PDA

View Full Version : Miller returns to practice

chernobylwraiths
12-01-2011, 11:49 AM
http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=381601

here's the part I like...

With Miller's heartbeat on the rise, Ruff's heart nearly stopped when forward Ville Leino toppled over Miller while the goalie was in an awkward position in the crease. Despite the scare, though, Miller's presence was a welcome sight.

gee, the guy just can't do anything right :D

chernobylwraiths
12-01-2011, 11:51 AM
this in encouraging though

He's also in the midst of one of his worst stretches as a pro. He had lost four straight at one point, and was yanked early in the first period after allowing three early goals in a loss to Philadelphia Nov. 2.

"I can understand why there's speculation," said Miller, who is just 5-6 with a 2.86 goals-against average this season. "I went through a tough stretch of hockey and didn't have a chance to dig myself out yet because of the injury.

"I know I need to be better and I'm working on that."

Still won't be good enough for the Miller haters.

SabreEleven
12-01-2011, 11:54 AM
That is the first time Lieno went to the net this year.

SabreEleven
12-01-2011, 11:55 AM
"I know I need to be better and I'm working on that."

Every player on this team mumbles that after EVERY piss-pour effort and yet they failed to do it time and time again.

SkateZilla
12-01-2011, 12:32 PM
this in encouraging though

Must be Bud Light fans.

SkateZilla
12-01-2011, 12:33 PM
http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=381601

here's the part I like...

gee, the guy just can't do anything right :D

Leino needs to be smacked around big time.

2slowtogofast
12-01-2011, 01:55 PM

I don't like Miller mostly because of his poor attitude. However this interveiw was good to hear. It really seems like he has a better attitude hope he keeps it up. But at the end of the day I just hope he plays well and wins us some games. Then nothing else really matters.