PDA

View Full Version : G EDWARDS HAS TO GO

Maximilli
11-27-2011, 03:11 PM
R U KIDDING ME NOW YOU BLITZ AND YOU BLITZ THE GUY IN SHOTGUN HE SEES THE BLITZ AND YOU STILL DO IT ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME. NOW YOU BLITZ REALLY

Novacane
11-27-2011, 03:19 PM
Chan hired this idiot. Whats that say about him?

Luisito23
11-27-2011, 03:21 PM
I want both of them gone.

Chan, and Edwards are a bunch of clowns.

Mahdi
11-27-2011, 03:23 PM
Edwards did what we thought he should do last week, he brought the heat with the game on the line.

But as it always happens for some reason, our blitzes NEVER, EVER get to the QB.

Two of our DBs got stoned on the LoS and you knew right then it was going to be a TD with no one in the backend.

Crisis
11-27-2011, 03:26 PM
Edwards did what we thought he should do last week, he brought the heat with the game on the line.

But as it always happens for some reason, our blitzes NEVER, EVER get to the QB.

Two of our DBs got stoned on the LoS and you knew right then it was going to be a TD with no one in the backend.

He has the most unimaginative blitz packages ever. Everyone in the stadium knew who was dropping into coverage and who was coming in.

He's a loser.

Beebe's Kid
11-27-2011, 03:29 PM
The issue with that blitz was that Florence showed his hand way too early. You probably shouldn't pull the CB off of their number 1 receiver. I would say that a NB would have been the best option to blitz there, or the Safety...not the only DB who has a chance to get up with PB.