X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Maximilli
    • Feb 2009

G EDWARDS HAS TO GO

R U KIDDING ME NOW YOU BLITZ AND YOU BLITZ THE GUY IN SHOTGUN HE SEES THE BLITZ AND YOU STILL DO IT ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME. NOW YOU BLITZ REALLY
  • Novacane
    • Jul 2002

Re: G EDWARDS HAS TO GO

Chan hired this idiot. Whats that say about him?

Comment

• Luisito23
      Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
      • Apr 2003

I want both of them gone.

Chan, and Edwards are a bunch of clowns.
      "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
      ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
      ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
      ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• Mahdi
        • Mar 2004

Edwards did what we thought he should do last week, he brought the heat with the game on the line.

But as it always happens for some reason, our blitzes NEVER, EVER get to the QB.

Two of our DBs got stoned on the LoS and you knew right then it was going to be a TD with no one in the backend.

Comment

• Crisis
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Mahdi
          Edwards did what we thought he should do last week, he brought the heat with the game on the line.

But as it always happens for some reason, our blitzes NEVER, EVER get to the QB.

Two of our DBs got stoned on the LoS and you knew right then it was going to be a TD with no one in the backend.
          He has the most unimaginative blitz packages ever. Everyone in the stadium knew who was dropping into coverage and who was coming in.

He's a loser.
          Originally posted by LOSman WINS
          Vanek is Austrian not European
          Originally posted by Prov401
          Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
          Originally posted by better days
          I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• Beebe's Kid
            • Nov 2009

The issue with that blitz was that Florence showed his hand way too early. You probably shouldn't pull the CB off of their number 1 receiver. I would say that a NB would have been the best option to blitz there, or the Safety...not the only DB who has a chance to get up with PB.

Comment

Working...
            X