PDA

View Full Version : COLT Def Fire Larry Coyer today

paladin warrior
11-30-2011, 10:50 PM
BREAKING: Colts Fire Larry Coyer, Promote Mike Murphy Defensive Coordinator

According to Pro Football Talk twitter handle, the Colts have fired defensive coordinator Larry Coyer (https://twitter.com/#!/ProFootballTalk/status/141570189987823617) and promoted linebackers coach Mike Murphy as the new DC

Beebe
11-30-2011, 11:25 PM
I think we have good players on defense I just think it's EDWARDS PLAY calling it's just so bad so boring,we blitz when its obvious we put players in bad spots all the time I HATE CHRIS KELSAY and SPENCER PLAYING out side linebacker too slow. We need to play our young linebackers to go around those tackles and spread the offensive line. I feel like it's so obvious all the fans feel the same we're just beating a dead horse :deadhorse

MattyNH
12-01-2011, 06:57 AM
This is a ploy to try to shake things up so the team can get 1 win. They want Luck but dont want to be 0-16.

If they dont fire Caldwell at the end of the year I will be shocked, that guy is not head coaching material. Even that year they went to the Super Bowl he looked confused all the time, that was all Peyton Manning.

RedEyE
12-01-2011, 07:12 AM
I don't think the Bills have any intention of firing Edwards mid-season.

As the Bills are all but mathmatically eliminated from the playoffs, firing Edwards, or forcing Gailey's hand at firing Edwards, would indicate the coaching staff and the front office have given up on the season. That does nothing for the morale of the players and very little in the way of boosting ticket sales for the remaining games that have seats availiable.

Forcing Gailey's hand would also indicate the Chan is on the "hot seat". And I don't beleive that the Bills FO has any intentions of getting rid of CG.

If Edwards is let go. I believe it will have to be Gailey's decision and I don't see that happening until the off season - if at all.

psubills62
12-01-2011, 08:29 AM
Here's why: 0-11 vs. 5-6. If the Colts were 5-6, do you think they'd fire him? I don't, even though their D allowed 60+ points to the Saints.

Extremebillsfan247
12-01-2011, 12:15 PM
BREAKING: Colts Fire Larry Coyer, Promote Mike Murphy Defensive Coordinator

According to Pro Football Talk twitter handle, the Colts have fired defensive coordinator Larry Coyer (https://twitter.com/#%21/ProFootballTalk/status/141570189987823617) and promoted linebackers coach Mike Murphy as the new DCWhat would be the point in firing Edwards now? What could that possibly accomplish this late in the year? It would make no sense. JMO

madness
12-01-2011, 12:25 PM
No need to fire him mid-season. Just put him on IR with the rest of the team.

TacklingDummy
12-01-2011, 03:50 PM
The Bills keep firing coaches yet the results stay the same. See the pattern here?
Fire the GM for giving these coaches crap talent to deal with.

better days
12-01-2011, 03:57 PM
The Bills keep firing coaches yet the results stay the same. See the pattern here?
Fire the GM for giving these coaches crap talent to deal with.

Well, everyone in charge of past drafts that brought in crap talent have been fired.

ServoBillieves
12-01-2011, 04:06 PM
FIRE BAD! BAD FIRE DC IN COLTS, GOOD FIRE EDWARDS!

Sorry.. just speakin' the lingo.