PDA

View Full Version : since bills game is blacked out

Billsfan3
12-01-2011, 08:13 PM
What is the link that Xs sports broadcast his games on i still want to watch the game somehow

Mahdi
12-01-2011, 08:22 PM
What is the link that Xs sports broadcast his games on i still want to watch the game somehow
xslive.net

$6 for the subscription/month. Worth it.

mikemac2001
12-01-2011, 09:00 PM
xslive.net

$6 for the subscription/month. Worth it.

Ya Def worth it

btw its 7 now he just got NHL ticket so makes sense.

BuffaloBlitz83
12-01-2011, 09:24 PM
I'm driving up from NYC to the game!

BertSquirtgum
12-02-2011, 12:45 AM
I would shoot myself in the foot before I paid more than 6$ to watch these bums play. That being said I've had XS since the preseason games.

jamze132
12-02-2011, 07:51 AM
XS has a good deal

mikemac2001
12-02-2011, 09:01 AM
I would shoot myself in the foot before I paid more than 6$ to watch these bums play. That being said I've had XS since the preseason games.

well its 7 dollars for a month so 3 black out games titans phins and broncos

you also get thurs sun and mon night games and sometimes a diff 4 o clock thenthe local game

also gives u hockey games as well

u know since u have it atleast give ghe guy props instead of trollin the thread

BertSquirtgum
12-02-2011, 10:47 AM
I don't give anyone props unless they have made me money.

Johnny Bugmenot
12-02-2011, 11:31 AM
I hope XS has a good lawyer because profiting off of pirated NFL games is a giant bull's-eye for a major lawsuit. It's one thing to just stream them-- they'll just shut down the provider and maybe seize the domain. Making money off piracy is a much bigger no-no.

BertSquirtgum
12-02-2011, 12:05 PM
I hope XS has a good lawyer because profiting off of pirated NFL games is a giant bull's-eye for a major lawsuit. It's one thing to just stream them-- they'll just shut down the provider and maybe seize the domain. Making money off piracy is a much bigger no-no.

It sure is, if he was located in the U.S. Good try.

Don't Panic
12-02-2011, 01:22 PM

Well, its been great for us who can't afford the ticket for the last few years so here's to hoping he is able to keep it going.

Crisis
12-02-2011, 02:06 PM

So $6 is ok, but you draw the line at $7?

Figster
12-02-2011, 02:15 PM
Ya Def worth it

btw its 7 now he just got NHL ticket so makes sense.

showing all Bills/ Sabres games now so it really makes sense If you're out of the Sabres viewing area. (like me)

Plus any cable/ Time Warner customers can catch all NFL Network games on XS

Great stream quality, just hooked it up to my new 42" flat screen last night with excellent results.

Figster
12-02-2011, 02:25 PM

Donations is the key word

XS is also out of the country and he may have some kind of an arrangement because he has been running strong for 3 years.

Albany,n.y.
12-02-2011, 04:04 PM
Is the game on in Toronto? If it's blacked out there, you may not get the game. In preseason he couldn't get the blacked out games.

SabreEleven
12-02-2011, 04:22 PM
he has the NFL Tickets...the preseason game wasn't on the Ticket

SABURZFAN
12-02-2011, 04:25 PM

you REALLY are a glutton for punishment, aren't you?

Johnny Bugmenot
12-02-2011, 05:20 PM
It sure is, if he was located in the U.S. Good try.
You say that as if the NFL doesn't enforce its copyright anywhere except the U.S. Fat chance.

BertSquirtgum
12-02-2011, 09:00 PM
So $6 is ok, but you draw the line at $7?

I paid 6$ a month when I signed up 36$ for 6 months.

BertSquirtgum
12-02-2011, 09:02 PM
You say that as if the NFL doesn't enforce its copyright anywhere except the U.S. Fat chance.\

They can TRY all they want. Fact is, the NFL is a U.S. based corporation per say, Canadian court would most likely throw anything out that they tried filing.

Billsfan3
12-02-2011, 10:11 PM
how is the quality of the streams and lagging good picture or what? thanks for the deatails guys i appreciate it

Crisis
12-02-2011, 10:14 PM
Good picture, never any lag.

From what I understand he's showing Sabres games now too, so def worth it.

Billsfan3
12-02-2011, 10:20 PM
ok thanks

Figster
12-03-2011, 09:06 AM
ok thanks

I just started watching the streams on my new flat screen with excellent results. Better picture then some of my cable channels actually. Out of the area for sabres games and I just don't care enough about other teams to fork out $$$ for NHL Center Center Ice.(XS shows more then just Sabres)

The donation XS ask for is peanuts in my opinion in comparison to what he provides. 3 months for $17 so thats less then $6 a month

To watch all my Bills and Sabres! plus I'm a huge race fan!!

are you kidding me!!!! :air:

Note: You need a high quality stream to watch online Hockey and that is exactly what XS gives you and this is coming from someone who just streamed the Sabres, Red Wings game last night. Join me on the chat line fellas!

Figster
12-04-2011, 08:53 AM
I just started watching the streams on my new flat screen with excellent results. Better picture then some of my cable channels actually. Out of the area for sabres games and I just don't care enough about other teams to fork out $$$ for NHL Center Center Ice.(XS shows more then just Sabres)

The donation XS ask for is peanuts in my opinion in comparison to what he provides. 3 months for $17 so thats less then $6 a month

To watch all my Bills and Sabres! plus I'm a huge race fan!!

are you kidding me!!!! :air:

Note: You need a high quality stream to watch online Hockey and that is exactly what XS gives you and this is coming from someone who just streamed the Sabres, Red Wings game last night. Join me on the chat line fellas!

Miller looked great last night! :gobills:

XS :urock:

mikemac2001
12-04-2011, 12:15 PM
Is xs stream acting up?

Billsfan3
12-04-2011, 08:04 PM
^ ya it was for a lil bit he said it was cbs problem and not his