to 6-5 overall... A playoff birth is still a long ways away. Not sure the Bengals will slip up from here on out, and I already know either the Ravens or Steelers will land one of the wild card positions.

BertSquirtgum
11-27-2011, 12:37 AM
I think I speak for a lot of other Bills fans on here when I say your post is a loser. J E T S suck suck suck.

BADTHINGSMAN
11-27-2011, 12:50 AM
Not sure if im going to actually watch this game. Its going to be a massive suckfest.

jamze132
11-27-2011, 12:56 AM
Doesn't anyone sense the douchery in everyone of Henderson's threads?

paladin warrior
11-27-2011, 02:20 AM
We've fell to 5-5 with consecutive tough loses. Got beat up and down the field by the Patriots, more like murdered, and also lost to a heartbreaking game to an awful Broncos team during (yet another) Tim Tebow last minute drive. I love the Jets, but I'll be the first one to admit; that it's truly tough being a Jets fan, but good luck Buffalo, should be a low scoring game. I understand we've physically destroyed the Bills during our last 4 meetings dating back to 2009, but still, the Jets aren't playing good football this season. Our offense has been dreadful. Wayne Hunter, our RT, has been a train wreck. I'm not looking forward to this game because honestly? The loser of this game loses all hope for a playoff birth with an overall record of only 5-6. Even with a win, either with the Jets or Bills improving to 6-5 overall... A playoff birth is still a long ways away. Not sure the Bengals will slip up from here on out, and I already know either the Ravens or Steelers will land one of the wild card positions.http://wastedenergy.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/gorilla-middle-finger.jpg (http://www.bing.com/url?source=images&rch=a1F8IWvKwTRPCUVSB_SbF5Ai6qcdg6i&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwastedenergy.files.wordpress.com%2F2010%2F03%2Fgorilla-middle-finger.jpg&urltarget=_blank&q=image+middle+finger&view=detail&id=7D0A3C210D0D8FAB52553FFBCDB1552C20B46110&first=31&FORM=IDFRIR&ssIG=f1c58e5a4bef47f691f48e50cbd81fac) F**k u

paladin warrior
11-27-2011, 02:21 AM
We've fell to 5-5 with consecutive tough loses. Got beat up and down the field by the Patriots, more like murdered, and also lost to a heartbreaking game to an awful Broncos team during (yet another) Tim Tebow last minute drive. I love the Jets, but I'll be the first one to admit; that it's truly tough being a Jets fan, but good luck Buffalo, should be a low scoring game. I understand we've physically destroyed the Bills during our last 4 meetings dating back to 2009, but still, the Jets aren't playing good football this season. Our offense has been dreadful. Wayne Hunter, our RT, has been a train wreck. I'm not looking forward to this game because honestly? The loser of this game loses all hope for a playoff birth with an overall record of only 5-6. Even with a win, either with the Jets or Bills improving to 6-5 overall... A playoff birth is still a long ways away. Not sure the Bengals will slip up from here on out, and I already know either the Ravens or Steelers will land one of the wild card positions.http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-qdFO8pULbUE/TaZ8rVTXWWI/AAAAAAAABcA/VobfFooyG0k/s400/mini+me.jpgf**k u again a$$-O!!!

Skooby
11-27-2011, 03:48 AM
You're QB is a sack-running flamer with no heart. Your toe tickling coach can't talk your team into being talented & the whole city your team represents is hated by the rest of the world, you'd be better off to just drown yourself.

I think your playoff hopes end today on a safety.

We've fell to 5-5 with consecutive tough loses. Got beat up and down the field by the Patriots, more like murdered, and also lost to a heartbreaking game to an awful Broncos team during (yet another) Tim Tebow last minute drive. I love the Jets, but I'll be the first one to admit; that it's truly tough being a Jets fan, but good luck Buffalo, should be a low scoring game. I understand we've physically destroyed the Bills during our last 4 meetings dating back to 2009, but still, the Jets aren't playing good football this season. Our offense has been dreadful. Wayne Hunter, our RT, has been a train wreck. I'm not looking forward to this game because honestly? The loser of this game loses all hope for a playoff birth with an overall record of only 5-6. Even with a win, either with the Jets or Bills improving to 6-5 overall... A playoff birth is still a long ways away. Not sure the Bengals will slip up from here on out, and I already know either the Ravens or Steelers will land one of the wild card positions.

jcdavey
11-27-2011, 03:53 AM
people in the state of ny bash the city of ny?

that is pretty funny, wasn't aware that went on

mush69
11-27-2011, 04:21 AM
people in the state of ny bash the city of ny?

that is pretty funny, wasn't aware that went on

Most Upstater's such as myself would rather the whole Island and the city would fall into the ocean. Besides the Jersery jets don't even play in New York. There is only one true NY Team, and they play there home games in Buffalo.

NY City is the ******* of the world!

Novacane
11-27-2011, 07:30 AM
Hey Henderson............STFU!

YardRat
11-27-2011, 07:55 AM
paladin warrior is my hero.

TacklingDummy
11-27-2011, 08:40 AM
Not going anywhere with Sanchez as your starting QB.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
11-27-2011, 08:48 AM
your posts are alot more humble now that you realize your team is NO GOOD
still hope we kick you in nuts today

Oldbillsfan
11-27-2011, 08:48 AM
I hope the Jets choke, and fire marshal bill falls out of the stands trying to pump the crowd up.

MikeInRoch
11-27-2011, 11:54 AM
Did you really say it's hard being a Jets fan? Kiss my ***.

HendersonD06
11-27-2011, 03:10 PM
Wow, what a great freaking game! Stevie Johnson did a number on Revis, which is rare, but Johnson dropped the ball and blew the game when it mattered most.

