PDA

View Full Version : Rolando McClain Arrested

ParanoidAndroid
12-01-2011, 06:09 PM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d824a4453/article/raiders-lb-mcclain-allegedly-fired-a-gun-beside-a-mans-head

Duh.

Stewie
12-02-2011, 07:34 AM
I read recently that NFL players get arrested at roughly half the rate of thegeneral population.. no source, but I'm sure google has it..

General population arrest rate is 2.5%. NFL players are about 1.25%. NBA players are about 5%!

DraftBoy
12-02-2011, 09:30 AM
I read recently that NFL players get arrested at roughly half the rate of thegeneral population.. no source, but I'm sure google has it..

General population arrest rate is 2.5%. NFL players are about 1.25%. NBA players are about 5%!

Ive read something similar but I wonder if we had the same takeaway. When you read it, on whom or where did you lay the blame for the arrest rates?

Stewie
12-02-2011, 09:44 AM
Ive read something similar but I wonder if we had the same takeaway. When you read it, on whom or where did you lay the blame for the arrest rates?
I don't blame anyone for rates. Rates are a mathematical computation, incapable of accepting blame.

Arrests are mostly justified. Too often, they aren't. I blame the perpetrators, or the legislators responsible for (not removing) unjust laws, respectively.

djjimkelly
12-02-2011, 09:58 AM
i dont get any of these guys they are rich jacked .

im a regular guy and when i want i get a few girls on the go

why these guys dont do the same have a rotation of 3-5 girls and stay at home

work eat sleep bang simple recipe its not like women dont love the big jacked guy

Dozerdog
12-02-2011, 10:26 AM
What's the general population arrest rate of those making NFL minimum or above? ($200,000)

Bill Cody
12-02-2011, 12:51 PM

I don't believe that for one minute.

SABURZFAN
12-02-2011, 04:28 PM
what an idiot.

ParanoidAndroid
12-02-2011, 06:21 PM
He was apparently home to attend his grandfather's funeral.

better days
12-03-2011, 08:22 AM
I saw that the United States has more people behind bars than any other Country in the World. Prison is a big money making business in this Country.

I think violent people should be behind bars, but most nonviolent people should serve some other type of punishment rather than be locked up.

Crisis
12-03-2011, 06:00 PM
I saw that the United States has more people behind bars than any other Country in the World. Prison is a big money making business in this Country.

I think violent people should be behind bars, but most nonviolent people should serve some other type of punishment rather than be locked up.

Forced Buffalo Bills fanship.