PDA

View Full Version : Bills vs Jets

Mike
11-28-2011, 11:52 AM
How well do you think Bills played? How satisfied were you with the performance?

Discuss

Forward_Lateral
11-28-2011, 12:57 PM
I'd say they played well enough to beat a division rival on the road, with basically a 2nd string team.

madness
11-28-2011, 11:31 PM
They played tough for 3 1/2 qrtrs. Unfortunately that 1/2 led to a loss. Toss in the unnecessary penalties and this was a game they should have won.

Mike
11-28-2011, 11:57 PM
I am glad to see them play well. In the end playing well will translate to wins. Its more important to play well and loose that to play poorly and win. In the end, playing well or great will win SBs.

TigerJ
11-29-2011, 09:57 AM
They played much better than in the three previous games, but still made mistakes. Eliminate even some of those mistakes and they win the game. Therefore, I can't be satisfied. I commend the team for putting out a lot more effort though.

Extremebillsfan247
11-29-2011, 10:05 AM
How well do you think Bills played? How satisfied were you with the performance?

DiscussI was dissatisfied with the loss. I was glad to see they still have some fight in them after watching them get blown out for 3 straight games. Before the game no one, and I mean no one expected it to be that close. But, this is one the Bills should have won and didn't. JMO

RedEyE
11-29-2011, 10:07 AM
Offense: Better

Defense: Same/Bad

Combined: Bad outweighs the good.

mrbojanglezs
11-29-2011, 11:52 AM
im satisfied other than stevie's drop

better days
11-29-2011, 12:43 PM
I voted Satisfied they played poorly & lost just because that was such a STUPID option.

Ed
11-29-2011, 12:43 PM
I'm always disappointed with a loss, but I thought we played well considering our injuries and a tough division match up on the road.

I was really pleased with the way Fitz played. Despite missing two of our most important players (Jackson and Wood), missing a couple WR's, and having a mostly ineffective running game, he didn't turn the ball over and made a lot of plays. I expected another bad day.

The penalty and dropped pass is obviously frustrating, but I was also really pleased to see Stevie consistently beat Revis.

I was really pleased with the way our secondary played despite not getting any help from our pass rush.