PDA

View Full Version : Costas rips Stevie

YardRat
11-27-2011, 09:15 PM
Calls him out for excessive celebration, and rubs it in on the drops.

Good for him...he's right.

Do your job, and hand the ball to the ref SJ...It's that easy.

OpIv37
11-27-2011, 09:19 PM
It goes back to what Marv Levy told Thurman Thomas after an elaborate TD celebration early in Thurman's career:

"The next time you get to the endzone, act like you've been there before."

YardRat
11-27-2011, 09:22 PM
Somebody needs to do the same for this kid...enough with the antics.

BertSquirtgum
11-27-2011, 09:35 PM
Hey Steve. It's not ****ing funny when your immature celebrations help cost your team the game. Good job dumb ass.

Mr Bills
11-27-2011, 11:58 PM
Hey Steve. It's not ****ing funny when your immature celebrations help cost your team the game. Good job dumb ass.

Yeah Stevie cost the game because of a 15 yard penalty, even though he had the best game against Revis for any receiver since his rookie year. Maybe if this pathetic defense can stop the Jets from scoring 4 TDs, then we would of won.

BertSquirtgum
11-27-2011, 11:59 PM
Steve's arrogant dance is on the front page of aol.com

BertSquirtgum
11-28-2011, 12:01 AM
Yeah Stevie cost the game because of a 15 yard penalty, even though he had the best game against Revis for any receiver since his rookie year. Maybe if this pathetic defense can stop the Jets from scoring 4 TDs, then we would of won.
Maybe you consider taking hooked on phonics. I said it helped his team lose not that it was the only reason. I never said it was the sole reason they lost.

Mr Bills
11-28-2011, 12:07 AM
Maybe you consider taking hooked on phonics. I said it helped his team lose not that it was the only reason. I never said it was the sole reason they lost.

So Pears, Urbik, Hairston, Rhineheart all costed the Bill's game too right? Searcy had a blown coverage he helped the Bills lose as well. Oh wait lets just bash every single player that played today because they all had 1 bad play that affected the outcome of this game.

BertSquirtgum
11-28-2011, 12:17 AM
Dumb

BertSquirtgum
11-28-2011, 12:18 AM
So Pears, Urbik, Hairston, Rhineheart all costed the Bill's game too right? Searcy had a blown coverage he helped the Bills lose as well. Oh wait lets just bash every single player that played today because they all had 1 bad play that affected the outcome of this game.

Urbik and Rhinehart had some great penalties called on them. Yes, they certainly helped the team lose today.

Michael82
11-28-2011, 12:29 AM
Do your job, and hand the ball to the ref SJ...It's that easy.

That's EXACTLY what David Nelson did after he caught the first TD.