PDA

View Full Version : Dave Rayner is probably happy

Forward_Lateral
11-27-2011, 04:08 PM
Stevie Johnson dropping that ball made everyone forget his boneheaded mistake after the Bills TD that put them up 14-7 and gave them all the momentum. WTF was he doing? Kick the ball, stupid!

Novacane
11-27-2011, 04:11 PM
Definately a ******ed kick but that was also made worse by Stevies stupid dance. Take away those 15 yds and maybe our ****ty D could have held them to a fg intead of TD.

Mahdi
11-27-2011, 04:11 PM
Kinda goes back to Stevie though, just hand the ball to the ref and don't take that penalty.

PTI
11-27-2011, 04:13 PM
There was still a ton of time in the game, and he made a nice tackle on McNight on what could have a KR TD and made a 53 yard FG. Bills came close to getting that ball on that mistake too. I would not really blame Raymer for much here.

Crisis
11-27-2011, 04:17 PM
You can blame fitz for stevie dropping a pass but you can't blame an idiot kicker for royally ****ing up a basic kickoff?

What planet are you on?

YardRat
11-27-2011, 04:18 PM
I can't remember the last time I saw a kicker almost whiff on a kick-off.

Been watching football for over 40 years so I'm sure I have, but I honestly can't recall another instance.

PTI
11-27-2011, 04:24 PM
You can blame fitz for stevie dropping a pass but you can't blame an idiot kicker for royally ****ing up a basic kickoff?

What planet are you on?
There was still over 30 minutes of football left and the Bills had the lead at the time, what planet are you on? It helped allow the Jets great field position without a doubt, and it hurt the defense who played well in the first half.

Raymer overall had a good game. So did Johnson. So did Fitz. It all wasn't good enough, no real leaders on this team.

Crisis
11-27-2011, 04:28 PM
A good game? he kicked one field goal and made a mistake that directly led to the Jets scoring a touchdown. What?

PTI
11-27-2011, 04:36 PM
Raymer also tackled McKnight out of bounds, right after the Bills tied the game at 21. Forgive me if I thought it was a big play that he stopped the NFL leading KR on a big play. Bills defense got 3 and out and then Raymer kicked a 53 yard FG, all in all a nice sequence for the kicker. Really, I will teach people things.

ServoBillieves
11-27-2011, 04:37 PM
Long story short we miss Rian Lindell

Crisis
11-27-2011, 04:41 PM
Raymer also tackled McKnight out of bounds, right after the Bills tied the game at 21. Forgive me if I thought it was a big play that he stopped the NFL leading KR on a big play. Bills defense got 3 and out and then Raymer kicked a 53 yard FG, all in all a nice sequence for the kicker. Really, I will teach people things.

Maybe if he kicked a touchback on that KO he wouldn't have to make the tackle.

The guy cost us atleast 40 yards in field position with his ****ty kickoff.

Johnny Bugmenot
11-27-2011, 06:30 PM
He's a replacement kicker, guys... how much do you seriously expect from him? Besides, he's hit two 50+ yard field goals since he's been here. I wouldn't complain too much.