PDA

View Full Version : Bills not on TV in Albany this week

Albany,n.y.
11-28-2011, 04:38 PM
For the 1st time in 7 weeks, the Bills game won't be televised on home TV. The good news is after this week, they should be on the next 2 weeks. Depending on how things are going, it will be between the Bills-Denver game & NE-Miami for December 24th.
It's been a very good year for the Albany fans with at least 10 games being on home TV by the end of the season and only 1 road game not on TV.

OpIv37
11-28-2011, 05:02 PM
Waaaaahhh.

I've had 2 games on local TV all year and I was out of town for one of them.

better days
11-28-2011, 05:31 PM
Waaaaahhh.

Waaaaahhh.

For years I was only guaranteed to see the Bills twice a year, against Miami. And I could not get them on Sat. or the internet or even the Radio.

That is why I became a Bucs fan. I had to choose a team to watch in Fla. The Fins who were VERY GOOD or the Bucs who were VERY BAD.

Being a diehard Bills fan, I chose the Bucs. I do have good memories of sitting at the beach bar on Ft Myers Beach watching the Bucs on one TV & the Fins on another TV as a band played & HOT women were all around.

RoscoeMagic
11-28-2011, 05:42 PM
Waaaaahhh.

You're mocking someone else for whining? Really?

Albany,n.y.
11-28-2011, 07:24 PM
You're mocking someone else for whining? Really?
I wasn't whining, I was bragging about how good this year has been to Albany Bills fans. What part of "It's been a very good year for the Albany fans with at least 10 games being on home TV by the end of the season and only 1 road game not on TV." can't you people understand to consider it whining.
We're not whining in Albany, we're Duh, Winning.

RoscoeMagic
11-28-2011, 07:59 PM
I wasn't whining, I was bragging about how good this year has been to Albany Bills fans. What part of "It's been a very good year for the Albany fans with at least 10 games being on home TV by the end of the season and only 1 road game not on TV." can't you people understand to consider it whining.
We're not whining in Albany, we're Duh, Winning.

:scratch:

mrbojanglezs
11-28-2011, 09:43 PM
who cares you don't live in wny you can't expect to get games,