PDA

View Full Version : Chan Gailey

BILLSROCK1212
11-27-2011, 05:58 PM
I don't think we give the man enough credit. On paper, this team may be worse than the Colts. He knows how to get the most out of his players. Sure, we had three down weeks, but the five wins we have right now are more than anyone could have expected. Hopefully this team's fight will help us attract some quality free agents this offseason. We aren't far off. We should have playoff expectations next season. The schedule looks tough, but I BILLieve (as I have for over a decade...).

GO BILLS!!

Maximilli
11-27-2011, 06:15 PM
WELL PUT AGREE 100% CHAN IS THE MAN FOR THIS TEAM

djjimkelly
11-27-2011, 06:35 PM
love the CHAN

Novacane
11-27-2011, 06:36 PM
His biggest mistake so far is George Edwards. He needs to correct that mistake.

BertSquirtgum
11-27-2011, 06:39 PM
I hate that he isn't smart enough to fire George Edwards. **** hurt feelings. That chump needs to go. He is an awful coach.

Night Train
11-27-2011, 07:57 PM
Bills almost won today with half the starters being 2nd,3rd stringers.

Another off-season needed but Chan is our best coach in years. He does need a new DC.

imbondz
11-27-2011, 08:06 PM
Since i'm 2 vodka tonics in, I'm reserving my opinion of Chan until he brings us to the playoffs. Until then, he sucks and is no different than any other Bills coach we've had since Wade Phillips. So far he's brought us a 4-12 season, and a 5-6 season. BS.

Marv Levy was 8-7 in his first full year, then 12-4 in his second full year. That's our standard.

imbondz
11-27-2011, 08:06 PM
His biggest mistake so far is George Edwards. He needs to correct that mistake.

my fear is that he's Chan's friend, and won't fire him after this season.

madness
11-27-2011, 08:16 PM
Mistake? Sometimes you have no choice but to eat leftovers. Hopefully Chan is sick of LO's by now.

ServoBillieves
11-27-2011, 09:01 PM
Chan and Buddy have the team on the right track. It just so happens that the players they try to mold said team can't get on the field. You go in to a season, you see what players you have, and although you know I.juries will happen, you make plays and gameplans around said personnel. This team healthy is the best Bills team in a long time.

A smart QB, a great gameplan around him, an elite DL, great LB's, pedestrian corners (should be fixed next offseason and with Williams), and great Safeties, an emerging TE, a solid line, an elite RB... You sometimes have to ask "where the hell is the problem?!" I answer with injuries and an awful... awful DC.

Kudos to Chan, but fix your mistake in Edwards

kingJofNYC
11-27-2011, 09:12 PM
I like Gailey, he isn't perfect but he's doing more than most would with this roster.

Mr. Pink
11-28-2011, 01:40 AM
Should have never been hired.