Good game Buffalo fans.

BADTHINGSMAN
11-27-2011, 03:12 PM
So hard being a Jets fan. :rolleyes:

Crisis
11-27-2011, 03:13 PM
You can't even pass on this ****ty secondary, sanchez is awful.

HendersonD06
11-27-2011, 03:15 PM
You can't even pass on this ****ty secondary, sanchez is awful.

Sanchez throwing 4 TD's says hello. lol. Did you NOT watch the game? Including a CLUTCH 4th quarter comeback during the last Jets offensive drive of the game.

Crisis
11-27-2011, 03:17 PM
throwing 4 TDs means nothing. the jets running game moved the ball, all sanchez did was throw to a couple wide open receivers on blown coverages.

he's terrible, and the sooner the jets realize it the better (for them)

i just watched this secondary get abused by matt moore, sanchez is garbage.

Ginger Vitis
11-27-2011, 03:19 PM
Congrats Dhenderson..The Jets were life and death to beat a team they should have beaten by 2 touchdowns easily

Novacane
11-27-2011, 03:21 PM
Unfortunately for you and your pos QB you don't get to play against a George Edwards defense again this year.

HendersonD06
11-27-2011, 03:22 PM
Sounds like a sad Bills fan. Sanchez has been to consecutive AFC Championship games. Wake me up when career Jag Fitzpatrick wins a playoff game. Better yet, wake me up when your JAG ever plays during a postseason game. Which will be never.

Bye bye for now. Enjoy the loss and hope you're planning for the NFL draft because it's OVER for the Bills here in 2011. Enjoy the draft. Getting ready to enjoy this Patriots-Eagles game. 7-0 Eagles baby!

paladin warrior
11-27-2011, 03:22 PM
Congrats Dhenderson..The Jets were life and death to beat a team they should have beaten by 2 touchdowns easilyHey Dont Congrat to Dhererson..Dhernderson is F**K it green S**t head

Crisis
11-27-2011, 03:23 PM
Who's talking about fitz here? Our QB situation has nothing to do with your QB getting carried by the talent around him and being god awful.

Novacane
11-27-2011, 03:23 PM
It's totally hilarious that someone thinks Sanchez is good based on his play against the Bills.

Crisis
11-27-2011, 03:24 PM
It's totally hilarious that someone thinks Sanchez is good based on his play against the Bills.

he must've missed the part where everyone not named john beck makes this defense look like a bunch of high schoolers.

sanchez didn't even look good, either. but looking average vs this defense = TERRIBLE.

paladin warrior
11-27-2011, 03:26 PM
Sounds like a sad Bills fan. Sanchez has been to consecutive AFC Championship games. Wake me up when career Jag Fitzpatrick wins a playoff game. Better yet, wake me up when your JAG ever plays during a postseason game. Which will be never.

Bye bye for now. Enjoy the loss and hope you're planning for the NFL draft because it's OVER for the Bills here in 2011. Enjoy the draft. Getting ready to enjoy this Patriots-Eagles game. 7-0 Eagles baby! U AGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get f**K Out of here .u dont belong bills fan form here. Go back ur own damn ugly mother f##ker jet fan form Big A$$-O ..U r not welcome to our Bill fan form u ugly F##k face

Novacane
11-27-2011, 03:26 PM
he must've missed the part where everyone not named john beck makes this defense look like a bunch of high schoolers.

sanchez didn't even look good, either. but looking average vs this defense = TERRIBLE.

Two of his TD passes were so open I could have made them. And that's not exagerating.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
11-27-2011, 03:42 PM

Bye bye for now. Enjoy the loss and hope you're planning for the NFL draft because it's OVER for the Bills here in 2011. Enjoy the draft. Getting ready to enjoy this Patriots-Eagles game. 7-0 Eagles baby!
what a major league P r I C k

Mike13
11-27-2011, 03:58 PM
I guess they kicked him out of the local library.

HendersonD06
11-27-2011, 07:40 PM
Who you all rooting for, the Steelers or the Chiefs tonight?

Go Chiefs!

BertSquirtgum
11-27-2011, 07:52 PM
I'm rooting for your mom to take your computer privileges away after I bang her in your bed.

HendersonD06
11-27-2011, 07:53 PM
Pittsburgh with a fumble at the goal line, Chiefs ball!!!!!

paladin warrior
11-28-2011, 12:31 AM
Pittsburgh with a fumble at the goal line, Chiefs ball!!!!! SHUT THe F##k UP hendersonD006

paladin warrior
11-28-2011, 12:43 AM
Pittsburgh with a fumble at the goal line, Chiefs ball!!!!! SO u want Chiefs to win and u want pitts to lose. Because If pitt going lose to someday and u want Jet to go to the wild card.. WELL F##k U A##-O. Jet is not going wild card. Biils Fans will Spit On Jets

BleedinGreenNC
11-28-2011, 12:09 PM
I guess you pissed them off really bad Henderson, i would chill with rubbing it in. I have been around here for a long time and there are good people here so relax a little. If you must rub it in, make sure you are prepared to show up if the Jets lose, it shows class, we as Jets fans have a bad rep as it is, i just dont want to be lumped in with the Jets fans that run their mouths only when we win.

This isnt a post to kiss the Bills fans tails, but a request from a fellow Jets fan that doesnt want to be blasted on every thread because of you stirring them up. Thanks.

trapezeus
11-28-2011, 12:16 PM
Did you really say it's hard being a Jets fan? Kiss my ***.

it is...as tough as it was to go to multiple afc championship games in a row, we actually won. the jets just go and lose. they are buffalo lite.