X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Beebe's Kid
    • Nov 2009

The Jets Never Fail To Be Outclassed

Stevie proves to be a man going through a little growing up, and reaches out to apologize to Plax. He, for what it is worth, didn't just Tweet an apology either. He did do it through text, but that was after calling and leaving a voice mail.

Well done, young man. Take your lumps, learn and move on.

Meanwhile in New Jersey, you get Pouha saying that running with your arms out at your side is somehow a tribute to 9/11, and then saying that Stevie was being insensitive to the attacks.

Seriously, is this guy seeking the GOP nomination for president?

That is the most asinine thing I think I may have ever heard in my entire life. Was Stevie wrong? Absolutely, but it was not for making fun of the ridiculous TD celebration of the Jets. At celebration that has nothing to do with 9/11, and everything to do with being on a team that is named the Jets.

If your team pretends to be an airplane, does that make them terrorists?

• Beebe's Kid
    • Nov 2009

Re: The Jets Never Fail To Be Outclassed

Oh, and it takes some pills to go on Coach Sal's show tonight. Again, he made all of the wrong moves on Sunday, but made the right ones on Monday. That is not sustainable, but our team isn't ready for the bright lights yet, and it is better to get this **** out of your system before it happens in a Playoff game.

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
      • Oct 2002

Its funny as Stevie was doing his version of the Jet, I was thinking some nutjob would take it as a jab at 9/11.

Comment

• RoscoeMagic
        • Aug 2008

If he wanted to mock 9/11 and NY, he did a bad job. He was closer to mocking the plane that landed in Shanksville, PA.

If his intentions were really to offend anyone, he woulda had David Nelson and Scott Chandler stand next to each other and he'd fly into them like a jet. But he didn't, so shutup Pouha, you're a tard.
        Internet Breeds Complacency.

Comment

• Goobylal
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Beebe's Kid
          Stevie proves to be a man going through a little growing up, and reaches out to apologize to Plax. He, for what it is worth, didn't just Tweet an apology either. He did do it through text, but that was after calling and leaving a voice mail.

Meanwhile in New Jersey, you get Pouha saying that running with your arms out at your side is somehow a tribute to 9/11, and then saying that Stevie was being insensitive to the attacks.

That is the most asinine thing I think I may have ever heard in my entire life. Was Stevie wrong? Absolutely, but it was not for making fun of the ridiculous TD celebration of the Jets. At celebration that has nothing to do with 9/11, and everything to do with being on a team that is named the Jets.

No, it sounds like he thinks he IS the president.

Comment

• Borosai
            • Sep 2003

It was still funny.

IMO, of course.

Comment

• baalworship
              • May 2003

Screw the Jets. They flap their gums 24/7 and cry like babies because we do a TD dance.

Comment

• YardRat
                Well, lookie here...
                • Dec 2004

Everybody would be talking about Suh being a dirty player if Stevie would've just handed the ball to the ref or did a simple spike. Sorry, but that's the truth.

Nice of him to man-up, and he always has, but eventually a professional has to grow to the point where he isn't putting himself in situations to have to man up.
                YardRat Wall of Fame
                #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Static
                  The lap dances are always better when the stripper is crying.
                  • Jul 2005

Maybe you should not shoot yourself in the leg at a night club, then people wont have anything to make fun of you about.

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
                    • Mar 2004

Someone should tell Pouha that Stevie plays in New York, he does NOT.

Comment

• unpaid_bills
                      • Nov 2004

falling to thr ground after a TD has to be the dumbest rule ever. I mean its a freaking emotional game, entertainment. In every sport there are numerous guys who have a signature dance, celebration whatever, honestly who cares. The problem is there are lines you cant cross if he just would have kept running and not fell no penalty? WTF is that. He mocked another guy that should have been taunting right? What about fat Rex chest bump? When the Jets do the same celebration one of the DBs should stick out their foot and accidently "trip" the player causing him to go the ground.

The ONLY reason people are even talking about it the Bills lost the game and at the end Stevie had some opportunities to win the game making some catches. The quib kick, Marcell rouging the passer and Db mix up allowing Sanchez to throw 4 TDs two of them blown coverages not a defender in site. Thats why we lost.
                      Nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills .... Bills Mafia for life

Comment

• Extremebillsfan247
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Beebe's Kid

That is what the Jets do. They have a bunch of big mouths, but when someone comes along and threatens that, they cry like a bunch of prissy school girls. That's why I'm glad Stevie Johnson did what he did. Screw the Jets. JMO

Comment

Working...
                        X