PDA

View Full Version : Fitz given way too much credit for being "good decision maker"

PTI
11-27-2011, 03:22 PM
He is not nearly as good as he is given credit for in reading defenses. He does not audible in the right times all the time that he is given credit for. He wasted a lot of time not throwing the ball away on the final drive. That is a complete JP Losman type of play, get yourself all tired not throwing the ball away and gaining 1 yard and getting out of bounds and then you have to waste a time out because the QB is tired anyway.

He might have played his best game ever today, I am serious, and his best isn't good enough, he is just not good enough.

Forward_Lateral
11-27-2011, 03:23 PM
After all of the games to pick on Fitz, you choose today? Go away, troll.

Beebe's Kid
11-27-2011, 03:26 PM
After all of the games to pick on Fitz, you choose today? Go away, troll.

I concur. Fitz tried his best to win that game three times today.

Your hard on for Fitz is ridiculous, and as much as you want him to be the problem, and to be replaced...he is the QB for the foreseeable future.

Mr. Pink
11-27-2011, 03:30 PM
Wasted too much time on that last drive?

Did you want to see Sanchize take a knee to end it instead?

We didn't leave any plays on the table due to time running around today buddy.

PTI
11-27-2011, 03:37 PM
Wasted too much time on that last drive?

Did you want to see Sanchize take a knee to end it instead?

We didn't leave any plays on the table due to time running around today buddy.

They totally wasted time, you just don't understand football that well. Fitz had time to go to the middle of the field, and wasted time, it is hard to scored from the 24 yard line and they know you are going end zone.

Fitz played well today, I said that, maybe the best game I have ever seen him play, and it still was not good enough. He is not a leader, this is a game a real leader would have brought his team to victory.

Crisis
11-27-2011, 03:41 PM
He would've brought his team to victory if Stevie could catch a perfect pass.

PTI
11-27-2011, 03:45 PM
He would've brought his team to victory if Stevie could catch a perfect pass.

He most certainly should have had that, but he would not have made it to the end zone, would have been taken down around the 10, but Bills would have been in a great position without a doubt.

Mr. Pink
11-27-2011, 03:46 PM
They totally wasted time, you just don't understand football that well. Fitz had time to go to the middle of the field, and wasted time, it is hard to scored from the 24 yard line and they know you are going end zone.

Fitz played well today, I said that, maybe the best game I have ever seen him play, and it still was not good enough. He is not a leader, this is a game a real leader would have brought his team to victory.

:rofl:

Do you actually watch the games or do you just spew hatred to spew hatred?

Fitz put the team into position to win the game as time was running out, plain and simple.

Maximilli
11-27-2011, 03:47 PM
Fitz played a good game oline needs to do a better job run blocking

Novacane
11-27-2011, 03:48 PM
Fitz was the least of our problems today.

cgbm
11-27-2011, 04:00 PM
fitz played a pretty good game.

but to be honest, he throws some terrible passes.

at the end he threw really good passes and the wr's dropped the ball.

but all game he was underthrowing balls when the wr had the cb beat. the brad smith td was all because of a fluke tip. fitz underthrew that ball badly. the one down the sideline that stevie caught one handed out of bounds, underthrown badly.

he came through in the clutch today, but i would say that this score was way closer than his passes showed.

he is a good qb, but will never be great.

I WANT GREAT AT THE MOST IMPORTANT POSITION!!!!

Syderick
11-27-2011, 07:27 PM
fitz played a pretty good game.

but to be honest, he throws some terrible passes.

at the end he threw really good passes and the wr's dropped the ball.

but all game he was underthrowing balls when the wr had the cb beat. the brad smith td was all because of a fluke tip. fitz underthrew that ball badly. the one down the sideline that stevie caught one handed out of bounds, underthrown badly.

he came through in the clutch today, but i would say that this score was way closer than his passes showed.

he is a good qb, but will never be great.

I WANT GREAT AT THE MOST IMPORTANT POSITION!!!!

Can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you can get what you need

Extremebillsfan247
11-28-2011, 04:42 AM
He is not nearly as good as he is given credit for in reading defenses. He does not audible in the right times all the time that he is given credit for. He wasted a lot of time not throwing the ball away on the final drive. That is a complete JP Losman type of play, get yourself all tired not throwing the ball away and gaining 1 yard and getting out of bounds and then you have to waste a time out because the QB is tired anyway.

He might have played his best game ever today, I am serious, and his best isn't good enough, he is just not good enough. J.P. Losman would've just taken a sack, or coughed the ball up. That's why he didn't work here.

justasportsfan
11-28-2011, 09:43 AM
Fitz has a brain his arm can't cash in.

Historian
11-28-2011, 11:06 AM
The line shuffling has made him a bit nervous in the "pocket" if you can call it that.

Hell, I can't blame him.